The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

BFBC2, Get it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Inderjit

Stuff : 24

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Just thought id bring this 2 the pnly existing bf2 community i know. if any of u r on next gen. take a look and bfbc2 extremely fun and kind of like swbf2 conquest sort of. give it a try, im saddened alot of ppl havent discovered it. much better than mw2 imo anyways. MW2 is great, just not for me i suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a10wgJlcWjs&feature=player_embedded - game play vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M - how not to be a noob at BFBC2 for you mw2'ers

Hilarious vid of the story mode of BFBC2 dissing MW2!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6-bCM4l-s

Psn: InderjitD

I lost all my buddies before, i just recovered my psn and saw they were gone, so i readded most and some i cant seem to find :'(

yea anyways pick it up ppl!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 am

Already got it...

Barely clocked in 10 hours and it's already become tedious. I'm selling it online soon lol

It's fun to mess around on, but that's about it at least for me. Playing by yourself is a chore. 1 person makes little difference when the rest of your team is mindlessly running around neglecting the objectives. I've found my team usually loses in those instances. Parties or squads are the best way to win, but you are limited to only 4 people which is a big minus... especially for clans. There are only four game modes and only two are fun imo. As far as mechanics and movements go it is on the slow side...

I will admit though that the game itself is beautiful... the environments are lush and look great. Destruction elements are a nice plus as well, but the gameplay just is no where near something I can enjoy for long. Oh yeah the campaign is a knock-off of MW2's lol.
Back to top Go down
Inderjit

Stuff : 24

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 am

Sinister wrote:
Already got it...

Barely clocked in 10 hours and it's already become tedious. I'm selling it online soon lol

It's fun to mess around on, but that's about it at least for me. Playing by yourself is a chore. 1 person makes little difference when the rest of your team is mindlessly running around neglecting the objectives. I've found my team usually loses in those instances. Parties or squads are the best way to win, but you are limited to only 4 people which is a big minus... especially for clans. There are only four game modes and only two are fun imo. As far as mechanics and movements go it is on the slow side...

I will admit though that the game itself is beautiful... the environments are lush and look great. Destruction elements are a nice plus as well, but the gameplay just is no where near something I can enjoy for long. Oh yeah the campaign is a knock-off of MW2's lol.

Hey sup Sin, whats ur psn?

Yea i agree its not as fun w/o friends, nonetheless I enjoy it more than any other shooter atm.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am

psn- Empius
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 pm

looks promising
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

It's fun, but it's gay with all the tanks and copters and what not. It'd be fun if you had a party of people though, the demo was fun i'll give it that, and it was fun owning people cause aim assist is off(people have horrible aim) but ima stick to mw2 for now. inderjit psn- xXDevil_WingXx
Back to top Go down

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Devil, you dont answer my messages lolz
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Alex-Ace-93 add me inder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BFBC2, Get it! Vide
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2, Get it!   BFBC2, Get it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFBC2, Get it!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Videos & Music -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com