The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Top 10 jedi players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
{RLA}DAV

Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

LMFAO The Almi wtf lol that is an epic fail
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 pm

wat about me? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 pm

{MoR}DrIp wrote:
wat about me? Sad
look im quoting myself im so cool Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 208815
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
{GOR}cheerios
{GOR}cheerios

Stuff : 29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Am I a good player?
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

*Cough*
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

Stuff : 41

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm

You guys put a lot of new players in your lists... I myself am an older player. I actually do still play quite frequently as well. Here is my list...

1. Mr. Clean (The original jedi. Was dominant in every way imaginable. Fast, smart, unpredictable. A great player)

2. Superduper (Same as clean. More vicious in his attacks though. Definately a smart player. The original "sith" if you ask me.)

3. Chicali (Brutal with a vader and luke. Always kept people guessing with his brute force. Great choker!

4. Jeff (The essence of patience. Really just surveys the battlefield and picks his prey. Can survive very long and can hold his own against many formidable jedi.)

5. Crazyfoo! (Was a crazy jedi! Crazy could hold his own against all of the guys mentioned in this top ten list. Fast, skillfull, mature, and an all around great guy to be around with. Knew how to use Mace preety well.)

6. Trelum (Was a beast at practically every character. A very well balanced player that was a master at throwing sabers and dishing out the hurt to others.)

7. Frantic (A truly formidable foe. Fraantic was deadly with Luke, Vader, and Anakin. His mix of aerial assaults combined with his quick trigger choker finger was a great combination.)

8. Achilles (A great all aorund player. Was fast and very very aggressive. Could use both a choker and a pusher.)

9. Rand Taylor (If I remember correctly, Rand was a fantastic force pusher. Kind of like Jeff in a way, very patient, but quick to strike.)

10. Zombie Thirteen (A great, great defensive player. Was a killer with yoda and preety much all of the classes. lol.)

Rising Stars

Viking
Goku

Most underrated Jedi

Leonardo

Honarable Mentions

Tylran
Neji
Jub_Jub
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 pm

how is sinister kratos lak me and neji not in the top 10....
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

.:Fox:.{^Devil_Wing^ wrote:

Matter of opinion my friend, simply matter of opinion. I did not mean to offend you Wing.
Back to top Go down
Garnier

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 am

I must agree with you mastaisac a very formidable list of jedi there. I faced Mr. Clean once and lost horribly for his incredible stealth and how unpredicatble he was. Rand Talor was a lot like Jeff selecting targets on the field, swooping in strategically and getting extremely great K/D ratios. Achilles also i remember never just sat there he was always in your face. Its a shame these players are no longer with us.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 am

Garnier wrote:
I must agree with you mastaisac a very formidable list of jedi there. I faced Mr. Clean once and lost horribly for his incredible stealth and how unpredicatble he was. Rand Talor was a lot like Jeff selecting targets on the field, swooping in strategically and getting extremely great K/D ratios. Achilles also i remember never just sat there he was always in your face. Its a shame these players are no longer with us.

I hear you Garnier! There are too many good players to mention! Fear, Jada, Orion, Goodwrench, lol the list goes on and on...
Back to top Go down
Inderjit

Stuff : 24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:24 am

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:
Garnier wrote:

I hear you Garnier! There are too many good players to mention! Fear, Jada, Orion, Goodwrench, lol the list goes on and on...

yup agreed, even if someone is mentioned as top 50 it is still really good....just to many good players haha
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Stuff : 3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

1. SuperDuper
2. Jeff
3. Sinister
4. Neji
5. Mystery
6. Lak
7. Fearless
8. Devil Wing(Is a great player when he can control himself. . .)
9. Kratos
10. Leonardo

Old school list in no order
Jeff
ZombieThirteen
The Informal Guest
Trelum
Clean
Squirrel
Mr.Barney

Merely his opinion Devil. This is out of people he played with all the time, or just merely the best of the past.
Zarex
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 pm

I never did find Chicali very good... I was easily able to kill him during noob days as the emperor, causing him to double pull me like hell... probably a result of frustration. He barely killed me while double pulling too... lol.

I hate lists...
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 pm

i love how people add that part to me (when i can control myself) haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 pm

We should change this to active jedi players only. Help to separate some of this "BS" that's coming about. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Sinister wrote:
We should change this to active jedi players only. Help to separate some of this "BS" that's coming about. Rolling Eyes

This is a top ten jedi list, right? I'm assuming that all players do count...
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm

yea but funny thing all the best players of now would whoop on the best players of old
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

yea but funny thing all the best players of now would whoop on the best players of old

I don't think so... There are definately some major stars that I could give the nod too in the "new schoolers". Neji, Viking, Devil_Wing, Sinister, Tylran and a couple of others. The old schoolers had a tremendous line up of players. Mr.Clean, Frantic, Super Duper, FEAR, Trelum, Crazyfoo, Trelum, Achilles, Jeff, Rand Taylor, Chicali, Mr.Goodwrench. I can name a lot of people from the past Wing. The old school lineup is indeed phenomanal, in fact, we all taught you many skills that you now have. Again, it would be a close match, but I would go with the old school. This is of course not to say that any of you New Schoolers are not good. You're great players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 pm

whos super duper?
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

{JOG}.:R@BB!T:. wrote:
whos super duper?

Superduper was the original sith. He was evil to the core... It gave the community a good dose of excitement. He is also extremely skilled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:
whos super duper?

Superduper was the original sith. He was evil to the core... It gave the community a good dose of excitement. He is also extremely skilled...

i mean does he still play, or how long ago did he stop playing? i played for a pretty long time and never heard of him lol
Back to top Go down
{JOG}Mastaisac
{JOG}Mastaisac

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 pm

He played a long time ago Rabbit. Here, go to the sdj site. sdj.forumwise.com.
Back to top Go down
Inderjit

Stuff : 24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 pm

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:
whos super duper?

i mean does he still play, or how long ago did he stop playing? i played for a pretty long time and never heard of him lol

he quit playing awhile ago but gets on from time 2 time i think not really now...u prolly never heard of him b/c u got into clans a lil after he quit i think Rabbit, plus he was in his locked server pretty much all the time lol Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 501922

I played him in his server sometimes, and damn as cocky as he was...he could back it up lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Inderjit wrote:
{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:
whos super duper?

he quit playing awhile ago but gets on from time 2 time i think not really now...u prolly never heard of him b/c u got into clans a lil after he quit i think Rabbit, plus he was in his locked server pretty much all the time lol Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 501922

I played him in his server sometimes, and damn as cocky as he was...he could back it up lol...

thats prolly why, i didnt get a mic till later too lol, and k i'll check that out since i have nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 jedi players   Top 10 jedi players - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 jedi players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com