The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Admins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
fredslacks

Stuff : 3

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:35 am

Hi, i've played on this swbf2 server many times and for the most part it's enjoyable. However, i'd like to point out some of the lacking aspects of it if i can. The main annoyance now it seems is some of the admins abusing their given power. Now, i will admit that i have broken some of the rules myself during the time i've played here. However, with that being said, admins going on power trips seems to be against them as well. The main admin i'd like to point out is {jog}Tom. This admin, in particular seems to go off in the server every time i'm on. Some examples of his usual behavior include cursing people out in the admin chat in the upper left corner of the screen for killing him more time than he'd prefer, double pulling to get rid of awards people on the opposite team have such as damage increase, team killing for anything ranging from teammates accidentally pushing him to people just getting more kills than him it seems, respawning frequently to spite opposite team members, spawncamping on a regular basis, and worst of all, fake-banning people in chat to scare them/harass them (typing ban message without banning) and actually banning people for real if they respawn when he tries to spawnkill them/if they accidentally kill a teammate, both justifying in toms eyes a reason to ban someone. I don't want to waste anyone's time and i like the server but it is growing tiresome with him ruining every game. It would be really nice if someone could do something about it. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Stuff : 15

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:44 pm

LMMFAO!

Gee.. I wonder how many other aliases this guys has!

Please gimme a name cuz that one sure dont cut it! Nice accusations as you hide behind that brilliant "noob" name you scamper in here with.

I really want to laugh some more...

Let me guess... are you related to some guy named "Raider"???

Nice list of EVERY rule that someone could possibly break!

LMAO!!!

Good try and nice result!!!

Signed,

Your friendly nieghborhood admin rulebreaker

Lil Tommy
Back to top Go down
fredslacks

Stuff : 3

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 am

Want a list of my aliases? Sounds good to me. Swbf2, ~tiger~, {jog} z and all the z's, legend, [R]Bourne Ts, all the Tal aliases, all the dat dank aliases, including the one blaine and you especially loved being killed by: you've been danked{, ~Zen~ and all the names with zen in them such as 8'fates which was another favourite, all the accounts named riddick, {lsj} duke, {lsj}triple-killer, triple-threat, {VvV}Tri, Air, Light, Dark, and those are just a few of the names i've used over the past years. I cant even tell you how many times i've gotten into private matches with so many of those names. You people really don't have any idea what goes on around you, do you? You're so completely oblivious it's comical.

GG.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Stuff : 33

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 am

To be honest none of the servers had a private pass. I wish they would have perma banned you on the first dumb alias you had. You ain't good enough to be in any of those clans, doubtfully even LDS. Do you really have that little to do with your life that you break rules in a 10 year old game for "FUN"?!? Now THAT it truly comical.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Ya... Me and Blaine being killed by...!!!

LMMFAO!

I've seen some of those aliases (not a strong impression it appears) and none of which have drastically overwhelmed my k/d rate nor invigorated my senses with a high presence of skill. And since that is a FACT... I am certain that Blaine has had ZERO problems with your self-proclaimed mastery of this game.

Furthermore... anyone who knows me, loves me or despises me, knows that I "might" break a rule simply because you pissed me off by your own misunderstanding or concept of in-game respect/rules. I'm not saying that it's right that I do that... I'm just calling you a LIAR! (Again!)

Let me guess... you were booted shortly after these 48 broken rules that I am guilty of???

Aliases? Let me give a brief on "aliases"... People who use aliases... PARTICULARLY THAT many aliases... are freakin scared-ass pussies. Using aliases is the cheapest way out of gaining an advantage over those whom you are playing against. In a word... "CHICKENSHIT"!!! And since even THAT didn't work for you, I will call BULSH once again!

If you are so skilled and historic in this game... tell me why is it that you had to noob/"ALIAS" a new account just to talk about me? Top notch man... top notch!

And bravo to Naga... private matches? Mmmkay man!

I dont have any idea of what goes on around me about an alias (23 of them for that matter) of some guy that hides behind them, breaks rules and is a liar. I just have TOO much to do rather than to suspect someone playing a video game when I have problems in real life to tend to. You're right... YOU GOT ME! YOU WIN! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!

HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!???

Private matches... LMAO! So on a 3v3 you'd just come sneak into the server and noone would know about it???

K

You're Bullshitting the "Bullshitter" son!

Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:55 pm

What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to or about you... Atleast I know the situation before I pop off talking shit. Camp down.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Naga wrote:
... Atleast I know the situation before I pop off talking shit.

I was commending your point Nags! Assess the context before you do...

Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 pm

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about smartass.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Obviously DUMB-ass!

I was replying to FREDSLACKS and was commending you on your point!

You get defensive and it's not even directed at you. Did you read the post? I mean... did you start at the top and work your way down???

You can really even fuck up a "Me" Party!

Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:19 am

"And bravo to Naga... private matches? Mmmkay man!

I dont have any idea of what goes on around me about an alias (23 of them for that matter) of some guy that hides behind them, breaks rules and is a liar. I just have TOO much to do rather than to suspect someone playing a video game when I have problems in real life to tend to. You're right... YOU GOT ME! YOU WIN! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!"

Your writing wavers so much that I don't know if you are talking to me still being a sarcastic asshole or talking to him about what I said.

Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:54 pm

NO!

The conversation is about and between he and I. As it has been since the start of the post. I merely "bravo'd" you in reference to your statement alone. That is all! It's ALL directed at him.

It is your defensive mind that "wavers".

Not everything is ALL about you!

Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 am

Becuase when it comes to you nothing is sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Nor with you eh?

Wow... I mean, even when you know when you are wrong, you can't admit it and offer an apology or just simply bow out!!! You MUST come with more attacks!

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 am

Who is attacking? Shhhhhh go to sleep tom... I love you
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 am

Naga wrote:
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about smartass.

No?

Naga wrote:
What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to or about you... Atleast I know the situation before I pop off talking shit. Camp down.

No?

Wow!

You need a spankin!

Back to top Go down
Naga

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Never really tried out that stuff... but hey! you only live once right?
Back to top Go down
{JOG}TOM

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Oh, there's nothing like it! Masquerade... Let's go all out!

What's your number?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins Vide
PostSubject: Re: Admins   Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com