The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

High Camper of the Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

High Camper of the Year
Cahan
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 13% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 1 ]
Eruption
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mimmi
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 38% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38%  [ 3 ]
Black 002
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Devil Wing
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 38% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38%  [ 3 ]
OHM
High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap 13% High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

GORmitch

Stuff : 32

High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 pm

i say we do teabagger an d my vote goes to GORjared he is always teabaging for shits and giggles but it is hilarious
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:40 am

{A-R}Denial wrote:
lol, what the hell, but for realz, it's a tie between Cahan, Mimmi, and Ohm..
notice how i'm not mentioned, it's probly because half the time i try to kill ppl by trying new techniques but i end up killing myself, lol.. cause im a dumbass

i would like to inquire how the hell im a high camper when i stay on the pussy/cantina/lower building area near the octagon... i never go onto the octagon unless i got an itch somewhere. and if i keep constantly getting bombarded by spawncamping fags then i stand on the nipple... thats it, don't think that deserves a nomination but whatever.

Also snake, when we 1v1 i stay in the COURTYARD on heroes, and stay on buildings with anikan, sometimes come down on the ground JUST LIKE YOU. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you just nominate me for a false award, even if its a fun one... i don't like being known as a highcamper.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Pussy camper. LOL! Just like fearless.

ANYWAY I am probably the least likely candidate for this... I hardly go near high buildings. The only time i do is if i am looking for a kill and i need a spot to see all the action at. Either THAT or I am being stalked by the ENTIRE team if not half of it(again).

The buildings i go on regularly that CAN be considered high camp buildings if they are camped,(although i am only on there for at most half a minute depending on how many people i have on me) are the cantina bubble, the bubble on that building in front of the other villain spawn, arena top, and the cantina itself.

I don't think anybody has seen me on one of those dildo things more than 5 times in an entire map(if at all) unless I'm attacking people who are up there or near there, using it as a method of reaching my kill.

The biggest highcamper is Special Ed, when he ISN'T wookie bombing and glitching. And this other guy... Forceof1 or something like that. The guy gets a Vader and camps the rocket and octagon and jumps between them, not going anywhere BUT those two buildings.

P.S. Mimmi is a lucky transvestite with lag on his/her side. The bullshit that comes from playing this kid OMG.

P.S.S. Secretly, I am the winner of the teamkilling award... I have teamkilled people under alias including many {GOR} members and other clan members SO MANY GOD DAMN TIMES for jacking kills without acknowledging that they did it, pushing me like 8028735976325 times like a complete douche and getting me killed, spawnkilling me, spawncamping, taunting for no apparent reason, and many many other douchebag moves including trash talk, lying to get someone booted because they can't kill ya, you know... the usual. Wink
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

Stuff : 32

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 pm

im poretty close to the teamkiller winner i tend not to kill ppl in clans cause 90% of the time they know wat they are doing and its an accident but when i go into the abyss i usually have 30+ tks in a match cause my whole team ends up messing me us then its me aghainst everyone basically
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Have a poll for the BIGGEST no-micer noob Asshole EVER!!! (and the biggest asshole ever WITH mics)

I want Finisher... and Chaos... and the list goes on.....
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Mimmi she well he is the most gaylord fag and is STILL in LLD thats shit isdead nigga
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:10 pm

the next should be for best improved player of 2009
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:19 pm

BTW i don't mean {UDN}Chaos... It's... a different noob...
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 pm

all right the poll shouldve ended but if someone can please vote for devil wing or cahan so we can end the tie
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Alright unless someone can still some how vote then we got a tie for high camper of the year<BR><BR>Congrats to the whores of this catagory<BR><BR>DEVIL_WING AND MIMMI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Camper of the Year   High Camper of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Camper of the Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com