The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Biggest noob ever
Arod
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 8% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Troy
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 8% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Junior
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
SpecialEd
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 42% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42%  [ 5 ]
The PurplePit
 8%  [ 1 ]
{NGR}Dark_Knight
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 33% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 4 ]
Wendigo
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 pm

{MoS}Infinity.Neutral*|; wrote:
ryuuzakis wrote:
Despair there's something I have to say to you.
3.Your a noob for calling Matt a retard

4.Your a noob because you suck

5.Your a noob because your a clan whore

6.Your a noob because you talk shit

7.Your a noob for telling us to vote for this idiotic poll

8.Your a noob for not putting Awookie on that list

9.Your a noob because your inactive trying to shout people out for calling them "noobs"

1. Skipping
2. Skipping
3. So I can't voice my opinion?
4. I suck? Dude I'm fairly sure I could beat you. You're probably scared to fight me because everytime I ask for a 1v1 you don't reply.
5. Clan whore? Do you mean clan hop? I'll admit I've joined and left many clans, but at least I gave them a shot. I've been only trying to find a place to stay.
6. I talk shit? I don't do that. Unless it's at people who deserve it, like you, but I don't do it to everyone.
7. You know what, I'm not really "telling" anyone to vote for this. It was only if they wanted to.
8. Awookie is a conquest player, we're talking jedi players. And like Tyrlan said about Special Ed, he's not a noob. He just doesn't take anything seriously.
9.What the #311 are you talking about?
Oh. And you forgot to add 10.
I think if anyone is a noob here, it would be ryuuzakis.
Here are a few reasons why:
1. Trying to act cool. lol
2. Using a name someone else already has
3. He's in Milleneum. lol
4. Being very cocky/overconfident
5. Dating your clan leader's ex. Thought I should point that out. Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 24953
6. Always getting Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 82679 . Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 507110 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 570788 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 617875 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 360862 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 47336 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 673961 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 7307 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 615155 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 90789 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 615155 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 615155 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 676678 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 727731 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 77084 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 77084 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 77084 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 77084 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 395920 Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 498276

Do you remember what Special Ed's Username was before Special Ed? Cool
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Special Whore? Idk.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:30 am

Lol... not so connected with his past, I got the impression that you would have known.

Cho.
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

Stuff : 123

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Wow, I see since I left for a little while to expound my skill on MW2, Black OP'S, and MW3 nothing has changed ! Neutral

And the depressing fact that "DESPAIR" is one of the central topic issues is another subject to one of my troubling and yet at the same time hilarious cackles. Laughing + it's just getting a little Crying or Very sad sad now.

Back to top Go down
BlitzKrieg
BlitzKrieg

Stuff : 97

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 7546

hi
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Stuff : 15

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:04 am

TTR, Despair or whoever you are... You got me 30 times and I was at -23???

Ooookkaaaaayy man!!! I'm sure that you are THAT good and someone that I don't even know. There are only a few in this game that can beat me down good! And I know who they are!

But good times man... GOOOOOOD TIIIIMES!

Fiction can be fun!

LMMFAO
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Great job bumping a 2 year old topic to bring something up I didn't even remember saying until just now. By the way I've not been on game in 3 years now and that was when I was 12. Pre-teens seem to have great immaturity and talking about it is a waste of time for both of us.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Even at 12 (Where I was almost as immature as I am now) I never told lies and certainly not ones that would incriminate another person and in a public setting no less. If you saw this blasphemous bullshit, regardless of the back story, wouldn't you have to say something about it!!!

But good job with the additional advice.

Signed,

That Asshole!
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:55 pm

{JOG}TOM wrote:
Even at 12 (Where I was almost as immature as I am now) I never told lies and certainly not ones that would incriminate another person and in a public setting no less. If you saw this blasphemous bullshit, regardless of the back story, wouldn't you have to say something about it!!!

But good job with the additional advice.

Signed,

That Asshole!
I'm not entirely sure why you're so butthurt about it. Never told lies? Really? You expect me to believe that? Regardless it was literally years ago when this happened and if you were going to get upset about it you should have gotten upset then instead of now.
Quit being a troll and wasting my time. I shouldn't even have to defend myself for something I did (or in this case, said) 3 years ago and the fact that you're making me is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Making you??? LOL!

You're wasting your own time by reading and responding, No? If this is as ridiculous to me as it is to you then by all means, bow out. Afterall... you're the one here to browse, chat and post quite often on this website (great material too I might add). No again? Sit and "enjoy" your stay here or don't come to chat and browse the site.

As for me... I don't - Obviously! How could I possibly have an opinion about it then? If maybe you came to me in the chat and claimed this to me personally, I might have had something to say about it back then. But, most know that I don't come to forums very often (if at all). Did you? I will assume yes...

I dont care when you wrote/said/claimed this debauchery, it is the first I am seeing it! I couldn't care less about how you feel about my timing - Isn't that also obvious?

And that is correct... outside of white lies and "it wasn't me"... it was never part of my nature nor that of my Family upbringing to surround my life and personna with lies (Again, and CERTAINLY NOT to incriminate others to suit how it made me look! That's just an issue of low integrity if this is normal for you.). And due to your "Really???", your admission makes it entirely clear where the foundation of your claims arise. 2+2.

That is all I needed!

And... That is all!

Thank you,

+30 & -23 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! K Bro!

Apology accepted

Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:48 pm

If your "Apology accepted" remark was in reference to my "apology" on the chat box then you should note that I was saying sorry that you're so butthurt over something that means next to nothing. You're becoming overly defensive towards something I said 3 years ago (which I've already pointed out is utterly pathetic) and your entire argument is invalid. You win this argument only on terms of stubbornness, sensitivity and overall stupidity. Bitching about something I've said 3 years ago is just as bad as bitching about me calling you a "noob" which no one with any self control would give a shit about. I'm done wasting my time with you, bitch all you want, it's just completely pointless in the end.
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Af7485abd030337bc615caf9a8b2bd4ad5ba2695c3a8930bdde8564171a22891
Even Zoidberg agrees with me  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 am

What you said 3 years ago was "Utterly pathetic"? OK... NOW we are finally on the same page. Are you through arguing and wasting your time with me now (and yet)?

It appears this whole thing has now gotten YOU "butt-hurt"

I have accomplished my goal once again! You have made me feel SO much better about all of this BECAUSE you are continuing to attempt make "grown up" comments, excusing your idiocy of the past.

No... I saw your chatroom "apology" the next day (check date) smart guy. You really ARE bad at math and numbers! The "apology" that I was referring to is between the lines throughout your many excuses for sounding like such a dumbass for that ridiculous claim (Oh SO man years ago). Read up on the term "apologist"...

3 years... You've clearly not changed much. So this is fun for me!

Signed,

Who gives a Shit!

Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:32 am

Could you seriously not understand what I'm getting at?  The part about it that's utterly pathetic, is the part about where you've gotten so worked up over something that happened so long ago...something I'd even forgotten about until you pointed it out.

I've not been butt-hurt about anything.  I thought it was hilarious, albeit a bit sad that you were so defensive over something I said so long ago.

"You are continuing to attempt make" isn't proper grammar.  The idiocy of the past is, by definition, the idiocy of the past.  It would be one thing if I'd said all of that stuff recently, but I didn't.

I think you need to pull up a dictionary and read up on the term sarcasm.

Signed,
Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 50ed828c41160
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER   Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest noob in history of swbf2 EVER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com