The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

State of the Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{GOR.666}Dagen
{GOR.666}Dagen

Stuff : 73

State of the Abyss - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: State of the Abyss   State of the Abyss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Devil_Wing wrote:
How the hell am I abusive. I have always wondered how I get singled out personally for this shit. I do the same things Jman does, and that Sinister does yet I'm the one who they complain about. You never see anyone complaining about Jman, or Sinister about being abusive anymore..

Jog has abusive admins too, Gor does as well, but yet I'm the one singled out..
Actually You were not the one I was referring to...Who that was is irrelevant at this point also, but so you know it was a two disagreements. One with Sinister and one with Masta Matt, which has since been resolved. In addition, I recently put King Infamous on a day ban (Which was cut short) for (And in this order) Team killing...On purpose and unprovoked on an alias. (Yes, a wookie alias) Then Kill stealing 2 times confirmed and possibly a third but I'm not 100% on that. So he got a 10 minute and when he returned He ended up on the opposite team so he head hunted my alias and proceeded to taunt after making the kill. Which is why the day was in place. The problem still exists with admins (Myself included) But after running things for a bit I understand why...Sometimes you just wanna play instead of babysit. It only appears that admins do for themselves when really they just don't wanna deal with bullshit. Everyone is subject to the rules in place and even with having admin privileges I've almost been booted myself. The rules have been put in place to make the game a better one overall...Same with the mods. The only thing left really is the scrap killing. But what can you really do about that. With the level of aggressiveness now it's hard to get a kill without it being considered a scrap. Unless it's a scrim. So that being said...Mr. Infamous, I would recommend that you abide by the rules as you may not know who the person is at the other end and you're far too good a player to be an ass like that and it's only because of how good you are that I waited so long before I did anything. To date, there is only one person that I've never seen abuse admin and that would be Rabbit. I strive to be more like you in that aspect but I don't always succeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dagengage
BlitzKrieg
BlitzKrieg

Stuff : 97

PostSubject: Re: State of the Abyss   State of the Abyss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Lol Rabbit doesn't not abuse admin.
I've been backslashed just for standing next to her, as BlitzKrieg and under alias.
And then a swift kick to the nuts when I push her away xD
Back to top Go down
{GOR.666}Dagen
{GOR.666}Dagen

Stuff : 73

PostSubject: Re: State of the Abyss   State of the Abyss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

LOL A double negative huh. Sorry bout that but I can only speak for myself when I say I haven't seen her do it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dagengage
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: State of the Abyss   State of the Abyss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 am

Everyone abuses admin privileges, even Rabbit. Play under an alias with her in the server... she will steal your kills. Not saying she is super abusive, but she is not exempt from the fact that everyone, no matter who you are or how righteous you think you may be, abuses admin in some shape, form or fashion... significant or insignificant.

As for singling Devil out...

I don't boot people for scrap killing. This is something you have done, specifically did to Jeff (which you admitted). I admit I am probably harsher on clan players than every day noobs, but that is because clan players/vets should know better. and no you don't get singled out. The things you do/have done are different.

and this topic is now locked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Abyss   State of the Abyss - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com