The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PB AND PULL - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm

C-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Hm.

Rabbit. D+

Shernon C-

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Nehi wrote:
Hm.

Rabbit. D+

Shernon C-

<3

WHAT!? Shocked u betta be joking fooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am

lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Rabbit B-/C+ Happy?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

you are an E for effort bounce
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:18 pm

So what is my ranking?...F......lol.... but in all seriosness, thsi post is about pb and pull and the descriptions therefore. Now, i know how pb works on mos eisley, with the block lines and shit......everyone knows that.... But what i want to kno, is how do the pb work for other maps?......For example, when abyss still did the multi map thing, i found a pb spot on coruscant, was basically a spot that when u aimed towards center of map, u would pb. Now my question is this, does the pb work on other maps like it does on mos eisley? Meaning you aim on a block line that extends from corner to corner of map, so in essence, if u aim center, u will pb. Does this hold tru for all maps, or did i just luck out and find a "special" pb spot on this said map. Or will the block lines work for any map?

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
PB AND PULL - Page 3 Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

im probly a D+/C-, wat u guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 am

Yea let's battle, DMV vs vVv 4v4.

Eruption and Denial if it means that much to you two to know what other players would rank you I would suggest you make a seperate topic.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 am

What the cornbread how did player rankings get in this topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Infamous

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 am

Dem mothafuckas aint got shit on vVv if they tried 2 go against us.

Them nigkaz will get smash
Back to top Go down
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm

first of all aint none of us black ...lol and whats up with the battle i didnt get no reply . and nobody's smashing us especially not latin king hahahaha your not even in the battle lol...ino and i have been playing the pc game lately and its so funny that everyone swore up and down that perfect block is so weak and you all know what was said about perfect block . but to relate it to the pc game and xbox and to claim thats its not in there as the basis of your arguments is ridiculous when obviously you never played the pc version cause pb is there alive and well and its probably on the xbox as well i didnt actually play that version but im going to assume if its on the pc its on xbox lol . you bitches cry all you want about pb . unless your all mac users...lol pb made the game better just admit it you know u want to. it made the game harder and it brought everyone off of the ground and onto the roofs and doing moves to get around it ,, making the game better so your welcome. but to anyone who wants to play jedi assault on different maps who wants to use 30 new characters get the pc game its like $15 bucks . ino downloaded the mods and were working on them now . so lets play the pc version its so smooth and never crashes at least it hasnt yet .. but its really cool and were excited about it . so lets get off of that kids game and play the pc version there is so much more and dont worry you can pb all you want and as always your maters from the DMV will take care of you and show you the game and what it could be once again . SO WHATS UP WITH THE CLAN BATTLE GET BACK TO ME ON IT SO WE CAN SMACK YOU DOWN ONCE AGAIN LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME WE PLAYED . I DONT KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO WIN YOU NEVER DID BEFORE . AND SINISTER AFTER WE BEAT DIRECTLY AFTER THE MATCH ME AND YOU ONE ON ONE THIS WAY YOU WILL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SUCK ... IM NOT THESE PEOPLE YOU RUN AROUND AND STOMP ON ... but its been awhile since i heard back from you on this . so i would understand if you were scared. to end this i will say perfect block is rael and what are you going to do when i block your push from behind me nothing absolutely nothing cause your weak and you dont know what second block is .mauls block is week hahahaha second block bitch you could be behind me and still not push me learn the game faggot . you will proopbaly erase this cause of your weekness but dont worry im am a true sith i will get you later buddy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Your high, little man
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Infamous

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

You sure have a big mouth, hope you can back it up.

Im in vVv fool.. And if you want a battle come to our site vvvclan.forumwise.com.

Nigka trying 2 be hard, fuk you mean dawg get at us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm

me? i used to be in famous, same vvv leaders but sinister
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 am

the DMV wrote:
first of all aint none of us black ...lol and whats up with the battle i didnt get no reply . and nobody's smashing us especially not latin king hahahaha your not even in the battle lol...ino and i have been playing the pc game lately and its so funny that everyone swore up and down that perfect block is so weak and you all know what was said about perfect block . but to relate it to the pc game and xbox and to claim thats its not in there as the basis of your arguments is ridiculous when obviously you never played the pc version cause pb is there alive and well and its probably on the xbox as well i didnt actually play that version but im going to assume if its on the pc its on xbox lol . you bitches cry all you want about pb . unless your all mac users...lol pb made the game better just admit it you know u want to. it made the game harder and it brought everyone off of the ground and onto the roofs and doing moves to get around it ,, making the game better so your welcome. but to anyone who wants to play jedi assault on different maps who wants to use 30 new characters get the pc game its like $15 bucks . ino downloaded the mods and were working on them now . so lets play the pc version its so smooth and never crashes at least it hasnt yet .. but its really cool and were excited about it . so lets get off of that kids game and play the pc version there is so much more and dont worry you can pb all you want and as always your maters from the DMV will take care of you and show you the game and what it could be once again . SO WHATS UP WITH THE CLAN BATTLE GET BACK TO ME ON IT SO WE CAN SMACK YOU DOWN ONCE AGAIN LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME WE PLAYED . I DONT KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO WIN YOU NEVER DID BEFORE . AND SINISTER AFTER WE BEAT DIRECTLY AFTER THE MATCH ME AND YOU ONE ON ONE THIS WAY YOU WILL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SUCK ... IM NOT THESE PEOPLE YOU RUN AROUND AND STOMP ON ... but its been awhile since i heard back from you on this . so i would understand if you were scared. to end this i will say perfect block is rael and what are you going to do when i block your push from behind me nothing absolutely nothing cause your weak and you dont know what second block is .mauls block is week hahahaha second block bitch you could be behind me and still not push me learn the game faggot . you will proopbaly erase this cause of your weekness but dont worry im am a true sith i will get you later buddy lol

