The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Matt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm

You team kill Black twice and expect him not to retaliate? And when he does, you ban him for four days. I come and defend him so you ban me for three? ABUSE
Back to top Go down
lsjblack

Stuff : 3

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

We both jump over at one guy. You and I hit at same time and we both die. You tk me. I tk you. You uberban me. Uhh... I think you should ban your self for the same amount of time? A one day ban or something would have been ok, 4 is unreasonable.

Some admin please fix this.
Back to top Go down
YounesTheDrunk
Second in command
YounesTheDrunk

Stuff : 185

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 am

hey the butt buddies are tag teaming u Matt. he will eventually post but try approaching the situation with less aggressiveness for when he does post. Good Luck Razz
Back to top Go down
lsjblack

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am

LOL butt buddies. No sorry if i sounded aggressive or anything, I just want to play in the void tomorrow :O, and seeing as I didn't do anything...
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 am

Oh I had every right. First off, I push someone and start swinging to get a kill, and of course knowing my luck I have a teamate push me and ruin it (Black), but no this wasn't an ordinary kill steal or ruin. What do you do? You don't try to help give it back or at least just take the kill, you team kill me WITH my kill (And I know accidentals with team kills, and this was just pathetic. You push us and walk up swinging like hell at both me and my kill, which my kill even died first and you are still swinging on me and it kills me. Wtf is that?), not even an apology or anything. So that irritated the hell out of me when I already wasn't really in the mood, but I ignored that.

Just a few minutes later, I try to aerial someone and instead you aerial me, then PUSH me towards the enemy once again killing me, so that pissed me off further more and I tk'd you for being an idiot and for continuously screwing me up.
So rather than ignoring it, you team kill me back AND taunted me, and the taunt was what set me off so I banned you (It was meant to be 3 days, but it looks like 4 will fit nicely as of now), and you then go on the chatbox and start throwing insults at me immiediately.

Then what, 5 or so minutes after your ban? Entity randomly goes up to me and team kills me for banning you, so I banned him as well. I agree with Younes, you two must really be butt buddies if you are "defending" him and so upset about him getting banned that you would get yourself banned just to be with him, how cute.
Do you honestly think team killing me Entity is "Defending" him? I've seen alot of idiotic things on this game, and this easily makes my top 10 lol.

The last time I checked, I thought "defending" somebody on this game, would be calmly with concern asking the admin what happened and what it was for, not team kill him on the game. So you are definitely joining him Entity, but look on the bright side, you get 3 days rather than 4, so congrats.

And another thing to bring up is you with confidence telling me you won't stay banned and claiming another admin will unban you and as well insulting me again before you leave lol. FYI, nobody is going to unban you but me.
The only person that actually can undo your ban other than me is Mephiles, which he is not going to get involved, and i'm sure as hell other admins aren't going to do it because if they do I will look immediately on who did it and they will have ALOT of explaining to do.
So quote steal from Meph, Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
lsjblack

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am

That first kill wasn' t yours, I didn't have time to push you away.

The second time, that is not what happened. We both jumped for the same you at the same time. YOU arieled and I arieled and I GOT killed (it tumbled me right next to the enemy). You also got killed.

You tk me. I tk and crouch like 'there, it's over'. I get banned. I contest online. You get pissy.

Uh Mephiles this is ridiculous. Matt 234832
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am

Wow Matt cool story, tell it again.
To black: Yeah just so you know you should've crouched after he spawned in again. It did kind of look like taunting.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Well Black, since you want to be a noob and change your keyhash twice now, I'm just going to keep banning you on sight every time. I noticed you left immediately as I entered the server, you are now on my List Of Narbs with Starek and Chespirto, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Matt   Matt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com