The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

IM FREAKING OUT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:43 pm

i dont spawn camp and if im killing sum1 ALEADY SPAWNED in and they spwan in i get my kill push the new spawns away and leave
or if sum1 pushed me a bitch maybe like Jacob and i got up b4 they spawn just push and leave that way nothing happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 pm

{NSJ}Broly wrote:

I believe he is freaking out ^

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats one screwed up kid lol! 1:11, did that turn you on Allen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 pm

But yea there need to be a few more admins on in the morning, theres never any on when im on...maybe thats cause i come here at like 10 AM lol
But if you find me trust worthy Meph it`d be nice to have admin like just for the morning or somthing...I think Latino would be a nice admin. Just so many campers in the morning when no admins are on. and i think the reason they mostly only catch tkers is cause no admin are ever in game when theyer on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 am

dude its like no matter what you mod the server anything and people still complain. How long have you played this game? and it still gets to you wow toughen up people. Anyone actually around when the DSA server was up with no rules no admins impossible for the villans to win without spawncamping the arena and double pull galore. 6 people camped the cantina at ta time and it was all out war. No clan player lurked there ever there was never skill it was just hell and honestly i loved it because i got to play however i felt plus always full 24/7. There's glitches you can only dream about now days and skill around the arena and cantina pfft history. If every rule break and anything one person dislikes was taken away and fixed there would be no star wars. You think I care if i get pushed around the level, spawncamped, double pulled, crouched, infinite choked, single targeted, etc. ya right people are so delighted to think its offensive im sure but to me it just adds the fun to the game gives you a challenge. BTW of all the online games ive played this is one of very few moderated all others say call of duty its every man for themself nobody to cry to if you get owned its all apart of the game and im sick of whiners who dont even know the first part about rule breaking in the first place. lol mephiles should make a no rules day and make all you cry to your mommies.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 am

And who the hell are you just comin in here acting all bold and hardcore and calling everyone babies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 am

Someone whos done online gaming for 10 years and plenty around here. I see this all the time its the incurable disease maybe the only solution is i give all of you a doctor to talk with cuz this is just weird people asking to get rid of people just like you and I having that power on a game is a little off the too much side since its abused all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 am

Well you really think "everyone" here is babies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM FREAKING OUT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com