The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

This just in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Devilwing is the best

Stuff : 11

This just in Vide
PostSubject: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 am

I did some research out in the field today, and here are my findings

Their is a player who only plays as a puller, not only does he double pull, but the fact that he plays such a small character, gives reason to believe that he is also small under the waist.
He frolics from building to building, running from all battles, until he is so far away from you, that he can infact double pull.
This specimen, does not only run, no no, He likes to travel in groups, and once one of his pack mates has destined a kill, The tiny critter then tries to claim it's kill as its own. Once facing certain doom, this creature, so afraid of being bested by it's opponent would rather takes it's own life, then die to the hands of something better. As weak as he is, he can only kill other people, by attacking them when they first enter the city, or as they're sleeping. This creature lurks through mos eilsy, and even though there have been several bans against his being in the city, local authorities seem to be too mentally challenged to take action. Now this concludes our special report on the animal known as niggertom.
Back to top Go down
Devilwing is the best

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 am

For those of you who cant understand what i just said.

JOG Tom is currently.
Double pulling. (Dont care if you put a timer on it or not, he's still doing it)
Killing himself
Taunting(Even when he's not the one to get the kill.
Spawn Camping.

Worst of all, this is how he plays. All.The.Time.
Back to top Go down
agent 6
agent 6

Stuff : 16

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am

its true this is me This just in 729806 im running away and he pulls me
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hmm, how many sightings have there been for this creature...?

Tom is hilarious to play against idk why, I can never keep a straight face when fighting him lol.
How exactly is he double pulling in Abyss? Tom has a certain style, it's easy to predict what he's going to do. He pulls, aerials, then runs toward the city yes.
He tries his best to get people to follow him in the city for a 1 on 1 fight from what I've seen, and more fighting coverage over there for him.
Now for the respawning and spawn camping (if on purpose), I haven't seen him do. He will taunt if he feels that he was taunted, maybe you were killing him slowly? I wasn't there, so I don't know. I'll keep an eye Devil, I'm usually under aliases.
Back to top Go down
agent 6
agent 6

Stuff : 16

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 pm

i saw him pull and respawn this is me and tom battleing This just in 501922 and then he respawns
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 pm

That's hilarious...

I haven't seen him on lately. Maybe he just isn't on when i am. But i guess I'll drop in when he's in a little more and keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Devilwing is the best

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Him being hilarious to play against doesn't excuse him from being playing like an asshole.

And i don't know how someone could respawn on accident lol typical
Back to top Go down
HeartFactory

Stuff : 13

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 am

Lmao! Tom is the shit, I love playing w/ him & against him. He only respawns when he is spawn camped, & only camps when others are doing so, he just goes w/ the flow, a good way to counter him, I found out, is to use a Vader & let him pull you, then choke his little ass till he turns brown or black, which ever you prefer. He also glitches, from what I heard that means he's on a cigarette break, but hey! I know how that is. I just love to see him play on the darkside... That fool does not know what to do, it's pretty funny. Also, he runs the most when he has awards, because he doesn't want to lose them. As for double pulling.. He does do it from time to time, mostly to steal a kill from a fool that doesn't know how to kill, such as a dumbass Player 1, or out numbered, but from what I seen, he gives you a chance to run or block, he doesn't do it twice in a row. He's fun to play w/ if you have patience, if not, you're just going to get pissed.

-Battery
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 am

Tom is a bitch. For once I completely agree with you, Devil. He taunts me all the time for no known reason. He also respawns when I'm about to taunt him.(for taunting me) He also double pulls me 24/7. He runs and hides then comes and kills you when you are trying to attack someone else. Seriously he's just gay. I get pissed off at a lot of people, but no one has EVER pissed me off more than him. Someone NEEDS to do something about him. PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This just in Vide
PostSubject: Re: This just in   This just in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This just in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com