The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Blaine is a TKer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Tal

Stuff : 27

Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 am

If it was a noob tactic then why is it allowed. Why does tom do it all the time. Why is it that i can kill legit with single pull but you get to kick me because you don't like it? Shouldn't have put it in then mate. And the only reason i whipped it out was because you and the rest of the vills were playing 6 vs 3 and if i am not mistaken it's your job to switch people's teams to make it even at that point. Could be wrong on that? You don't seem to be able to handle any other rules.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:56 am

Hope i could educate you a little bit on your own rules. I suggest you take another looksy at them yourself. You seem to be a tad rusty. Best of luck.

~Tal
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 13

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 am

I ran onto the ship to kick the inactives... I didn't even see you. You could've killed me and I wouldn't have even known or cared lol. The fact that you get 80% of your kills by highcamping and triple teaming others (including me), but yet run away from a 1v1 encounter is laughable. Your nonstop rambling is becoming insignificant and it is causing you to lose the minor amount of credibility you have.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 am

Honestly, dude. You were staring right at me and backflipped up it so that's a lie. And really.... i had a sliver of health left after fighting off three of your teammates including you. Lastly, i killed nom carter or whatever his name is three time 1v1 when he had damage increase so. Not to mention i killed you 1v1 multiple times aswell. We could keep going on and on and neither of us is going to admit the things we are wrong about individually and i'd rather not have anymore of my time wasted. Frankly, i would just like to play on the server without getting this bullshit from you whenever i get on because you don't like me. I have followed the rules and i have changed my name. It's growing tiresome and your immaturity is annoying as all hell. Calling me a pussy the other day because i was the only one on vills and i was sitting in the cantina while you lot were all on top of it ready to kill me if i tried to come out? I mean i could go on and on. How about we don't.
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 am

My immaturity? Really? The fact that you continue to whine and bitch about everyone else, yet haven't been able to have any accountability on yourself is childish. I've given you too many warning kicks the past few days. I will begin to ban in the future.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 am

Congratulations fury. You win the argent contest. Ban me for no reason some more i honestly couldn't care less anymore this server and its admins have fallen immensely from their previous greatness and i am not going to continue arguing with an insignificant pawn like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 am

On another note. Has anyone has any problems logging onto their gamespy ids? Mine keep giving me an error message that i have had before but it was fixed. "Invalid email address"?
Back to top Go down
Naga

Stuff : 33

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 am

Thank god. Ive been waiting for you to be banned for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:08 am

If i could be banned for good. I would have stopped playing a long time ago. I have learned that people who have giant egos, such as yourself do not take kindly to people such as me. As such, i respect some bans and others i simply switch names to avoid further confrontation. I wouldn't write it off on your bucket list just yet, but i am flattered at the fact that you are so obsessed with me. I will post somewhere else to get an answer to my very simple question. Have a nice day and happy travels.
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:37 am

Enough of this... I'm just gonna lock it since this is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaine is a TKer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com