The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PC admin app Overlord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PC admin app Overlord Vide
PostSubject: PC admin app Overlord   PC admin app Overlord Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Code:
In game name: Vespillo, Overlord, Necromancer, {DWMA}Death_T_Kid, {FPS}.:Russia:., many many more....

Forum name: Overlord The Necromancer

Any important past names: see above

When you're usually most active: 9pm-4am eastern 7 days a week

When you're usually least active: mornings afternoon easter(work, although sometimes i get on at work Rolling Eyes )

We require you to have at least a decent amount of control over your emotions, or else be able to think clearly even when angered.
I am better than i used to be. and i do understand after only 3 days of pc swbf2, that the level of noobyness apparent is extremely overwhelming. I like the pc feature where you can type something and it shows up in bright yellow. this should actually make it much easier to convey to a specific person exactly what they are doing. And you can also usually see if they respond as well. I have actually tried to inform a few of the noobs what certain rules were, and they basically laughed att me and said I have no power. so yeah. that, and I dont think there are many admins for the server anyhow, but i could be wong.

Be sure you have read both the posts entitled...

The current warning/boot/ban policies
The current rules of the server

With that said, is there anything you would like to add or ask? This is not needed for the application:Yes, how in the hell does one access rm while in game?......cannot for the life of me figure that one out

Back to top Go down
aleman2
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 29

PostSubject: Re: PC admin app Overlord   PC admin app Overlord Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:46 pm

we will get back to you soon, i didnt know you had pc! thats cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: PC admin app Overlord   PC admin app Overlord Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:48 pm

You should have an answer by tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: PC admin app Overlord   PC admin app Overlord Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:55 pm

You've been accepted. PM Younes or me what you'd like your user and pass to be.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC admin app Overlord   PC admin app Overlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC admin app Overlord

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PC) :: Admin recruitment(PC) -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com