The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Perfect blocking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Perfect blocking - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm

if someone stays in a corner and perfect block i just sit on a building, stare at him and wait for him to run or for one of my teammates to get him,
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow...you guys know this is old...right?

I did this out of some random feeling, and have gotten over it. I know you can move their bodies, it's just that most of the people that know what they're doing won't let you walk up to them and move their bodies around LOL. I get what you mean though idea/Ino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

You bitches need to learn to play the game... lol. Perfect block was intended, if you notice in movies, half your fight is blocking. It was designed to block saber attacks, and force push, lightning, and pull. The game designers likely couldn't fix block 100% for PS2, thus it was bugged and you can only perfect block while looking at a specific area. A working block was intended to be in the game.

Perfect block is simple to get around, if you know how to play, which is a rarity I see in people these days. If you can't take part of the game, make like a fat chick in dodge ball, and quit.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Spoken like a true noob.

Perfect blocking - Page 2 86150
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Nuff' Said. Perfect blocking - Page 2 891720
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 am

If you have played Xbox, works in all directions. Yepppp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 am

if someone is pbing in a corner, ifi pb, sprint right directly at them, keep on sprinting and they WILL move out the corner and thats your chance to get them out of corner. you guys are lucky i revealed my secret unlike others.
Back to top Go down
the DMV

Stuff : 25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 am

guys what happen this wasnt about pb at all we were talking about pull right ...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Across this New Divide!
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 pm

choke the bloke
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

we can battle i think its funny to that you think your going to smash us ... and i was just teasing about rabbit it was a joke for her and she is over 18 last time i checked but it was a joke for her to see cause i talk to her in the server lets not be personal about it ok. but absolutely we can battle like the old days but pull will be a part of the battle its in the game and thats something your going to have to agree to ... its funny you think your so good at the game now that nobody plays any more .. i guess thats what it took for you to be considered a great player... lol really could you imagine if some of the actuall good players came back this is to you kenshin the supposid king of a dead game..lol but i will talk to ino and we will set this up ... nobody can watch though i like my ping so only members in the battle are aloud in the room ... its going to be fun knocking you off your high horse i dont know what makes you think you can own us lol but we will show you ... curious to hear who your four is though letr me know and ill talk to ino tonight to see when we can do this ok ... and im not mad im just teasing about shit . i only say this because i dont want to start a shit talking fest in here lets just battle and thats it ok see you soon later dude and i still love rabbit lol
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 pm

First off, ya posted in the wrong topic lol. Secondly, no where did I say we were going to smash you. I wasn't serious about the Rabbit thing. Pull is fine, I have no problem with it. You know how many times I have tried to get clans to allow it in battles? It's funny you think I still play this shit that much lol. I don't get on every day and when I do get on I play maybe a few hours, if that. Bout the only reason I get on is for Fearless.

I never claimed any type of throne. While ya'll were getting busted for possession, I accomplished a lot on the game. Maybe people are taking notice? I don't know what's up with all this garbage coming out of no where, then again you and I never really enjoyed each other's company, did we idea?

You know what they say though... behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. Cool lol I had enough of this keyboard warrior shit. Gimme a time so that we can show you it's not 3 years ago. It will be myself, Devil, Fearless & Scarface.

Perfect blocking - Page 2 86150
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Oh yeah I want a spectator. I don't trust ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to Sinister...   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Cool I will spectate-r
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 am

whatever dude i never hated you dude , and thats f- up you put our buisness out there like that about beeing busted you were cool with us thats the only reason you knew. succesful? its a game...lol and i only posted in the link you sent me...lol but its cool i didnt see nino tonight but he is coming over tommorow and i'll talk with him. and you can trust me hahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 am

I'll spectate, you may as well find 1 or 2 more spectators if either of you think I won't put in an honest word.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 am

I don't have a problem with you spectating. You and Rome are fine imo. Just waiting on DMV to give a time. We'll do it in the vVv server as it is paid for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 pm

So what makes you think your clan was so good back in the days anyways? Subway was the first person I ever befriended in this game, and to my knowledge, you guys were all out Conquest. Even in my first timer days I remember bashing on a few of your members. Lol. If every retired player came back to the game, good or not, they would be smashed by a few select of the current day players, with the exception of SuperDuper. If out of nowhere, Mr Clean, all of SDJ, the best of JOG, all of Ninja's top members, Zarex, the The Informal Guest, or anybody for that matter, they would be smashed by some of the players that are here today. Sinister, Devil Wing, Fearless, myelf, and a 1 or 2 select others. Prime or not.

So if you think every DMV member IN their prime could beat even vVv's most simple team... GL buddy. Wink

Sure DMV was good, but they weren't top tier. They had some respectable and fun members. Some were skilled. You say Kenshin is the king of a dead game. If the game was back to its peak in players and legends of the game, same outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm

i want to spectate Sad
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 am

I might let ya spec... maybe. My server is only meant for 10 people and with Neji and Rome that would make 10. I could increase the player count, but I don't want no lag lol.

And Neji is a hardass lmfao.
Back to top Go down
the DMV

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 am

we get a spectator also to keep it fair. its going to be fun. we can do this saturday 9:00 eastern time so whats up let me know .... and guess what ino and i just played the PC version and perfect block lives on in there as well ... does anyone actually have a xbox tell me if pb works in there as well ... its funny everyones argument was that it didnt exist there but it does .... the game actually kinda of cool though[on the pc]...we were playing jedi assault on different maps it was wild. there were different charecters as well. if anyone has it let me know and we could play all others go and get the game its fat as nuts.... its only $15 dollars and dont worry you can still be a perfect block whore in there to.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 am

This upcoming Saturday? PM right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Yes, I was pretty hard when I posted that. Wink

Yall shud to it today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 am

I'm ready pretty much any weekend just give me a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocking   Perfect blocking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect blocking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com