The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

oywut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
oywut

Stuff : 4

oywut Vide
PostSubject: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 am

hey everyone. do not know if anyone remembers me but used to play this game alot. now i have not played since Feb. got a 360. wish i still had this game. its good to see that alot of you that i remember still play. enjoyed playing with and against all of you except for two. cannot wait for swbf3 to come out. oywut 676678
Back to top Go down

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 pm

For one Oywut never stopped playing, he just changed his name. Two he is not 29 and he is not from montana. The person playing under the alias "Oywut" is not him and is mocking his name. He was the most active player in the UDN server and I recall he never went to any websites although I was able to try him out in the use of admin. Nobody here existed or has the same name as they did back then, not any that I can recall.
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm

i remember oywut. I admired him back in UDN. He was really experienced jedi. Didn't brake the rules like others i knew.
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:48 pm

he was an overall good player if he didnt steal kills so much
Back to top Go down
(JOG) Viking

Stuff : 39

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:26 pm

i know you. you are like the best freelancer.
Back to top Go down
oywut

Stuff : 4

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

i take it chosenpain must actually be demoslayer, because yes demo did try me out, if you need proof demo pm me i remember what you guys were talking about at my tryout it had something to do with brian k. yes i am a 29 old nerd and from Missouri or for short MO. if someone has been playing under oywut since feb. it was not me Evil or Very Mad i do not even have my ps2 anymore Sad wish i did cause now i am bored untill codmw2 comes out. the last couple of months that i did play sometimes was under alias. anyway hows it going heat. when i first started playing i would always pick luke because i thought his combo was the best and easiest. but then there was this guy named hwdoicht2 he was always obi and really good with him he would kill people so fast thats when i started playing as obi trying to learn from watching him. i am not saying that hwdoicht2 is the best obi i have seen. the person with the best obi, at least that i have ever fought is (JOG)Rand taylor by far the best. if anybody has a 360 my name is still oywut and i play gears of war 2.
Back to top Go down
(JOG) Viking

Stuff : 39

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

best obi is (JOG)Jeff and then (JOG)Rand Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 pm

lol yeah i remember you too oywut Surprised
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 pm

I remember you.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 am

(JOG) Viking wrote:
best obi is (JOG)Jeff and then (JOG)Rand Taylor.

being the best at a character isn't measured by the character they play as all the time....

All heroe's are basically the same... i mean obviously anyone is a better luke then obi or mace, because of luke's perks....

so yea... my Obi owns...
Back to top Go down

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 am

I wanted you to be in UDN too but CT, Reborn, and Alex were iffy but Rabbit was for it lol they were all playing around our tryout. 20-6 tho was the best anyone ever got and yes lol Bryan K. I beat him 20-2 and denied him then he stuck around spamming then Nerdvader let him in and he wouldnt stop asking to be trained although he was a pretty cool guy and I taught him some stuff lol.

I mustve mixed your app with Lucas, (I always volunteered to give tryouts) I thought you were 16. I remember in the UDN server high score list it was Oywut 13,000, Rabbit 11,000, and me 10,000. Next person below was around 5,000 lol which may have been Chaos or Raider. We could never catch up. Good times tho back then it was massive spawncamp fights in the arena and courtyard outside the cantina with 24 players.

You definitely stood out when you used Obi wan tho, all of UDN used Luke and sometimes Mace and everybody else were pullers lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oywut Vide
PostSubject: Re: oywut   oywut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oywut

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Introduce Yourself -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com