The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tal

Stuff : 27

Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Vide
PostSubject: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Hey guys, i've played on this server for years under different names and under this one i have, i admit broken some rules and i have accepted my boots for it every time because i was aware of what i was doing. However, i would like to point out that i was unjustly banned yesterday by {jog}tom. I was playing fairly and not breaking any rules because no one was spawncamping and forcing me to respawn etc and it was going well when tom starts spawncamping the vills base with yoda, double pulling us from heroes base etc. He then starts cursing out people for killing him in the chat.... after this behavior i respawned twice, once when he double pullede, and once when he spawncamped us. After both of these he taunted me and then banned me right away and today i am stilled banned. I know i have been an ass on this server before and i am not trying to justify it but i don't believe i should have been banned yesterday considering the circumstances. Thank you for your time guys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

And, if it helps the situation i can give my word to play fairly in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

Stuff : 36

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 pm

I agree they should of unbanned you by now. I stopped playing on that server as much because of it.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Haha they have not unbanned me as of yet but thanks man.... yea it's grown pretty tiring with all the stuff that happens there i agree.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 am

Well, your ban expired on Friday, July 11th according to the ban list, so you should be fine now. But I do see you respawn right before you leave and I don't have the time to kick you because you leave, even if you're going to leave right after you respawn, you should not respawn at all, for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

For some reason i am still banned but thanks for the info anyway
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:14 am

What was the name you were using when you were banned?
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:08 am

,.|'.|Tal|.'|., specifically or something like that i forget all the specific signs i used.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:44 am

That's weird, the only people on the banlist are: IRVING, {MCS}brilaf, JORDAN, and Your-GrandPa.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Yea um i mean i just tried again just now and it still says i am banned
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Not sure what's up
Back to top Go down
IcemaN

Stuff : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Alex wrote:
That's weird, the only people on the banlist are: IRVING, {MCS}brilaf, JORDAN, and Your-GrandPa.
He wouldn't be on the ban list if he had commas in his name because they would have had to comma ban him (doesn't show up on the ban list). The only way to remove it is to restart the server.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Stuff : 15

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 am

And (,,,,,,TAL,,,,,,,)... OOOOHHH TAL...

Too tired tonight.

But these 2 posts and retorts last month from you about me (and others) have made me laugh tonight! Especially your speaks of "Ego" and those that "lack skill"! Your initial attempts at being rational just FUBAR'D your whole ploy baby!

Lies while also clueless just don't mix well in an arguement (and a BAD reputation to boot (Hey... a pun!)! You're just a glutton for failure aren't you?

And damn... who's obsessed with whom here (Just to quote a comment you made to Naga in the Blaine post)??? I mean... you're kinda cute but my dabbling with nerds at the Star Wars conventions was years ago.

OK... now... wait... Blaine and I tk'ed, dbl pulled and/or taunted you while you were killing self, respawning, glitching, taunting, kill stealing AND (Best of ALL) frequenting the server with commas so that you wouldn't/couldn't be booted (A highly disruptive glitch that you KNEW about)???

*And this obviously on MULTIPLE occasions? I know cuz Blaine and I weren't in the server on the same day that you claimed he was doing it to you, so you've just added more to your pool of il-credit...

Hhmmm... thats strange. Why would someone do that to you when you cant be booted after first coming into the server with your immediate and blatant disrespect to the admin you so clearly DONT respect, by putting a comma in your in-game nic??? Just why TAL? What heartless BASTARD would do that to you???

You mean I dbl pulled, spawncamped and taunted you after all of your in-game antics and killing self/respawing (with a long history) AND all while sporting a glitch within your name??? No... say it aint so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!! SAY-IT-AINT-SO!!!

I didnt ban you TAL... cuz I couldnt. I fucked you up as long as I could until JMan answered my request to GET YOU OUT OF THE FUCKING SERVER!!!

And OMG... it was so fucking satisfying whilst I awaited your fate!

I'll leave you with this... but I am certain you'll have more intelligent anecdotes for us all to read, enjoy and discredit...

I didnt even have to give JMan any additional reasons to ban you... cuz you've been an admin target FOR SO FUCKING LONG! He didn't ask questions, he didn't warn... nor did he boot as a warning... he flat out BANNED YOU!!! And for how long again??? Hhmmm... go figure...

So... what were your complaints about me again???

How's that for a "calm", settled and dignified reponse???

Your friendly nieghborhood admin,

Lil Tommy

"Shrek is Love"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.   Hey it's Tal, you probably know me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's Tal, you probably know me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com