The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Top 10 Potential Best Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
KillJ0y
KillJ0y

Stuff : 7

Top 10 Potential Best Players Vide
PostSubject: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Like a list of top ten players who had the potential to be as good as the greats, (eg: SuperDuper,Sinister, Fearless, ect..)
but didnt make it because of lack of motivation, time issues, or the game dying like it has.

this is an attempt to get people talking again as well it seems dead..everywhere
excuse my ignorance on some people i may have missed or maybe put in the wrong spot, its been 4 months.
also, in no particular order.

1. Bio~Storm- Played him numerous times great player I could see him going far.
2. Falcon- He came to the game late and I think if he had had more time would have been up there for sure, he is a great player in the short time he got to play.
3. Rabbit- omg, great player, nice too, wish i could have played with her more Very Happy
4. Latino- good fucking player and annoying too it was frustrating playing him. (at my skill level that is)
5. CL_Shockr- if hed actually had good people to play/practice with rather then his clan of(fill in the blank)..

i know i said 10 but its beens o damn long since i played that i dont remember neone -.- fuck
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:37 am

-.- No Devil Wing? Superduper? Neji or even Sinister? Lol. Falcon is not that good. Or if he is he doesn't show it. Shockr... LOL I beat him when I was a noob.

Oh well. Lol, it is all a matter of opinion. Razz
Back to top Go down
KillJ0y
KillJ0y

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

I said potential best players, not players that are already the best, I'm speaking of those who had the potential to be great or were showing signs of becoming good.

Devil Wing, Superduper, Neji, Sinister would all be on my top ten for best players along with Tyrlan, Fearless, Fear, and a couple others. I would have to think on it more, I played with all of them. I had the game since it was released.

I'm not a noob either, I may not be the best player but I'm not bad either.

Yes i beat shockr too, who hasn't? I beat him and killax in a 2v1. I'm saying if he had good players to play with and people to train him he could have been good.
He was ridiculous with the ramps and speed. but other then that he needed training.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Falcon doesn't have the potential, nor does Shockr, I agree with Despair, Shockr waits for Dex to get on, high-camps letting Dex do all the work and take the scraps once Dex fails. Bio and Rab don't even play anymore, and Latino doesn't either. Any more people? Lol.
Back to top Go down
KillJ0y
KillJ0y

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Im not talking current, of course they can be current I'm saying had either now or when they played. and I didnt realize shockr did that he didnt when I played with him -.- my bad
Back to top Go down
ryuuzakis
ryuuzakis

Stuff : 29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Rubbish
Back to top Go down
KillJ0y
KillJ0y

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 pm

He didnt! lol whenever I was in a room he would run around like a mad man, not necessarily killing anything but he was good with the ramps, I almost never saw him high camp -.- lol
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:41 pm

If it was in his own server that explains it. In Abyss he plays like a little titty baby.
Back to top Go down
KillJ0y
KillJ0y

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:04 am

ahh yea, never played with him in abyss i dont think
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Because when he gets in Abyss and doesn't get the team he likes he just leaves, and when he does he plays like a little puss.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Lol... And Shockr and Dex are funny, their double teaming. Obviously they are doing it for practice in their team work, but unfortunently I have to say that their teamwork skills are poor. They always clash with one another or screw each other up lol. It isn't hard beating them, you just have to be more smart and patient.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:01 pm

{GoW}Perseus wrote:
-.- No Devil Wing? Superduper? Neji or even Sinister? Lol. Falcon is not that good. Or if he is he doesn't show it. Shockr... LOL I beat him when I was a noob.

Oh well. Lol, it is all a matter of opinion. Razz

vVvDevastator wrote:
Falcon doesn't have the potential, nor does Shockr, I agree with Despair, Shockr waits for Dex to get on, high-camps letting Dex do all the work and take the scraps once Dex fails. Bio and Rab don't even play anymore, and Latino doesn't either. Any more people? Lol.

The sad part is, Falcon would agree with you... he's so damn pessimistic about himself.

Anyway, Falcon doesn't play in open servers because he doesn't really like the freelancing idiots. Play him in a scrim and you'll know why he's put there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Potential Best Players   Top 10 Potential Best Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Potential Best Players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com