The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

INVINCIBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
.::Priest::.

Stuff : 5

INVINCIBLE Vide
PostSubject: INVINCIBLE   INVINCIBLE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Admins please observe more often at the abyss.Today INVINCIBLE teamkilled almost everyon,or tried to,.He spawned killed me and did other things to break the rules.A victom of this are (Fjo)Mimmi_Da_Don and (jog) Deathchamber.Please respond as soon as you can.Thank you. Sincerely,.::Priest::.
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

INVINCIBLE Vide
PostSubject: Re: INVINCIBLE   INVINCIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Ok. got ya. And I do understand. But the problems I have are thus. Firstly, it is impossible for an amin to be in the server 24/7. But any time we are playing we are doing our admin responsabilties. I myself have never heard of a player named INVINCIBLE, however it does look sucpiciously like it could possibly be an alias. If in fact I see someone named INVINCIBLE doing as such, i will boot/ban accordingly. In 99.9999999% of the time I cannot boot/ban someone upon entering server. So unless I or one of the other admins actually see this peson doing such, I cannot do a whole lot about it. However, what I can do for you, is to keep an eye out for this player, and if I see him/her, I can kep a much closer eye on them. Thank you, your patience is appreciated.
Back to top Go down

INVINCIBLE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com