The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Kickin' Chickens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 am

{KnC} is a new clan originating from the war on Call of Duty 5. Being in their CoD team for a few months now, Sesshomaru, and myself have decided to start their SWBF2 team. You can expect some of them to go out and buy the game and count on seeing them. We are not competitive in SWBF2 yet. We get into scrimmages on some occasions, so for a few weeks, just about every official match will be denied.

We hope you guys check the site and come into the server. Feel free anytime.

www.teamknc.forumwise.com
Back to top Go down

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 pm

so in other words your not apart of a CoD5 team, the other person is just under alias like you will be for a couple days, and this clan will die out in less than a week. I dont get it.... why would you just lie like that. Also youve done this around 12 times which doesnt help your cause. Youll end up leaving for "Special Reasons". When I say that, you will respond "No I will keep this one alive" then you wont like you have all the other times.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Demo c'mon dude you got no right to even say anything to him...

Look at your youtube videos and that site you made, not to mention you impersonated your own sister, a legend of the game (CrazyFoo!), left NSJ cause you were enlightened by the truth, joined UDN under two different names at the same time, instigate petty arguments that mean nothing... Do I need to continue?

1 more fucking instigation from you on anything and you're gone dude. You can change your IP and make a new name and take on a new persona and whatever else you will most likely do. I don't care. You'll just make it obvious like always which makes it easy on me. I already know 90% of the people here and everywhere else are tired of you but I been trying to be fair and you just keep blowing it. This is the last time.
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Demo, honestly, get off my tits. Neither of us are under aliases, nor to we plan to be. KnC is originated from CoD, that is truth. I don't plan on leaving for "special reasons".

I will keep this one alive. I don't know how long we will be on SWBF2 but we've been on CoD a good 4+ months now. You have no right to come in here and just babble away with such disrespect when you, yourself, are probably the most hated player around right now. Sorry to say, but don't talk shit about somebody higher up than you in the food chain.
Back to top Go down
(JOG) Viking

Stuff : 39

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 pm

so you were double clanning with JOG. . . I see. . .
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Viking.. how the hell was he double clanning with JOG... did u not read?... KNC has been around for about 4 months for CALL OF DUTY!!!!!! Not, for swbf2....... They only recently decided to come to swbf2.As in the past week or so. So in other words, in the short time he was in JOG, he could have still been in KNC for call of duty and not for swbf2. In other words, they did not decide to bring KNC to swbf2 until AFTER he left JOG.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
Kickin' Chickens Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm

(JOG) Viking wrote:
so you were double clanning with JOG. . . I see. . .

Thanks for clarifying it a bit, Overlord.

I hope you know of the shit your members say about you in PM's, Viking. It's only been going on about you for about 7 months. Cheers! Wink

It isn't double clanning. I was in them for CoD WaW for PS3, and JOG in swbf2 ONLY. JOG was not active on CoD WaW, so yeah. That proves my point.

And KnC came to SWBF2 a few hours after I left JOG..

NOOB.
Back to top Go down
(JOG) Viking

Stuff : 39

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 pm

No, you were double clanning with JOG. JOG plays CoD and if you are in one sector in JOG you are in ALL sectors in JOG. So you WERE double clanning with JOG. Just like the time with you and ASJ and JOG double clanning. You obviously have no respect for anyone do you. You leave JOG, join a new clan in 5 minutes, then you leave it and make a new one? PATHETIC! And me the disliked noob? Look around, you are almost the most disliked person in the whole entire game. you're banned from all servers and i'll make sure your banned from the frontlines as well. I have it real good in disliked ranks then compared to you. Have fun being expelled. Smile

NOOB
Back to top Go down

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 am

Neji: Hasnt proved to me he isnt lying by now, if he thrusted it forward immediately then I would have no problem but the name Kicken Chickens and it immediately coming to SWBF2 after he was clanless, and its on a new website. Thats completely illogical.

Sinister: Players make this website, I come here on my own whim. It isnt a privilege at all to be here so threatening me in a way that it is makes no sense. You see that big bonfire over at JOG? Lets not forget who cast the first stone.

Overlord: You cant believe what Neji says by his word, thats just advice because the return rate on that has never been very positive.

To All: Dont insult Viking off a simple comment, dont insult me because I know Neji(simply helping other players so they arent disappointed when they join him). None of the above is an insult, but you sure as hell will be offended because thats just how you are I dont know why.

