Banned for a week from abyss.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned for a week from abyss.

Post by Your Kids on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 am

My offense was spawncamping. I wasn't in the base. I threw a lightsaber at an afk player that has been sitting there for a while. I grew impacient with nobody spawning/and/or/ coming out of the spawn. I saw him just sitting in the cantina AFK, so I threw a lightsaber threw the door and killed him.
Sorry If it was an admin doing something, I was just hyped up to play and all the villians looked like they were just hiding in the cantina.

I'm just upset that instead of warnings or a soft kick, I get an automatic 1 week ban. I don't see how my offense could have been the extreme for just one kill.

Are complaints being made about me? Besides my playing style because I discussed this with an admin already and I am working on that, still just getting a hang on the game again. Let me know.

Thanks.
Your Kids

Stuff : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for a week from abyss.

Post by Your Kids on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Okay this is ridiculous. I've been waiting for someone to repeal my ban for almost a week. Or at least leave me a comment. What the hell admins?
Your Kids

Stuff : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

1: Your style is to play like a pussy. 2: Take note that you shouldn't kill AFK players. 3: Whether in Cantina or not, not allowed to kill any Vills in there. and 4: If you've been waiting a week who cares now? You're ban is up. Now stop complaining.

Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top