The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

please unbanne me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yiazmat

Stuff : 3

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

i just joined this place and don't know much about it but the host kicked me out in abyss because i killed one of my teammate the first time but he killed me twice on purpose but the first i might have for stealing his but i did apologize to him but he killed so i forgave him on that but hen he took my kill and killed me so i killed him once and the host banned me
Back to top Go down
agent 6
agent 6

Stuff : 16

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 pm

that used to happen to me
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 pm

What name were you under in the server? That could really really help you know, lol.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 am

agent 6 wrote:
that used to happen to me
No one cares lol
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
What name were you under in the server? That could really really help you know, lol.
I'm fairly sure he was using that name.
Yiazmat wrote:
i just joined this place and don't know much about it but the host kicked me out in abyss because i killed one of my teammate the first time but he killed me twice on purpose but the first i might have for stealing his but i did apologize to him but he killed so i forgave him on that but hen he took my kill and killed me so i killed him once and the host banned me
I would like to point out the fact that this is in the wrong forum.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 am

So he was banned under that name, and yet he is not on the banlist under that name... smart. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 am

Maybe someone unbanned him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please unbanne me Vide
PostSubject: Re: please unbanne me   please unbanne me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please unbanne me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com