The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

fucking bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 pm

2/3/11 {xVx}*Zuko* was banned for respawning once.
Wtf?!? There were several other people there at that time that were doing far worse and they were only kicked.
*Cough*Fuck you Ninja*Cough*
Back to top Go down
agent 6
agent 6

Stuff : 16

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:19 pm

i saw you respawn and you got banned
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank you captain obvious.
I know I respawned and I never denied the fact. The ban was stupid though, a kick for respawning once would've been suitable but a ban was stupid.
I talked to the admin who banned me by the way, he said he'd unban me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am

lol

Banning for respawning i guess should vary with whether the admin sees the context in which the respawn occurred. I.e. spawncamp respawns i don't normally ban or kick for. If i see someone respawning constantly and i just never catch it happening I just kick because it's happening too much. Ban if i see them respawn over a legitimate kill, and normally for 1 day or so. (fortunately i don't see people do this much)

Every admin's perspective varies though. And I guess talking to him helped more than not doing it, since you give the impression he had you banned longer lol. It's good to check in on what happened.

Hahaha, i guess Agent wanted something to comment on for once on this site... there really isn't much opportunity anymore.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

Lol.
Ninja originally banned me permaneantly.
That's what really got me mad.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Some admins don't really decide with that, they are in a hurry to ban you feeling irritated and don't know how long to ban that person, so they click permanently lol. I'm usually looking through the ban list, so you wouldn't have been permanently banned anyway.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I perma ban often because people often deserve it. lol.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fucking bullshit Vide
PostSubject: Re: fucking bullshit   fucking bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fucking bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com