The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Perfect blocker of the year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Perfect Blocker of Year
Officermario
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 48% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 48%  [ 14 ]
Rabbit
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 14% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 4 ]
Ryuuzaki
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 7% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7%  [ 2 ]
Concrete Murdagame
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 10% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10%  [ 3 ]
Latinoheat
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 7% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7%  [ 2 ]
Mephiles The Dark
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_lcap 14% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 pm

I am die hard fan of scrumptious cake snakey. I love you cake Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 452634 cake and then eat it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm

lmao, dont mention me in this!!
im only a block whore when there are pushing whores, or when theres like 5 ppl on me ( like on the abyss , ppl allways like to pick on me there Sad )
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Awesome im not mentioned in this at all bounce
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah right Rabbit... If you ain't a blockwhore then you call me Santie Claus ya hurr?
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Thats West Virginian speak right dur. santa
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to sinister...   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I block whore if I end up on the ground and there's more than 1 person after me... Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 7546
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm

poll should end tommor exact time i have no clue. Tomoror wil know for sure who is the Block Whore of the year.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Alright poll should definatly be over so i here by declare

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 208815 Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 479247 OFFICERMARIO PERFECT BLOCKER OF THE YEAR Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 479247 Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 208815

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 227915 Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 227915 Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 227915
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 pm

LOL I haven't checked this site in ages. LOLOLOL!

Yes Mario is the biggest Perfectblock abuser ever. Lol. He does it in corners when he fights me... he's just afraid... LOL!

Concrete does do that a lot of course, but in the end he's cool. Don't hate.

Yes i set people who are stupid enough while playing to fall for it. Which is... most people. I would rather use perfect block to defend against a rampaging random swinging maniac (most people AGAIN) than allow myself to be knocked over and killed just because it could be seen as an unfair advantage to NOT allow someone to kill you by simply swinging about.

People like R(at)bbit, broly, and Rearless(Fearless) constantly fall into the trap where they start hitting me with some move and I swing back and kill them after blocking their attempt. Of course all three complain to me every once and a while about it, but i don't care. Your fault for putting yourself into that position in the first place. The only thing i consider whoring in terms of block is infinite in a corner, and infinite in general for periods of time where you shouldn't be able to block for that long anyway. I only do THAT on the not-as-rare-as-you-think occasions where i am being attacked by the ENTIRE other team. And even then i don't just sit in a corner, I'm constantly moving and trying to get onto a different building and separate them.

Oh and devil... people have been calling me YOU lately while I'm messing around under alias... (insert chat box wary face here) are YOU a blockwhore too? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I'm messin. But the fact that people have been thinking I'm you is no lie.
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:18 pm

snake just can't hhop off my dick... and when is slow running considered being abused? in my opinion it makes it easier to kill... so idk why that deserves the whore at the end
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Slow run abuse is worse for the abuser than the person trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

"And you just dont get it oh your so patetoc and your just to accepted to know your so pathetic" Whuts that song called ? its on ur sig and i heard it b4 lol
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
Slow run abuse is worse for the abuser than the person trying to kill him.

thats what i was trying to say but i couldn't put it into perfect words Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

lol watch me play, im a fucking pb nerd, know like every single pb spot
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm

i dont even know how....lol
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Slow run abuse? what are you a noob? lmfao.

There was a jog alias in the jog server yesterday, he slow ran infront of me till I choked him down to a saberthrow of health and then I threw my saber lmfao
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

i know how to slow run, Devil, you've seen me do it in front of you but then u killed me. i dont know the perfect block places..
Back to top Go down
DAVID

Stuff : 98

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm

denial stfu i see you pb knowingly alot
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm

{JOG}.:R@BB!T:. wrote:
"And you just dont get it oh your so patetoc and your just to accepted to know your so pathetic" Whuts that song called ? its on ur sig and i heard it b4 lol

So Pathetic - Local H

Google does wonders btw.
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am

how can i pb if i don't even know how to do it, all i do is block the pushes..
Back to top Go down
~Neji~

Stuff : 2

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 pm

My choice is Officer Mario.
Back to top Go down
DAVID

Stuff : 98

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm

dont lie denial i look over and i just see you staring at the octogon
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 am

Tyrlan I use pb to avoid being kill, not to set up kills(which mostly everyone does).

In the end we all whore shit but atleast were not officer mario am I right? ;P
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 pm

staring at the octagon is p-blocking, hmm, i never knew tht, well then, i guess i gotta watch out for w/e it is tht i do
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 pm

*FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| wrote:
Tyrlan I use pb to avoid being kill, not to set up kills(which mostly everyone does).

In the end we all whore shit but atleast were not officer mario am I right? ;P

when it comes down to being a whore in this catagory then yes at least were no mario
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect blocker of the year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com