The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PB AND PULL - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:22 pm

This is tonight @9pm eastern. Server will be called vVv vs DMV. Pass will be nig
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

i bet he wont show up
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Lmao. I know the exception to maul's block in terms of the center of the map... etc. etc. So i am aware of what you mean with that. I also know what you mean by 'Quick block' with The Emperor, I've used it quite a bit. I haven't been playing much lately, because the game's been stupid... no decent servers with players who DON'T screw me up 24/7. It has become a waste of time to even get on.

I swear if you bring back pulling... Rolling Eyes

For the most part, idc if people pull, as long as it isn't the entire god damn team camping the arena or an open space like that the entire game. But that WITH perfect block... far worse. I honestly have no difficulty playing heroes against villains... people drop their block to choke me far too predictably, and knowing they probably won't whore the block... not difficult. I don't see how perfect block is a problem, i haven't ever had any extreme difficulties with it, unless it is used in combination with the camping of a single building the entire game.

Second block hmm? I would love to see you try that... but I'm obviously not going to push you from DIRECTLY behind, meaning literally up their ass... because the push doesn't register properly if you are too close to the person anyway, and registers in front of them because it begins to register a certain distance in front of your person. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Yo I can't make it tonight. Fortunately though, the rest of the guys will still be there. Don't worry, you'll still get your shot... but sadly I won't be there.

Remember, tonight @9pm eastern. Server will be vVv vs DMV. Pass = nig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Sinister wrote:
Now c'mon Ino I think you're giving yourself a bit too much credit. There is a fine line between literally training a person and sharing secrets. I recieved the latter, which I am grateful for, however you never trained me. In fact, I never recieved any formal training from any one. Just cause you teach someone a few tricks it doesn't warrant it as training...

Once again when I referred to Maul's block being weak, I was not talking about his perfect block... even though it is weaker, in a certain sense, compared to other characters. Maul can easily get pushed from the side. That was all I was saying. The same thing goes for Vader and Dooku. I don't know how you keep taking this out of context lol.

You guys always act like you did so much for this game. DMV's claim to fame was the perfect block. That's it. You figured it out and it spread like wildfire. Players used to whore the hell out of it, like Gman and Neji used to sit and camp with their block up at the octagon back then lol.

Fuck yeah nigga, a few of our matches were a win because of my PB whoring. But after that, I rarely reverted to it.

And MR.DMV, you wouldn't stand a chance against Sinister, Devil, me, or even a nub like Grim for that matter... Case closed.
Back to top Go down
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh.... we will fight when kenshin is there that was the whole point i knew you were scared and as for the rest of you weak ass vvv members i'll fight al of you 1v1 just to show you whats up . this time set it up and actually show up .lol you crack me up thinking your so good at the game when there is nobody to play anymore but when ever your ready for real this time lets do it. and remember i will always be your master. you will always play the game the way i made the game . if you like it or not! i dont care for any shit talkingh replies lets stop pussy footing around and fight already. and if your nice maybe ill teach you a couple of things once again ...like second block , then you wont sound so stupid when you talk about mauls block. and to whom ever its not about having trouble with hero vs. villian its about bringing something back to the game a level of playing that the vvv noobs cant deal with !lmao and trylan if i want to i could block anything you can dish out dude i dont know why your getting involed with the petty shit talking this is getting old to me. so sinister what happen i thought your saber was ignited and ready to go hahahahahahahahaha chicken shit bitch!
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Lol Sinister, no offense intended here, but i never thought i'd meet someone more cocky than you...lol

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL - Page 4 Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Dude believe me... I am dying to make you eat your words. I simply cannot get the game on a screen. The TV in the router room broke. I am not moving our other 2 giant TVs in there just to do a stupid battle. My guys were willing and ready and you didn't show. You can either play them in a match, wait until I get another TV that is not gigantic or keep talking out of your ass... whatever floats your boat dude.

I am going to stick by my word and keep my mouth shut...

In the mean time I am sure Fearless will gladly 1v1 you. How bout Friday at 8pm eastern?

And none taken Over. pirat
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

MR.DMV, the argument that you are putting up that you guys are "skilled" today is quite inane. Back three years ago you guys where just another ordinary clan but for some oblivious reason you guys act as if you are spectacular. Back when DMV was at it's "prime" you guys were doing your cute courtyard fights with each other. Your claim to fame is only that you guys mastered block...

You guys come in here claiming that you can beat anyone that still plays but you guys would be lucky to be able to beat half the people that are on this site. The next generation will always surpass the last, it's just how it is. If ya want facts to prove it then I can dish those facts out just make sure ya don't leave any leftovers.

MR.Clean-Came back, played for about three months with LSJ, never was able to compete with the top players.
Trelum-Came back, played for about a half of a year with FOG, never was able to compete with the top players. In fact when he quit the game he told Sinister that Sinister was the best player he's ever played with.
Zarex-Came back about 42 times, got beaten by various different "newer" players.
Zombiethirteen-Was even considered as the best during the early years of the game by some, He came back and wasn't able to compete with the top dogs.
The same can said for about any "old schooler" that came back, they were never really able to compete with the top players. The only two that I can think of that were able to compete were JOGJeff and *SuperDuper*.