what are you demoslayer? don't write that much...no one is gonna read it...
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:38 am

I never replied because it wasn't necessary. I thought I made it rather obvious that we were anxious to battle and that all we wanted was a day and time and we would be there. Since you are so oblivious I will spell it out for you; WE WILL BE THERE THIS SATURDAY AT 9PM EASTERN & IT WILL BE IN OUR SERVER.

With that said, if this "second block" you keep going on about is true then I don't want you doing it in the battle. That is way way way too much of an advantage and we don't know it. I am starting to doubt it is true cause I played you the other night Idea and each time I encountered you, you sat on the corner of a roof with your PB up... I ran behind you and pushed you in your back and killed ya lmao. Anyway, no second block in the battle unless you plan on sharing.

Lastly, ya'll only ever beat me one time in a clan match which was when I had literally just joined Ninja. I hadn't even been playing the game for a month. Kudos bro, that is a true feat lol. I can't wait to play you guys. You can know all the tricks in the world, but at the end of the day this game always comes down to who is better with the basics. Also, Latin King = C*T so yes he is in the battle. See you Saturday cupcake.
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

sweet buddy ! and you deffinitely didnt play me the other night...lol have playing the pc game with ino which by the way you should come and check out its fat and there is new guys to use. and yes we did beat you many of times. you just dont remember anything after you became a dick. and dont worry about second block you wont be learning that one our days of sharing are over. and you wont even know were doing lol and we invented the basics are you kidding me ... its going to be fun bringing your bitch ass back to earth lmao maybe when its over you'll fight me 1v1 ? maybe you didnt say anything about that
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 am

It was several nights ago, maybe even a week or so. It was in the Abyss. You were an Ani and you sat and blocked. I went behind you and made you look stupid. That was all the fulfillment I needed and afterward I left and got off the game. pirat

I don't care about the PC game.

You didn't beat me "many of times". I played DMV in one clan match, that's it. It was myself, Kakashi (former leader of Ninja) and I think maybe Katsumoto. I'm not sure. The point is it doesn't mean anything. I barely had the game maybe 2 or 3 weeks. I can't speak for the others. You and Dizzerz used to sit in the DMV room and triple pull spawn camp while blazed off your ass...

Please just stop talking shit. You don't even know who is good and who isn't. For God's sakes you just said that you invented the basics! That statement alone exudes extreme amounts of idiocy and arrogance. You give yourself way too much credit dude. Maybe the weed is getting to your head, who knows?

A 1v1 with you is a waste of time when you get owned by noobs in the Abyss. Besides, I think the battle will be a perfect showcase for who is better. Once again, see you Saturday @ 9 princess.
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

your laggy ass server i mess around in lol see you saturday ... i knew you would be scared to face me one on one lol and who is better at the basics will win that was your words dork and dizzers would spank you as well
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to sinister...   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I will officially do anything in my power to spectate this battle. lol, looks like it will be good.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm tempted to play as the emperor, and no force ki adi just to make them look even more stupider lol
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

the DMV wrote:
your laggy ass server i mess around in lol see you saturday ... i knew you would be scared to face me one on one lol and who is better at the basics will win that was your words dork and dizzers would spank you as well

too lazy not to make this a double post but, I'll gladly 1vs1 any dmv anyday. Me and sinister barely even play this game anymore and were still the best at this game lol

If we 1 vs 1 and you manage to even get 1 kills i'd be surprised
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 pm

*FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| wrote:
the DMV wrote:

too lazy not to make this a double post but, I'll gladly 1vs1 any dmv anyday. Me and sinister barely even play this game anymore and were still the best at this game lol

If we 1 vs 1 and you manage to even get 1 kills i'd be surprised

Sinister's pupils never cease to be arrogant PB AND PULL - Page 3 234832
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm

I am done going back and forth with you dude. You are a joke, plain and simple. From here on out my mouth is shut and my saber is ignited... See you Saturday sugar. pirat

LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB AND PULL   PB AND PULL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB AND PULL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com