The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
SORphresh
SORphresh

Stuff : 8

BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Vide
PostSubject: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:21 am

okay, it was me and Mephiles_The_Dark on one team. I saved his life and then he randomly TK's me. So, as revenge, I TK him, i have every right. and then i got booted 3 times and then banned.

-Krieger
BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! 501922
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:52 pm

wasnt saving my life so much for the fact that i was about to kill him....
so i tked you for kill stealing and was gonna leave it at that
you tked me so i banned player name which is pretty much just auto booting whether an admin is there or not, so thats the 3 boots
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
SORphresh
SORphresh

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

no. he was really close to killing you. so i pushed him away and killed him, and then you TKed me, so i returned the favor, and there was no reason to boot me 3 times.
so just unban me. i use the abyss server all the time, its my favorite assault server and now im banned for no reason, you booted me 3 times and it wasnt auto boot. i could tell, there was no reason to keep booting me, if your gonna ban me do it in the first place. or here is a better option, FUCKING UNBANN ME, FOR I DID NOT DO SHIT.

With love, Krieger BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! 510617 BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! 208815
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:13 pm

my my, anger controlment needed, i dont believe you in any position to be spurting out orders to me

as i believe i was at full health while he was 1 chunk of health down, is that almost dead to you?
and didnt boot you 3 times, i know for a fact i didnt

ill unban you when i feel like it as i do everyone else, i ALWAYS have a reason to ban...

when ppl want me to ban someone just cause theyre pissed off, i tell them ''find me a legit reason to ban them.'', so dont come to my site and give me orders while makking false accusations

Good day to you, Mephiles The Dark
Back to top Go down
SORphresh
SORphresh

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

hahaha. false accusations, u have false accusations. u mixed up the whole story, he had all the fuckin health in the world, and u had basicaaly zero, and u couldve left it alone, you did not have to TK me. Don't u dare tell me that im making false accusations. and yes u did boot me 3 times, i counted there is another way you twisted up the story.

-Krieger

P.S. UNBAN MY ASS, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:22 pm

1. im pretty sure ppl are gonna believe me over you
2. i dont twist up stories just for the hell of it lol
3. i dont remember booting you 3 times so idk where you got that from
4. im done talking to you until you can talk without anger controlling you
5. learn to control your anger for everyones sake
6. topic locked until further notice
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:05 pm

wow krieger, u really DO need to control anger your without letting it possess and consume you like that. Pitiful. Rediculas. Sad. Irrelevant. well ive said enough. ha BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! 11790
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Yo, Phresh, what are you, stupid? Don't come in here and start insulting the person that owns the site and the server, also, it doesn't really matter about the fact that he TKd u, if you knew he was admin, he can do pretty much whatever the hell he wants. Just get over it and move on. Just learn to control yourself, and use your better judgment in situations such as those, you would have been better off gettin them off each other and then giving the kill back to Meph while watching his back. When your name is put on the ban list, it will show that you have been booted, but it's really just your name.
Back to top Go down
(JOG)SABER

Stuff : 14

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:12 pm

comon krieger! you're in a clan now so don't do that tk junk
Back to top Go down
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}

Stuff : 149

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Really dude. Don't TK. TK=ban TK again=PermaBan. That's the way it works. lol!
Back to top Go down
Void
Server admin
Server admin
Void

Stuff : 133

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:00 pm

ya if i were u and someone took ur kill i would not kill them
Back to top Go down
SORphresh
SORphresh

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:24 am

no, darth-void, mephiles blamed me for taking his kill when i saved his life. so he TKed me, which is pretty immature, if i do say so myself, so i TKed him back once! boom!! PERMABANNED!
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:04 am

i still question why you even tried to help low health or not while --->I HAD HIM ON THE GROUND<---

i was just going to make it a 1 day ban until you had come here and accused me of lying when i know what im talking about, while cussing me out as well

dont even know if im going to keep it temporary anymore they way you act...
while your calling me immature you should take a good long look at all your posts and think about them after youve cooled down

u dibt lie for the hell of it, if i lie i want something out of it and i have nothing to gain from this lol

''Case closed.'', any comments?
Back to top Go down
Void
Server admin
Server admin
Void

Stuff : 133

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:11 am

ohh
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Kreiger, Mephiles is right, you should really think twice about comming and just telling off the person in charge of the forum AND the server. Unwise. And to tell the truth, i wouldn't even be astonished if Mephiles gives you a permanent bann.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Again, Phresh, just don't take his kill at least give the kill back to him. And if he had the guy on the ground and he was about to kill him, then you come in and push...then just push the guy again, that way there aren't any hard feelings and you wouldn't be put into a similar situation. You seem to have turned it into more than what it really is.
Back to top Go down
SORphresh
SORphresh

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:05 am

for the last time, i did not take his kill, i saved his life! anyways, it has been about a week. can i be unbanned now?

-Phresh (used to be krieger)
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:04 pm

you saved me from a person who was on the ground a helpless, oh how i was in sooooooooo much danger while he was begging me not to fucking kill him

and no, maybe if you hadnt have come here and blown a tantrum like a little 4 year old i wouldve had you unbanned days ago, but with that fit you threw im not all that motivated to unban you right now
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:13 pm

gosh, this is gonna turn into an big argument soon lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm

What do you call whats already happened?
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm

haha its been an argument between Mephiles and Krieger since the first post. lol!
Back to top Go down
SORphresh
SORphresh

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:12 am

now?
Back to top Go down
{LA}*Ichigo*
{LA}*Ichigo*

Stuff : 31

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Can somebody please take the {LA} tag off this kids name? He was kicked out of the clan ages ago.
Back to top Go down
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}

Stuff : 149

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:50 pm

*phresh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!   BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANNED FOR NO F**KING REASON!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com