The truth is that you guys aren't any different from the guys that I just listed, you will get DESTROYED by the top players nowadays: Neji, Devil, Sinister, Fearless, Passion, Tyrlan, Berserk, ect. Now if Sinister isn't going to prove that you guys don't stand a chance against the players of today then I will. I challenge you guys to a 4v4, LSJ vs DMV. You guys accept if so then let's discuss some rules, you guys can even have two pullers and we'll still beat ya. However no perfect blocking in corners, try to fight with some honor.

GET AT ME!

Last edited by Jiraiya on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 pm

LSJ AINT NO JOKE

RELEASE!
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

In fact, I encourage every clan that still plays nowadays to fight these guys and beat em to.

JOG,GOR,DSB,MILL ya'll can rape these block masters to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 pm

When Zarex came back the last time he was decent... Lol. He beat Fearless, but barely. I beat him like 12-1 the first time he came back, the second, shutout. Mr.Clean was never even a threat when he came back. We just swatted him off like a fly like the rest of the noobs. Chicali even came back after one of his long breaks a few years back, he was barely able to catch up with anybody in that generation of this game. Trelum wasn't too good when he came back. He could go toe to toe with anybody, but couldn't lay a scratch on any of the good players. Famous, Super, and Fear came back at 1 point maybe a year ago for a few weeks. Famous, who was apparently considered one of the best, was nothing. Super was still out there kicking ass though.

Half of JOG's old retired members came back for a few months, and were actually pretty active. Isac, Leonardo, Jeff, Syn, and I think even Wooooo came back for a bit. The only ones there at could keep their cool against good players was Jeff and Wooooooo.

As Kratos said, Jeff and Super were the only ones able to catch up with anybody. With the exception of Mastaisac, and Wooooooo.

You talk like DMV was big, and trained tons of people... Lol. You guys showed a block, that's 1 naughty little secret, yet you act like the best clan the game has ever had. If I remember correctly, The bottom lineup of {Ninja} could take you guys with pure ease. That's excluding me, Sinister, Hattori, or Shuriken for the battle.

I'm sure Fearless would enjoy vaginally crushing you, as would I because you say a lot of shit that you can't back up. I'll hop on any time to play you.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

Holy crap, plus 1 for the both of ya. pirat

Thank jeebus for ya'll niggas. afro
Back to top Go down
Berserk

Stuff : 126

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

since u think u can beat sinister then i challenge u to a 1v1 reply wit a time and date...it will be in lsj server and fo sho i will show but if u dont accept this or dont show then ur a pussy trash talkin dick....yea im talkin trash and i can back it up tha question tho can u?
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 am

ima laugh my tits off if dmv wins Laughing
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 am

Gawd damn you DMV people are garbage. I remember when I went to go get my State ID and I had to wait like 2 hours for yall niggas to take my number, then ya told me to go in another line and wait and IT PISSED ME OFF
Back to top Go down
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 am

any time any of you smucks want to battle is fine . We are going to win and you will be laughing your tits pff lol. I think its funny that you guys sweat jog jeff so much he was a good team player thats all as for chicali i seriously doubt you were running through him . you mention all the weak jog players mr clean was a conquest beast c'mon really! And if anyone wants a battle lets do it post your time and date to see if we can make it sometime next week would be great since herein pa we are in the middle of a huge snow storm and ino and i have contracts to remove snow . But i will glady battle anyone of you new school basterd shit talkers. i just want to say that i didnt start any of the shit talkin you guy 's did. All my rresponse 's were in defense of your attacks this was about bringing pull back ! and you all made it into a perfect block thing once again the way you always do and for the record it was the best thing to happen to the game it made it harder and i think everyone will agree to that. its not my fault that people whore it. and as for my clan you all came in and trained and you know it. are little court yard battles and in the arena were just practice and good fun over the headsets thats all we fight on the roofs like everyone else. And we were a great clan with over 60 members at one time and if we wanted to we could bring back life to this game like we did the last time and actuallly get people playing again . and sinister himself would tell you that ninja never beat us never! our only loss was to jog and that was our 1st match we didnt know what we were doing at the time and we havent lost a match since then and we deffintely are going to lose now not to you guys. There isn't anything new that your doing that we already didnt do like the pipes and dumpsters you supposedly came up with lol not ... we always knew about that shit cause that was all zombie13 and he was in our clan the awesome almighty DMV just kidding a little bit. but whom ever wants a battle post it and lets do it this way this shit talking can stop and ino and i can stomp all over you the way we always did then you can get mad and boot us out of your servers like everyone would before but its fine with me if any other clans want to battle we thought we would just star at the top with vvv this way we dont have to show the rest of you guys whats up but since sinister is scared with his all of a sudden tv probs...lmao we will fight any other clans if they want to but as for vvv that match wont go down till sinister is there... if he ever shows up the dorky cupcake that he is cause there wont be any .. oh i didnt count cause he wasnt there bull shit. holla at ya boy
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

where in pa are you. just curious. i'm right outside philly.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL - Page 4 Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

This is simply laughable.