Sinister you can drop the personal attacks. You were not witness to any of them. Continually bringing them up, which I might add occurred over 2 months ago, makes you look childish and uninformed as to what really went down. Im the only one who could possibly know and making uneducated guesses as to my whereabouts is damn near impossible. As a result of these comments you ban me or delete this post I will know I have won, there is no denying it is a cowardly tactic. If you insist on replying in long drawn out arguments that correlate with no relevance at all I will know I have won two fold and will simply leave you to your blind bickering. Sometimes keeping your mouth shut and taking no action is the respectable and mature way to go. (If your post hadnt been made you would have received no rise from me, now you see how unproductive you are?)

Viking is correct Neji, you either have to admit to lying or prove it and be a double clanner. Interesting how that works rofl. lol!
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Reply to demo...   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:13 pm

I thought the first "stone" cast was simply sinister tired of getting his kills stolen. JOG can say whatever they want to corrupt each incident to their will, but I still agree with sinister after watching the video.
As far as personal attacks go, JOG disgusted me on their site with what I read, and seen. I cannot believe you even think to call Sinister "childish" after looking over the JOG rubbish. Especially after he typed such a long paragraph which addressed the issues( in a MATURE fashion) and worked toward stopping the nonsensical fighting.
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Demo you really need to stop snooping around in places you aren't wanted.

Viking, the ASJ JOG thing was never official. ASJ was made to make fun of SDJ, not to be an actual clan. I had a lot of fun with that. I have respect for people, many actually. But 12 year olds like you over the internet aren't worth my time typing pages and pages of stuff to make you look so bad. If you actually knew what your own clan thought of you, you'd be gone.

I was not in JOG for CoD WaW, and I was not in any of the games they have for PS3 either. I was on a single sector, SWBF2. If JOG isn't on any of the games I play for PS3, I don't see how it is double clanning if it's on a game the clan is not active with.

Demoslayer, you can ask each and ever member of KnC how long we have been around. We talk over Psn, and never bothered of making a website until we decided to expand to different games. It just wasn't worth the effort. I hardly doubt it's worth my effort of talking to you right now and doing all this bickering over a video game. If you, of all people think I'm more hated than you, look around. JOG has denied you on several occasions and has a ton of shit about you in the senate about your bull shit posing and lying. SO, if your assuming I'm lying, when you tried to alias for a few months to cover up your shit reputation, posed as Crazy Foo, a girl, and a few other players, why in the hell would you expect anybody to believe you?

Still, I don't understand how it is considered double clanning if it's on a game JOG isn't active with Viking. Please elaborate.

*EDIT* I didn't join 5 minutes after. Try a few hours. It was in my right mind to get the hell out of there. I didn't plan on joining any clans until my friend asked me to join one with him. Expelled? Please, my court session was canceled and I got taken off probation. It was pathetic that I even got in trouble for defending myself against a kid with a knife. The school sent a letter in to my mother saying I'm allowed back to the school because the situation has been settled and brought to a conclusion. It's good that I have a clean slate right there now... I'm able to ace all my classes and the 1st quarter ends in 2 weeks. I'll still get the credits...

You can count on your ass being banned from the KnC server as well. If you read our admin, it says *Skilled Players Welcomed*, obviously that is nowhere even near of referring to somebody of your low incompitent level. If you want to try and bring personal life into this, bitch, then bring it on. I could say some shit about you that would make you cower away from this website and never show your face on the game again. I won't say anything unless you really wanna go there. If I were in your position and wanted to keep my dignity, I'd back out.
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Kisame
{LSJ}Kisame

Stuff : 28

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

well despite the fact everyone is arguing here, id like to wish good luck to KnC =]
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm

these people act like internet gangsters. No life!
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Demo you have chosen to ignore what I asked of you so you are now banned.

Change your IP and attempt to take on a new persona, possibly even gender... it doesn't matter. You'll be banned again.

Farewell.

Anybody else who starts anything in this topic is also getting banned. This is a place to introduce your clans not attack others.
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you, Sinister. Finally somebody who is neutral. (I'm not pointing fingers at any of you. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Good luck KnC.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 pm

DON'T JUDGE A NIGGA!
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Reply to sinister...   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Well, that's that.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Kakashi

Stuff : 46

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 am

Techinaccly its another game chosen Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm

both demo and neji have their issues. maybe...MAYBYE someday theyll grow up and stop these childish habits but who knows when...

and i hope you dont kill a clan for the 30th time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kickin' Chickens Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kickin' Chickens   Kickin' Chickens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickin' Chickens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Sites -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com