The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm

heres one direct from the DMV. THANKS BE TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUR PERFECT BLOCK BECOME SO BIG. WE NEVER COULD OF IMAGINED THE OUTCOME WITH THE CONTREVERSY THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT. NONE THE LESS WE ARE STILL FLATTERD ABOUT IT. WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AT LEAST A MENTION THOUGH. BUT ALL IS WELL ANYWAYS.A CHALLENGE THAT I WOULD LIKE ,IS TO SEE THE ALMIGHTY PULL COME BACK INTO THE GAME,BEEING THATS WHY PB WAS EVEN THOUGHT OF . THE SITH HAVE A GROSS ADVANTAGE NOW AND ALWAYS SEEM TO WIN THE MAPS. LETS PLAY THE GAME AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED AND MAYBE THE ROOMS WONT BE SO LAGGY ANYMORE . I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO PULL COMING BACK INTO PLAY. THEN MAYBE OUR PERFECT BLOCK WONT BE SO SENSITIVE ANYMORE CAUSE PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO CAMP IT ANYMORE.i LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHTA KIND OF REACTION THIS POST WILL GET AND HOPEFULLY WE COULD ALL PLAY THE GAME THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED THE WAY THE GAME CAME IN THE PACKAGE. IT SEEMS SILLY TO ME THAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW REGAL THEIR GAME IS AND EVRYONE ELSE IS PLAYING LIKE PUCY'S WHEN PULL IS GONE ITS A PART OF THE GAME . PB WAS ALSO PART OF THE GAME IT JUST NEEDED TO BE FIGURED OUT. SO LETS PLAY THIS GAME TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL AND BRING PULL BACK WHATS UP?
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:05 pm

actually perfect block wasnt part of the game, all blocks were supposed to block hits but there was an error when the game came out, so PS2 blocks got fucked up and perfect block was born, 360 and PC has blocking in all directions though

and play the game the way it was meant to be played? id rather watch a dead rat play guitar
no one plays the game the way its supposed to be played, if we bring pull back people wont single pull like the game was intended to do, theyll just double pull to their heart's content and then the heroes will have even more of an advantage that villains have now or ever will

the way the abyss is is about as even as its gonna get, so get used to it sense that isnt changing lol
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Pull is fine when not abused. Meph if you could make it so it only uses enough force to give you 1 pull, that would be fair.

I'd write a huge ass fucking essay response to this, but I'm lazy today.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Fett

Stuff : 12

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:20 pm

1) Push is harder and uses more skill.
2) Pull has a ridiculous range
3) Pull allows noobs to easily steal kills
4) Choke is avoidable
5) Heroes have more powerful strikes.

The abyss is fair as it is
Back to top Go down
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Cody_Fett wrote:
1) Push is harder and uses more skill.
2) Pull has a ridiculous range
3) Pull allows noobs to easily steal kills
4) Choke is avoidable
5) Heroes have more powerful strikes.

The abyss is fair as it is

1 the only difference is range
2 so do shooters
3 they steal kills anyway
4 so is pull, its called block
5 doesnt matter if you are tumbled
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 am

pull shold only be in servers that are locked and onlt decent palyers are allowed in...In other words, not a public server. My reasoning... noobs.. as usuall. The problem with noobs is that most of the time they dont even realize what they are doing is wrong and against the unspoken rules of the game.i.e. killstealing,teamkilling, etc. Now, in the case of pull.. noobs wont just fuck up one aspect.. they will fuck up many. Firtly, they WILL steal kills. Secondly, they WILL pull there teamates in an attempt to get one vill that someone else on their team prob already has under control. thirdly, they WILL high camp entire maps and do nothing but pull ppl up. And fourthly, and most importantly, they ABSOLUTELY WILL double pull..... fucking godamnassrapingnubilescrubs... Most of these reasons are not only noob in the fullest, and with the exception of double pulling, will most likely lead to some form of teamkilling.... it always does..... I have no problem with ppl that use a puller and dont double pull or fuck up their teamates, cus its not hard to counter a single pull. prob is, most noobs dont know how to do that. Thats why u always see noobs using aayla, cuz she has the easiest one hit ther is.. and she has pull.....omfg......So for these reason, we dont need pull in abyss.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 am

If that's you Ino what's up lol. I hear what you're sayin man that's why pull is allowed in the vVv server. I also agree that the villains have an outrageous advantage nowadays. I was in abyss the other day and the heroes outnumbered the villains by several players, but the villains were winning by a huge margin. I don't like the way the game is played today either. Most people can't do squat as a hero. You try to play Maul and all people do is PB you to death and take advantage of his weak block so then you go to choker and they run away for 10mins only to die anyways. That's what I hate about some people lol...

