The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Im guessing its devil breaking rules again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{JOG} VIKING

Stuff : 111

Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Vide
PostSubject: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

i was playing with two guys in vvv in the abyss tonight having fun. they were good tag teaming and it was a challenge. when they would kill me they wouldnt taunt or anything. it was clean fun.
then i kill one of them finally and then he comes back and kills me. he taunts me. and i bet its devil becuase he taunted me the same way as always. then i kill him again and i taunt him. and i get banned. what the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

You were booted for taunting Devil, by Devil. Admins are allowed to boot you if you taunt them (I usually never do) and he is an admin so he took advantage of that rule... but it's wack he did it to you and then booted you for retaliation.

Devil was Itachi, I was Ryofu and I'm pretty sure you were Poptarts. I don't understand why you weren't wearing your tag? Everyone should know when you are under a tagless alias your chances of being booted/banned are increased moreso than if you were sporting your tag or a name people (really admins) recognize.

Last edited by Sinister on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm

lmao ^
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Honestly, I woulda banned you too...just cause ur a turd viking.
Back to top Go down
{JOG} VIKING

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

i just posted this because i thought it was really unfair that i break the same rule devil broke and i get banned and not him. i was just returning the taunt =[
and i just used an alias because i was out of poptarts and i felt sad because of it. and when ppl dont know who u r, they play different like when they have an option, they kill the guy with the tag on. so its better.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Taunting is a variable rule... which is why he receives no punishment for doing so. I do agree though it is unfair he did it to you and then banned you for it. Not much I can do I guess just talk to Meph. :/
Back to top Go down
{JOG} VIKING

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 pm

then i guess i can taunt every kill i get without getting booted? is that right?
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 pm

That's just who devil is, he thinks he can get away with anything just cause he has connections and he is good. And the fact is...he can, cause people like mephiles and whoever else let him.

Kid just needs to grow up or take his anger out on his pillow.

I have said this to his face several times too, so it's not a big secret...
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 pm

You can Viking, but you increase your chances of being booted.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Viking you were in our spawn for ever and an alias. I booted you because you taunted me, not banned. If you don't like how things are run then leave. I'm sure if this was the Jog server and you taunted me, and I taunted back same exact thing would happen. Actually I'd probably be banned.

Viking you can't taunt after every kill and get away with it. I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't like you at all, so the second you break a rule even a small one I'm gonna boot you for it.

Same goes to you Spidey, If I was taunted by Gor, and taunted back I'd be booted. So you can both stop trying to act all innocent and trying to make me look like a bad admin. Meph does the same things I do, but of course everyone is fine with it if he does it, but the second I do it it's a big deal.

Everyone trying to gang up on me is getting pretty pathetic. Nobody is asking you to play here, or to come to this site. So if you don't like me, don't like the fact I'm one of the main admins along with Sinister and Jman, then either deal with it and don't complain, or go somewhere else.

PS. The rule is MAY be booted for taunting. Meaning if you piss off an admin with a taunt expect to get booted, but if you do it messing around, then they probably wont care.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

lol taunting should only do it when the utter worst of noobs do it to you when they finally kill after youve wrecked them 30 times straight before dying.

(that or just way to damn funny especially if they have a mike and start saying, "ohh yeah i wrecked you noob get owned).
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Not really devil...if I taunted you first...I would expect you to taunt me back...if you didn't you would be dumb. An di wouldn't boot you for it unless you had already done something before that to get booted.

and...nobody is asking you to play here nor to be an admin...so get da fuck out!
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 am

Spidey your lucky Haley Williams is so hot that I'm not even gonna retaliate against you xD
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:47 pm

you know I be real...we cool now...i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im guessing its devil breaking rules again   Im guessing its devil breaking rules again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im guessing its devil breaking rules again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com