The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Attn villain pushers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

Attn villain pushers Vide
PostSubject: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

Attention players on the villain teamwho use pushers....especially Maul.. Let me say this slowly so it is understood....Watch....out.....for......chokers....on....your...team....if u see that a teamate is being choked, DO NOT under any circumstance (unless you and said teamate are working as a team) just assume that since someone near you is being choked, it is ok to take the kill. That is your teamate?s well earned and deserved kill. And you jsut plowing through the enemy while he or she is being choked is kjust downright inconsiderate. In doing so, you are robbing your teamate of their kill.
Also, along the same lines........ if when on villains, you are again using a pusher, and someone on the hero team is about to kill you, and a teamate who is using a choker graciously saves you by choking your attacker... do not jsut start random swinging at the enemy being choked and yet again, steal the god damn kill......or even worse yet, if a choker teamate saves you by choking, dont jsut start going push happy and push enemy along with the teamate who is saving you. In doing so, you do two things, first, you steal your teamates kill...yet again. And worse, you will most likely tumble your teamate who saved you, and putting them in a bad position where they are vulnerable to enemy attack because you got push happy and stole the kill after someone graciously saves you, and you get that teamate killed in the process. But i guess its ok as long as you still get the kill right? I mean, does it matter if your teamate goes out of their way to help you out and you jsut royally get a running start and just shove it up their ass so they are fucked? PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!!!! it isnt difficult. Just think how your actions will affect the situation as a whole. dont be greedy and just think of yourself and what will happen to yourself in the situation. If thats going to be your mindset, jsut do us a favor and stay out of the server.
The reason I bring this up, is i was playing last night,a nd literally i had five kills. And someone under an alias on my team literally stole almost all my kills. And most of them was when i was savign them. And the rest were when i was blatantly choking someone and they would just come out of left field and maul dash attack them, thus stealing my shit.........Think of other players other than yourselves people. I am so fed up with this situation, that if it continues for me, i will be instilling bans. Thank you that will be all.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Usually I just hit the dude being choked to help the choker kill him quicker. It is ocassional though for me to accidently steal the chokers kill though lol
Back to top Go down
Eruption
Eruption

Stuff : 35

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 pm

You can always push cancel
Back to top Go down
http://nationofjog.com
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 am

idk how to do that.. except to jump right before which can get me killed.
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

Stuff : 123

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 am

I understand, I despise anyone who does it too. Most people who do this [kill-stealing from teammates who are choking someone and get pushed by a Griveous and/or Maul are done by NOOBS. I wrote this same thing a while back, I never imagined this problem would get larger. lol.
Back to top Go down
YounesTheDrunk
Second in command
YounesTheDrunk

Stuff : 185

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 pm

just press L2 right after u push, u have push cancel. And it isnt only "NOOBS", some people just want to play the game their own way and they see a kill they want to take it without remorse for their actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn villain pushers   Attn villain pushers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attn villain pushers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com