Anyway, you mentioned credit and that is something I have tried to ensure when I teach people the blocks is that DMV discovered it and they were kind enough to let others in on the secret, me being one of the first. Smile I hope the day will return where pull is universally allowed, but I truly doubt it. In this generation, the players wouldn't know what the hell to do if pulling was introduced...
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 am

from Dmv:
AWESOME TO SEE THE RESPONSES , A BIT FUNNY THOUGH YOU CAN DEFFINITELY BLOCK PULL . I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING WITH THAT ONE. LOL. YOU JUST DONT REALIZE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE PULL ON THE MAP BEEING MAYBE ITS NOT IN THE GAME ANYMORE . I PERSONALY NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PULL . I WAS ALWAYS ABLE TO BLOCK IT .....R2 STILL BLOCKS RIGHT...LOL. AND AS FOR THE RANGE I USED TO LOVE WHEN PEOPLE PULLED FROM FAR AWAY BEEING IT WAS EASIER TO GET OUT OF ... AT LEAST FOR ME IT WAS AND JUST LIKE PERFECT BLOCK IM WILLING TO SHOW ANYONE HOW TO GET OUT OF PULL FOR THE MOST PART ITS EASY. WE CAN HAVE A TRAING DAY VIA THE DMV IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE BEEINGS WE NEVER HELD BACK SECRETES IN ORDER TO MAKE EVERYONE BETTER AND INCREASE THE INTENSITY OF THE GAME INSTEAD OF JUST A FEW STRONG PLAYERS. ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO THE ABYSS AND THEIR SERVER ... I NEVER MEANT TO ATTACK YOUR SERVER IT WAS JUST SOMETHING THAT WAS ON MY MIND, YOU RUN YOUR SERVER THE WAY YOU WANT TO ITS FINE WITH ME IM JUST SAYING PULL WAS PART OF THE GAME AND ITS GONE LIKE PLUTO. WHAT HAPPEN TO PLUTO? IT MUST BE LOST IN SPACE WITH PULL SOMEWHERE LOL. BUT PLEASE DONT TAKE MY POST AS A ATTACK IT WAS NOT INTENDED TO BE THAT WAY I WAS JUST TRYING TO REVIEVE AN OLD FRIEND. BUT MY INVITATION STILL STANDS FOR TRAING IF ANYONE WANTS TO PUT HOW EASY PULL IS TO COMBAT AS OPPOSED TO ANY OF THE OTHER FORCE POWERS . EXAMPLE : I PUSH YOU DOWN YOUR DEAD I CHOKE YOU YOUR DEAD I PULL YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES A FORCE BAR IS A FORCE BAR YOUR DEAD THE END RESULT IS YOU DIE IF I GET MY FORCE ON YOU FIRST. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME JUST DIFFERTENT WAYS OF USING THEM. I THINK PULL WAS MEANT TO BALANCE OUT CHOKE AND LIKE WISE. BUT THANKS EVERYONE FOR RESPONDING . AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE GIVING TO PERFECT BLOCK... MAY THE FORCE BE IN YOU... DEEP.LOL
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 am

{DSB}Mephiles The Dark wrote:
actually perfect block wasnt part of the game, all blocks were supposed to block hits but there was an error when the game came out, so PS2 blocks got fucked up and perfect block was born, 360 and PC has blocking in all directions though

and play the game the way it was meant to be played? id rather watch a dead rat play guitar
no one plays the game the way its supposed to be played, if we bring pull back people wont single pull like the game was intended to do, theyll just double pull to their heart's content and then the heroes will have even more of an advantage that villains have now or ever will

the way the abyss is is about as even as its gonna get, so get used to it sense that isnt changing lol
THEY ARE DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS DUMMY
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 am

MEMPHIS IS FUNNY SENSE THAT ISNT CHANGING AS HE WOULD SAY THE REST OF US WOULD SAY SINCE...LOL AND NECROMANCER I JUST PLAYED AGAINST YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE YOU DONT NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT NOOBS CAUSE YOUR ONLY TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 am

Who are you? Is this Ino? Idea? Yoda? Maybe... Subway? Just curious lol. PM me if ya want.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 am

memphis? nice spelling

anyways, we all know how to get out of a pull, the problem is when the entire heroes team ends up being 6 or 7 pullers all highcamping 6 3 or 4 different buildings, then the heroes has more of an advantage because we cant even get to them without dying

last i checked you cant block while jumping, plus the double pulling noobs, the killstealing, then imagine perfect blocking right now with the pushers
now imagine it with a puller, 3 times as bad, villains wouldnt even be able to walk out of the cantina without being pulled up left right backwards or forwards

if people would actually pull responsibly id be more than happy to bring pull back, it would actually be a bit more fun to be fighting pullers again

but sense the vast majority of the game wants to pull in the fag way no way im bringing it back
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 am

jog allowed double pulling, thats how they got so damn good.

