The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The{SGA}Fantasy

Stuff : 0

The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal Vide
PostSubject: The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal   The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Alright i was banned for kill stealing ONE time on Masta Matt and I didnt even mean it....
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal   The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 am

Well fix your own problem hes an admin.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal   The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Last night I was not in the greatest of moods at the time, and it seemed EVERY game I had teamates constantly screwing me over and stealing my kills and I was sick of it. I was watching out for my teamates more than the damn enemy.

I threatened the next person to screw me up or steal my kill as well as getting me killed was out, which happened to be you. I was THAT frustrated with my teamates and it was that bad. Anyway you are free to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal   The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The{SGA}Fantasy Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com