The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to enforce peace, justice, sovereignty, and order by becomming a Protector of Peace?
You can count on me!
A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_lcap 0% A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
I do, and I will try.
A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_lcap 0% A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Just tell me when I can start!
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't think I'm good enough for {GoP}:cry:
A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_lcap 33% A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 1 ]
Sure, but I'm no good.
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm too lazy!
A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_lcap 67% A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vote_rcap
 67%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

{GoP*L}FireLense

Stuff : 3

A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Vide
PostSubject: A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era.   A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm

The time for a new area has finally arrived. A time for the Era of peace, sovereignty, justice, and order shall be enforced from this day forward. For now, a birth of an new organization has been established and shall reign and mark its place in history of the most powerful, popular, and justice based clan. Justice shall be enforced my friends. But most importantly, Peace shall finally be guarded.

I, the commander of this new establishment, shall ensure that Justice and Peace is always guarded and never disrupted. This day shall forever be recognized as the birth of the future's most powerful clan on all games & systems. I shall make notice that NO ONE will stop this R.I.O.T! This is an international R.I.O.T. Peace shall be protected along with Justice in the notorious era of {GoP}!

The Guardians of Peace has now risen, and no one shall stop the protectors of peace. For WE are here, WE has risen, WE shall reign. I assure you I will not let this birth go unnoticed on the most popular sites. I have good news as well, the {GoP}Guardians of Peace era will have many ranks available for anyone who wishes to join. For instance, there are 2 Co-Leaders, 3 Senate, & 4 Council members for our era. You may be wondering, "A clan with that much spots must be doing horrible". That is correct for a clan for one game. However, the Protectors of Peace shall spread this reign throughout all games & systems.

Our R.I.O.T has just begun! And it is all based on order,sovereignty, justice, and peace. And if you think you got enough guts to be a Protector of Peace, make sure you make a stop at our official armory at www.guardiansofpeace.co.nr ! And if you think you aren't good enough, do not think so. We shall give all a chance for we believe everyone can have potential if they try. Join the notorious {GoP}Guardians of Peace empire today at www.guardiansofpeace.co.nr !
Back to top Go down

A new era. An era of Order, Sovereignty, Justice, and Peace. The GoP Era.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Sites -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com