The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

concerning "peace"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:27 pm

i know alot of you like to make peace with other people, but its been getting out of hand. if you try to make peace with someone they DONT have to make peace with you. that means you CAN'T boot them or swap there team. also you may not help the other team while they are getting killed. it is ridiculous when i come in the server under a alias start killing a bunch of people and then everyone tries to make peace with me. and then VOID once again swaps me because i wont make peace with him and then boots me. so dont expect admin for awhile.

and another thing no calling people names over admin if they kill you or something unless you are friends with them and are just messing around.
Back to top Go down

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm

its garbage if you ask me especially when shudawg pushed me down and let a villian kill me when were on the same team. Or the sit on a bubble and rape eachother like you wanna be playmates in a killing game. Villians vs heroes that is the goal to kill eachother by not doing that its ruining the game for other players.
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

wow devil u have so many dollars for this site. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Reply to Ewen the nightfall...   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am

I know what you mean, if I'm doing that though it's just a simple we don't kill each other. And if someone attacks them you don't freakin push them off, ugh it is so annoying when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 am

i make friends but not with every single person that crouches to me, and i dont help them, if they fail at a kill well tough shit, you shouldve been better

but yes i dont want admins swapping teams and such just because you dont want to fight someone, and i dont want to hear anymore of that going on
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 pm

yeah that makes sense. lol
Back to top Go down

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Its anoying when people do this... tonight there were at least 3 or 4 people in there just crouching. I won`t make peace with anyone. I FIGHT TO THE END!!!

concerning "peace" 501922
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

damn, and i thought i was a liar lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Thankfully I only touch admin for booting, warnings, or bannings, and sometime to type a fun message. It is annoying as hell though, I have had it happen to me so many times.

One question Meph, can we boot them? Just boot not ban.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm

boot people who crouch? i hope you have the guts to boot me then
boot people who help theyre friends? ehh, if you do then you cant do it for just yourself, you have to do it everytime it happens to anyone and you see it, otherwise no
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Mephiles The Dark wrote:
boot people who crouch? i hope you have the guts to boot me then
boot people who help theyre friends? ehh, if you do then you cant do it for just yourself, you have to do it everytime it happens to anyone and you see it, otherwise no

Erm not the crouch no, and I will never have those guts.

And that was what I mean xD, for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

lol if you crouch and im on a different team then all i see you as is an easy kill XD
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

yea i freaking hate how you do that lol
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Heck...I'll acknowledge the crouch, but hardly do it myself. And from then on, I won't do any protection, merely giving you the ability to live longer and not die by my hand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

it pissed me off when today im on abyss and so is probley 4 or 5 SIN and all are on my team except Cahan
and so we are all on a rooftop together so i think im safe and out of no were Cahan comes and kills me and they just stand there and one of them pushed me so cahan could kill me 1 time Mad
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

2 me i rlly dont make peace if its like uve pissed me off rlly badly or if like idk who u r but if ur like mmy frend shure but unless ur lAtino killsteal 3 fucking times tonight no fucking way
Back to top Go down
{RLA}DAV

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 am

urageek they dont have to accept your peace
Back to top Go down

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 am

pretty sure it was established that you cant help the enemy in peace so you have to save him. The only thing "PEACE" implies is the sighting and no aggresssive action while both arent engaged at all pretty pointless if you ask me something only a child would do especially in a killing game thats pathetic.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am

Haha. Dev, you're a victim of how latino likes to play. If you haven't noticed yet he likes to perfect block in a corner and taunts so many people.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 am

{VA}Devastator wrote:
2 me i rlly dont make peace if its like uve pissed me off rlly badly or if like idk who u r but if ur like mmy frend shure but unless ur lAtino killsteal 3 fucking times tonight no fucking way

You really have no room to talk. I was playing with you yesterday and you were TKing him relentlessly... I stepped in to help, then you began to TK us both. If you noticed I never made another attempt to TK you, only when I was saving Latino. Getting mad over a few kill-steals, especially in a server full of noobs is a little ridiculous.

Aren't you a CL? scratch
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Hmm, first of i didnt steal your kill, if u havent noticed there was more heroes around thats why i was swinging my saber. You TK me twice and i forgave you. And i tk you once by accident and you go all berserk coming after me and tk me every single time. Sinister was trying to break us up. I stoped then you still tk me. So i didnt hesitate to protect myself and get my revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:56 am

Concerning your question Sinister, he's techincally the leader of the PS2 division of VA, the others are on another game, that I know nothing about...
Back to top Go down
Cody_Fet

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: a   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Ya it gets annoying, especially if they are breaking rules. I crouch to people but I don't help them. I know what your saying deivl and BTW, I can usually tell your aliases, I know your fighting style Wink

BTW Silver... We need to team up with luke and leigha again. thats fun Cool
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Lol yeah that is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

concerning "peace" Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

concerning "peace"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com