The problem with all of your statements is that they are based off of events that happened some 2 and a half, almost 3 years ago. DMV wasn't around long enough to play anyone good except JOG. Ninja was maybe a few months old when you beat us and the majority of our players were laid back, similar to how GOR is nowadays. I will give you credit you did beat us, however it is nothing to gloat about. To my knowledge DMV never played SDJ, nor did you play SOR or BOJ. So the fact that you bring up that DMV's only loss was to JOG is a rather mute point, don't ya think? You indirectly brag about DMV having over 60 members, yet if I remember right that was the clan's demise...

You said that we started this... that is not the case. Go back and review this topic. Your second post contains snide insinuations of superiority when no one did anything to legitimately invoke any of that. Afterward you call Mephiles a dummy and Overlord a noob. Since the very first page of this topic you have done nothing but take everything out of context and act as if you are better than the rest of us and you just keep getting worse. Guess where that gets you dude? To where we are now... where everyone wants to take a shot at you and give you a much needed reality check.

I can't wait till you play these guys and get recked. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I can only prevent myself from enlightening the oblivious for so long. As I said a while back, you are simply a joke, but now you are a disgrace as well. Let me tell you something dude... Get your excuses ready now cause you're gonna need the best ones you can find. When Fearless and Berserk don't give you any more than 4 or 5 kills in the 1v1s... well just remember, I told ya so.

I also hope you do not play 1v1s like you play in pubs cause from what I hear... you can't do anything without your Anakin in a corner PBing. lol

*Case Closed Cupcake*

PB AND PULL - Page 4 86150
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 pm

LSJ vs DMV-4v4
2 Chokers
Ya'll can use up to two pullers(No double pulling.
No shooters
No high camping
No spawn camping
No glitching
No perfect blocking in corners(You guys will probably have a hard time with this one...)
No killing yourself

As for a time, this Saturday 8 pm eastern sound good. LSJ server, pass=win

If yall beat us, then we'll shut up.(LSJ). If we beat ya'll, ya'll gotta shut up.

I'm a middle school noob, get at me...
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Kakashi

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

the DMV wrote:
any time any of you smucks want to battle is fine . We are going to win and you will be laughing your tits pff lol. I think its funny that you guys sweat jog jeff so much he was a good team player thats all as for chicali i seriously doubt you were running through him . you mention all the weak jog players mr clean was a conquest beast c'mon really! And if anyone wants a battle lets do it post your time and date to see if we can make it sometime next week would be great since herein pa we are in the middle of a huge snow storm and ino and i have contracts to remove snow . But i will glady battle anyone of you new school basterd shit talkers. i just want to say that i didnt start any of the shit talkin you guy 's did. All my rresponse 's were in defense of your attacks this was about bringing pull back ! and you all made it into a perfect block thing once again the way you always do and for the record it was the best thing to happen to the game it made it harder and i think everyone will agree to that. its not my fault that people whore it. and as for my clan you all came in and trained and you know it. are little court yard battles and in the arena were just practice and good fun over the headsets thats all we fight on the roofs like everyone else. And we were a great clan with over 60 members at one time and if we wanted to we could bring back life to this game like we did the last time and actuallly get people playing again . and sinister himself would tell you that ninja never beat us never! our only loss was to jog and that was our 1st match we didnt know what we were doing at the time and we havent lost a match since then and we deffintely are going to lose now not to you guys. There isn't anything new that your doing that we already didnt do like the pipes and dumpsters you supposedly came up with lol not ... we always knew about that shit cause that was all zombie13 and he was in our clan the awesome almighty DMV just kidding a little bit. but whom ever wants a battle post it and lets do it this way this shit talking can stop and ino and i can stomp all over you the way we always did then you can get mad and boot us out of your servers like everyone would before but its fine with me if any other clans want to battle we thought we would just star at the top with vvv this way we dont have to show the rest of you guys whats up but since sinister is scared with his all of a sudden tv probs...lmao we will fight any other clans if they want to but as for vvv that match wont go down till sinister is there... if he ever shows up the dorky cupcake that he is cause there wont be any .. oh i didnt count cause he wasnt there bull shit. holla at ya boy

Well last I heard you didn't even show up for match against vVv so these words me nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Not Friday @ 8... that is when Fearless is going to 1v1 him lol
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm

DMV your garbage god damn. Idea I have own your ass every night i play in abyss, and i have done so for months. do you really think you can even compete?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm

this crap is still going on ? just 4v4 each other and stop talking it out lol, fight it out. Oh my sweet baby jebus. 5 pages of pure smack and not a dam match PB AND PULL - Page 4 15726
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 pm

lol, agreed Rabbit, i've never seen these DMV fools play, but from wat i've been reading, they sucked and p-blocked all the time..just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com