Razz

and im pretty sure perfect block was meant to be in all directions... otherwise block would be 100% useless offline.
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 pm

idea... yes i knwo it wa you, and yes i did fight you the other night. you said you fought me and someone else, i believe it was choklock...cant remember. yes you did fight me and this other guy. but if you noticed, there was a good portion of that match that i did not team up with my teamate to double team you, i waited till you killed him or vice versa. i could have just scrapped you every time you killed him. but i did not. i tried to go along with the 1v1 thing...if you killed him, then i would fight you. i dont like being ganged up on by multiple enemies cuz that is my weak point, so i tried to make the match fair till more ppl joined in. Also i really dont appreciate being called a noob. I may not be the greatest player out there, but i am no noob. And if i remember correctly, i did kill you quite a few times in that match. Yes you may have killed me more and the final map scores were shit, but then again when there were ppl in the server, my team was garbage...lol. For most of the time, i was fighting no less than two ppla t once. You and that THC Cannabis dude(another alias i believe).And you and that THC guy are both decent players, and i already sadi my weekness is fighting multiple ppl, so of course me vs multiple decent players would get beat. There's no way around it. This is not an attack against you, i just really dont appreciate being called a noob, like i said i did get some good kills on you when it was 1v1. So if i'm a noob then... well whatever. nYou are entitled to your opinion and that is that. I really am not trying to make enemies here, jsut trying to point out the fact that i am not as nooby as you are making me out to be. I have seen you play before(i use many aliases) and you are a strong player. How long have you been play9ing?....I've only been playing for a little over a year and a half, so the skills i have learned in that time frame are sufficiant for never actually recieving any formal training. Again, not trying to make enemies here.
Oh yeah...btw nice post with good responses. Appologize if i got a bit oof topic......crap.
Idea, i would be happy to fight you again sometime, even if i do get beat, but you have to admit, i did kill you quite a few times in that game that were not scraps....lol

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 pm

If this is ino or yoda whats uppp, if it idea, why are you complaining? lol. If you've ever been in a clan battle hereos usually win over villains. The reason is there block is better then mauls, and you can only choke one guy at a time, where in push you can push up to 4 guys at once.

the only villains that can abuse perfect block is anakin/emperor, if you can't get through any other villains perfect blocking then thats pretty sad.

Pull is so over powered because of the range, and the amount of force it takes. If this was like the old vVv server, or current one the pull range is greatly decreased, and it takes more force. That would be the only way pulling would be allowed back into abyss lol.

and do you think your coyote spi talking in all caps?
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Reply to DMV...   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

cap's whore...have mercy on my eyes
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Reply to someone...   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm

I played as Aayla in some server before that didn't allow pull, and didn't have any mods. I got by with just saber throw and her epic sprint/jump attack. But there were only like 2 enemies, which is the only reason it worked lol.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:04 pm

the DMV wrote:
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark wrote:

THEY ARE DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS DUMMY

OS...? failllll
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

just to let anyone who wants to know these messages have been a combination of IDEA AND INO.... its just stuff we were talking about after the whole perfect blocker of the year thing was discovered. Srry for calling anyone noobs that was wrong of us we meant it to be comical. I 'm not sure what people are talking about when they say that Maul has a weak block . They all block the same its just he uses push as opposed to choke and maybe people get scared they dont have the almighty choke and maybe they move when they put there block on causing it to fail when its initialy turned on as well as the rest of the characters are the same. Maul's block is just as perfect as the rest , there are other things that come into play when you put your block on, that maybe people didnt get a chance to hear from us. As far as pullers on the buildings for me at least Vader is more than enough to combat against that... and if people want to grab up all pullers thats what admins are for ...lets take control of our servers. To the abyss: i dont know why you keep mention thats the way its going to be in the server . I wasnt trying to get you dudes to change your server at all it was never about your server its one of the few i will allow myself to play in ... its fine. We just wanted to bring pull back in general. As far as the clan matches in my experience at least ... it almost always came to to the villians and who had the villians the most . cheers to the joggernots because they were all good players back then...lol.. seems they let anyone in these days, but they and other clans were better for allowing the pull. To the decent players you know what i mean when i say there are ways out of pull... hint : watch your radar when they pull the second time its your chance dont miss it you have to be quick. You can deffinitely block in the air its called air block thanks to zombie13 the man we miss you!You need to bubble and ruhn in the air you can throw your saber or use your force or even block and if your anakin or obi or secura or grevi. you can also use your dash attack to move around the map they wont be able to pull you. so its not petty i say it now "yeah but you cant block in the air when your beeing pulled" i know this but the object is not to get pulled right .the villians are way stronger and this is just an observation its not something that we personally struggle with i can do well with either team. I just think it would bring back a litttle excitement to this almost dead game. and to the comment of if i cant get through perfect block thats sad ... hahhahahahahahaha heeee...are you serious?
it came from us we have no problem getting through it its not that were having trouble against villians at all were just talking about the game overall and bringing back the intensity. Please guy s dont take this as attacks we just want to see what people thought .. and as for attacking us i dont know why people are with there little comments you should be more greatful to your masters/just teasing but lets be real no more personal attacks it s not about us or our game play which i think we play more than fine ... and many no all of the players mimic our style of play so please no attacks ... if you read these and feel some type of way maybe the better avenue would be to issue a challenge towards us we would be happy to play anyone ... its fun for us. i hope all is well with everyone and lets remeber it s just fun and srry for all the caps it doesnt bother my eyes and i didnt realize it would others.....
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

