The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

why necron99 banned from abyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
necron99

Stuff : 0

why necron99 banned from abyss Vide
PostSubject: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello abyss admins, I recieved a ban upon entering abyss 2 days ago, and have no idea why. I've never recieved a warning or temp ban during gameplay for violating rules, iF I've done something to offend someone I truly apologize.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Hm. I remember seeing you a few times. Didn't ban you myself though.

The ban expires a bit later today anyway, but I will ask the admin who did so what's up and let you know here.

*EDIT* The admin claims you were stealing his kills too often.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 am

He has stolen many of my kills. I usually don't mind the fact, but it does get kind of annoying.
I don't think you mean any harm, necron...
Just try to avoid killing enemies already being attacked.
I.E, I push a villain to the ground and am about to kill him but you go and push me away and kill him instead.
Same if you're on villains and someone is choking someone else. It's fine to go on and hit the one being choked, but do not kill him.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Kill stealing is the only problem I have with you, but I wasn't the one that banned you. You push and attack when you don't need to, and you ruin your teamates like hell. PLENTY of times I would be moving in for a kill or in the process of killing someone, and you would push me either letting my kill get away, or pushing me to my doom where I can't even do anything.
You need to practice push canceling (when you push, just switch to saber throw very quickly to cancel the push), or simply wait until a teamate is in trouble before you move in.
As said above, if you see an enemy being choked, leave it be and just go somewhere else lol don't take the kill which you always seem to do.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 pm

They Great Matt agrees with me! 8-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why necron99 banned from abyss   why necron99 banned from abyss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why necron99 banned from abyss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com