The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PB AND PULL - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 am

LOL! JUST READ THE POST AGAIN AND SEE HOW IT STARTED. ANYWHO'SADORK.... IT CAN BE ON! I DNT CARE. BRING IT!!!! [LSJ] VS. [DMV] ALL RULES COOL WITH US EXCEPT TWO PULLERS. ONE PULLER AND JEDI CAN PULL AS LONG AS THERE IS FORCE IN THEIR BAR LIKE ANYONE ELSE. IT WILL BE FUN , DNT WRRY IF WE LOSE WE WILL GIVE UP PROPS ! WE ARE NOT THE DICKS THAT YOU ALL THINK WE ARE IN HERE THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW US KNOW THAT WERE COOL PEOPLE! LOOK AT THE POST ITS ABOUT PULL , AND ONCE AGAIN IT GOES TO PERFECT BLOCK AND ALL OF OUR PLAYERS DIDNT SIT AND PB YEAH MAYBE THE FIRST WEEK BUT IT WAS A NEW TOY! AND I DONT SIT AND PB THATS CRAZY NECROMENCER WILL TELL YOU THAT AND THE REST OF YOU YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AS WELL IDEA? ALWAYS JUMPS IN . I DONT CARE IF I DIE I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN GET AWAY WITH. AND LEAVE GOR ALONE, THEY AREE COOL AS SHIT. AND IM FROM NORRISTOWN DUDE, SMOKIN SOME BUDS.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Kakashi

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 am

well your pull noobs that for sure... Cool
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am

norristown?...lol. holy shit. phoenixville.lmfao...small world

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL - Page 5 Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 pm

the DMV wrote:
LOL! JUST READ THE POST AGAIN AND SEE HOW IT STARTED. ANYWHO'SADORK.... IT CAN BE ON! I DNT CARE. BRING IT!!!! [LSJ] VS. [DMV] ALL RULES COOL WITH US EXCEPT TWO PULLERS. ONE PULLER AND JEDI CAN PULL AS LONG AS THERE IS FORCE IN THEIR BAR LIKE ANYONE ELSE. IT WILL BE FUN , DNT WRRY IF WE LOSE WE WILL GIVE UP PROPS ! WE ARE NOT THE DICKS THAT YOU ALL THINK WE ARE IN HERE THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW US KNOW THAT WERE COOL PEOPLE! LOOK AT THE POST ITS ABOUT PULL , AND ONCE AGAIN IT GOES TO PERFECT BLOCK AND ALL OF OUR PLAYERS DIDNT SIT AND PB YEAH MAYBE THE FIRST WEEK BUT IT WAS A NEW TOY! AND I DONT SIT AND PB THATS CRAZY NECROMENCER WILL TELL YOU THAT AND THE REST OF YOU YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AS WELL IDEA? ALWAYS JUMPS IN . I DONT CARE IF I DIE I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN GET AWAY WITH. AND LEAVE GOR ALONE, THEY AREE COOL AS SHIT. AND IM FROM NORRISTOWN DUDE, SMOKIN SOME BUDS.

Alright one puller it is. =o

This Saturday night
pass=win
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:55 pm

DMV please don't talk in all caps and use line breaks..... makes us not even wanna read what you typed lol
Back to top Go down
Berserk

Stuff : 126

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I can 1v1 anyday day dis week just reply wit a time and date....we gonna own u in lsj vs dmv battle son Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 pm

DMV, I'll play you and show you what some of these players are like in the current generation. I know what it's like. I've been here since the second day the game was out, way back in 2005. Clean was a 60% jedi player, and 40% conquest. He was a beast at both back in the days, and the only good jedi. Eventually people learned, me, Chicali, Jeff, various others of JOG, SDJ, and multiple other players. Clean was still skilled, but not one of the top players.

DMV played Ninja when it was new. I think the match consisted of Hattori, and a few others, who weren't much so to say until they started to get good. Because I don't think me or Kenshin were in the match (idk). Did DMV face SDJ, SOR, BOJ's top, GoR's top, or Ninja's top lineup? Rape is a 100% guarantee, or your virginity back...

I'll get back AR's old team for one last match, showing you our rusty players could crush you... Lmfao.

And read back to the first page. Your boasting and ignorance lead to this.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Lovely. I was merely critiquing your claim, don't take it so seriously. I honestly have no damn care in the world about this game now. It either bores the hell out of me, or I get some people being complete retards and ruining my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
Lovely. I was merely critiquing your claim, don't take it so seriously. I honestly have no damn care in the world about this game now. It either bores the hell out of me, or I get some people being complete retards and ruining my day.

Babe, you and me can work this out together. Play Brawl, GTA4, and MW2 with me, and your problems will diminish. That or we can have a British Tea Party in my server. Smile
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 pm

LMAO. The first maybe, the middle two aren't likely, and the last... erm... I have no idea what that's supposed to be... but it somehow reminds me of that wall bouncing expedition.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:44 pm

neji you got brawl? are you any good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm

{DSB}Alex Ace wrote:
neji you got brawl? are you any good?

Yeah, I kick ass. My online problem online is the severe lag when playing with someone more than 20 miles away from you. It's only lagless when I play with my neighbor lol.
Back to top Go down
Berserk

Stuff : 126

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 pm

pussies aint even show
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 pm

They never do lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Naww, I'm sure he was in his locked server finding every line for the PB so he can cower in the corner with his dripping vag.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:53 pm

i stopped reading this and then read about 3 posts before i came to this conclusion

SPAM

take the challenges to the challenge forum and i dont see an actual arguments about the topic still going on anymore, so...

TOPIC LOCKDOWN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com