ok ok ok i have an idea. Im surprised it hasnt been mentioned. Unless of course it isnt possible and im the only one who doesnt know it (what a surprise).

If its possible why not give a hero choke. Wouldnt that even up the playing field a little?
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Reply to dmv...   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm

They do not all block the same? Maul get's force pushed from the side.
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 pm

The only time we,{LSJ}, use pullers is for a training routine, It helps build awareness imo.

Also, I'm fine with pullers as long as the whole entire hero team ISNT using them. I'm fine with like 1-3.

You guys are right though in a way about the pussies/block whores, allowing pullers could stop people from playing like that on villains.

However I doubt that we will see it happen that pullers will be allowed again because everyone is comfortable with how the game is right now pretty much, people think they want change but they really don't when it comes down to it.

As for the maul block being weaker then other villains block. Well I know vader/dooku/maul require two perfect block lines, which is what we call spots that you can perfect block at. It's a system that some people use to know the perfect blocks better, for instance there are some places that Anakin can point at and perfect block that maul cannot. With a maul, you pretty much have to look at the center of the map commonly known as the octagon.

As for who first found perfect block, that is another controversy. Really nothing to brag about though imo. lol

DMV did publicize it though...

Anyways pullers should start being allowed in my opinion, like the DMV(Ino/Idea or whoever) said himself "It's a part of the game." However there are restrictions to how much you should be able to whore things, I don't want to see 7 pullers running around and only one pusher. lol. I'd just want pullers to be allowed again for the shear challenge and also because I believe it would be a good way of stopping people from playing like pussies.

Well that's all I got to say about that...
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

guys this is ino and idea? we didnt mean to complain sorry if it came off that way. we just wanted to see what people thought, thats all ... you know us to be comical guys it wasnt are intention to complain, and would like to reitterate the fact, the post had nothing to do with the abyss server... just the game in general i still like the game regardless im just into star wars like that . It was just a topic for discussion thats all. Zombie 13 is that you buddy hit us up dude if it is you can pm dmv so you can remain a secrete if you like....but lets keep it going and maybe some day the real master "master lucas " will grant us battlefront 3 lol someday, maybe?
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

jiraiya, DMV deffinitely own perfect block . And we never published it , JOG published it . We didnt ask them,they did it on there own with out asking. but there is a thing called second block where you can block force powers even from behind with all characters equally. i tell you the octagon has absolutely nothing to do with perfect block... its more to do with the meat of the map . Second block is something different all together since it is forced base and requires a different method to work . And yes it works with all the characters even maul. maybe i could show you sometime, once again show you whats up and its ino not imo dude . and im not complaing were cool i just wanted to clarify that if anyone really cares post a message and we could talk about maul's block and second block ... there's also quick block to , making palpetine bad ass... peace!
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 am

Well, if I remember right DMV let a select few people they were cool with in on the perfect block secret. I was in Ninja at the time and Ino personally showed it to me only like a few hours after he and his clan discovered it. He was like my underground master sometimes lol. I would go in DMV server and he would teach me stuff I never thought about which is really what inspired me to figure out things like the dumpster hop, the pipe tricks and all the other ramps and what not I came up with. So kudos dude, but I never remember JOG publishing squat unless it was over Summer of 07 cause I was gone then. They have always been secretive about things like that.

As for me saying Maul's block is weak... I meant that he cannot block at the angle others can, just as Vader & Dooku. Meaning he easily gets pushed from the sides even with his block up so ultimately you have to almost always practically be facing pushers with your block up. The perfect block with them is another story.

What is second block? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PB AND PULL Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com