The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

New servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

New servers Vide
PostSubject: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 am

sinister found a place to get servers alot cheaper, so i canceled the AOW one, which will disappear around early november, bought one from the new place and plan to get a second from the new place as well

1 server, "The Void", will be a 12 man pass worded server for skilled people, and for events such as wars, laddar matches, Mixed Battles so on..and will not have alot of admins because i believe skilled players will hopefully know not to glitch and such...
the other server, "The Abyss", will be a 16-man (thats right, less lag when i turn it up to 18) for when the AOW server runs out, if i end up having all 3 servers at once then ill just name the other abyss "The Second Abyss" until AOW runs out

there will be a hidden forum on THIS SITE for people admitted to "The Void" incase someone wants to request mods taken or added, ask that someone else be admitted to the server, so on so forth
password will be PMed to people admitted in the server later, for people admitted now, you will see a hidden forum below the "Sites" forum, otherwise you didnt get in, if you tell someone the password they will be banned along with you, only i may tell the password to people

and finally, somedays i might have it as an open server, but most of the time it will be the V.I.P server, or D.S.P(Decently Skilled Players) or (insert abbreviation here)

thats it for now

Last edited by Mephiles The Dark on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am

So is there going to be a list of who is in on it? And if so, when shall they be PM'd the passwords. The idea is pretty good because it might be the only peace from noob servers, lol.
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Reply to meph...   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm definitely in void.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 pm

i wanna be a part of this Surprised
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 pm

cool i can see the void thing. being trusted makes me feel awsome Very Happy . or am i being tricked causes thats just a huge downer then Sad .
Back to top Go down
IKilledYou
IKilledYou

Stuff : 2147483638

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 pm

can i be in void convo i would like t know and i wouldnt tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetrenders.net
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

i wanna be in it to witness ~_~
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
The_Almighty_J
The_Almighty_J

Stuff : 63

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:59 pm

can i be in this looks like a great ideas i hate how player 1 are always in the abyss and don't help ur teamates and they tk u this looks great like the sound of it
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 pm

just so you all know, this isnt an ask to join an be let in thing,,
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm

What Mephiles is saying is...

The Void is exclusively for skilled players. Maybe not the most liked or most respected, but skilled. If you're not already in it, then chances are you need to work on your game so you may be granted the privilege.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:02 am

i loved romes post "i'm definitely in void"
lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New servers Vide
PostSubject: Re: New servers   New servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New servers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com