The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Player rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

Player rankings - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:20 am

Jiraiya wrote:
Ya'll need to stop complaining about scrap killing, if ya get scrapped it's your fault for leaving yourself prone to getting scrapped. Stop making excuses for yourself, instead ask yourself "What can I do to rape em?"

na. wasnt complaining about getting scraped......this time... was merely saying that denial cant say he's better than me(wheter he is or isnt is irrelevant at this point) based soley from public servers. There is so much gay bullshit that goes on in public servers,it is impossible to judge who is a better player based soley on a public server. Half the time i'm in a public server, i am fighting no less than four pplat once. Now odds are definatly stacked against me in situations like this. So if one of these said ppl gets the kill on me, that doesNOT make them a better player, it only means they know how togang bang somwone. And then also in public servers, u can hardly make a kill without someone at leas trying to scrap you. And if they are succesfull in scrapping, that dosnt make them a better player. It just usually means they are too innept of a player to actually face you face to face to fight. When people play in public servers, a lot of ppl that think they are awesome players, get the majority of their kills by scrapping. Agaain, not complaining here, jsut trying to make a point that it really isnt fair to judge a players ability based on a public server, cuz 9 out of ten times ,public servers are...omg.....unfair.. Not a place to judge who is a better player. About the only thing that is fair to judge a public server by, is who can stay alive the longest in one. And even then, a lot of times that is based soley on luck soooo....

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
Player rankings - Page 4 Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:59 am

Nehi wrote:
{D$B}Denial wrote:
no, ur not the biggest nub, all the Mill fools are, except for Shockr

Watch what your saying, pal... I know a good portion of our members that could take you on with ease, and there's maybe 3 other than myself and Shockr that could take just about anyone. If you haven't noticed, some of our Conquest players are better than you... We have maybe 6 Jedi players, if you exclude me. And they play Conquest more, yet can maintain a good amount of skill. Lol.

beat shocker like 13-2 after not being on this game for a month, and not trying, and with a non working block/slow run button.

Just saying

Player rankings - Page 4 86150
Back to top Go down
Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah I get ya now Overlord but I was just sending a message to all the people that complain about scrapping. Of course public servers don't really prove who's the better, well they do to an extent but not as much as 1v1s or matches do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 pm

do what i do

try to get that perfectblock setup right after a kill. then if people complain that you blockwhore, you can show them trhat scrapping isnt the right choice, if you want to win

Solutions, Solutions
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

oh ok Over, my bad, but it's kinda hard not to scrap sometimes, and i understand if yall guys think i scrap a lot, i'll try not to do it, everytime i see someone i can kill, they run off to kill someone else and i end up scrapping pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Lol. before i go to kill anyone, i check my map for any enemies, if any arnt nearby, i go in THE KILLZONE, lmao. anyways no one is there, out of no where some guy pops out of nowhere and scraps me.. =S
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

Stuff : 32

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

OMG!!!! about time someone fucking realizes tht there is really no such thing as "scrap" killing its just an excuse for getin your ass raped...your teammate just couldnt save you in time i hate all ppl who complain about "scrap" killing. kratos is the only person i find to make sence on this game anymore he plays to have fun and is serious when he needs to be everyone is serious 100% of the time it seems like....the only game to be serious 100% of the time is COD6 cause u actually have records like k/d ratio etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:48 pm

calm down litta fellah, u'll hurt urself =]
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm

little fellah?? im twice the size of u in anywaay haha Razz

...no homo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:56 am

im 5 foot 7, and im 13.. who knows what ill be when i reach ur age
Back to top Go down
Infamous
Infamous

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 am

{DSB}Shenron wrote:

Fkn monster...
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 am

i was 5' 10'' when i was 13, now i'm 5' 11'' and i'm 17 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 pm

just like your mommy says, "Eat your vegestables, drink plenty of milk to grow big and strong."i eat my vegetables...

sike i dont. i just like celery, my fav vegetable ^_^

i just eat lots of seafood and workout
Back to top Go down
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:38 pm

ill be 15 in a week and im 5"11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm 5 foot 7 and I'm 15. Lol.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:54 pm

If you're tall for your age, then more than likely you won't be one of the taller ones when your older. It's just how it works.

And Over...just because someone can get behind you and kill you doesn't mean they suck (they can obviously sneak up on you) it's just another tactic lol. And I like kratos' solution. Don't take a game so serious...just have fun...
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

oh yea forgot to add Cahan.

He was a B+ when he wasn't mad lol.
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 pm

b+??? i think your just being nice lol
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 pm

im 5"3, and im 14, lmao
Back to top Go down
YounesTheDrunk
Second in command
YounesTheDrunk

Stuff : 185

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Okay how the fuck did you niggas change this topic into how tall you guys are....by the way i am 6'2"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

YounesTheDrunk wrote:
Okay how the fuck did you niggas change this topic into how tall you guys are....by the way i am 6'2"

seriously Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:12 am

Almighty_Latin_King wrote:
{DSB}Shenron wrote:

Fkn monster...

lmao@king_cock tickler

AND FUCK YEA!!!! me and my younsey are 6'2" Very Happy

I'll prob be 6'3" when I stop growing...but I never feel very tall because my brother is 6'5" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

{GoR}Hyourinmaru wrote:
And I like kratos' solution. Don't take a game so serious...just have fun...

Honestly...that shouldn't be a solution...that should just be common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 pm

GORmitch wrote:
b+??? i think your just being nice lol

More accurate would be his anakin was a b+ when he wasn't mad, lol. He has beaten my heroes before, and my heroes aren't really a push over lol.

Probably a B overall though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

im better with villainz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player rankings   Player rankings - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player rankings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com