The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

Stuff : 123

Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Vide
PostSubject: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm

I just got Banned again from the Abyss game. I'm guessing this time for "KILLSTEALING". I'm sorry.

Even though I helped like 20 of my teammates from dying !

For how long, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 pm

no. i was gracious enough to lift your first ban after you removed the smurf clan tag like i asked. but then as i was playing in the server like you said, about two hours later, in the first round when we were teamates, you must have stolen about fifteen kills from me alone because you were so damn push happy that you pushed anything in sight regardless if your own teamate was already in the middle of killing them or not. Thus completely fucking your own teamate out of their own well deserved kills. This is called killstealing. And to be honest, i dont think ive dealt with anyone who has stolen as many kills from me as you have in that game. You showed blatant disregard to your teamates and anything else around you as long as you got your kill...... it was fucking ridiculous and downright pathetic. I had to watch out for you more than the other team........

That aside..... When we switched teams the next round and were actually enemies, u managed to get a kill on me because of a very cheap tactic, which isnt illegal, just extremely annoying when ppl feel they have to resort to such pussy tactics to get kills . That being annoying isnt the issue at this point though. The issue i have in this situation isnt you actually getting the kill or not , but what you did after the kill....... you fucking taunted me by tbagging my dead body........ That was the last straw. I banned you for tbagging an admin. And I'm not sorry to say that this is a permanent ban. It seems you cant learn respect from being banned once. So I think a permanent ban from the server will do you good.

You are still welcome to play in Void, as there was no ban made in that server, but rest assured, i do play there under aliasses a lot. So watch your gameplay and respect your teamates and try not to completely play like an ass all the time, not only to your enemies, but your teamates as well. By the way, think of me allowing you to play in Void as a third and final chance to still be welcome at at least one of either Abyss or Void.... that means if you mess up your chance this time, you are done. Do i make myself clear?..... For your sake I hope I do.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 am

I love you Over lol.
Kill stealing and t-bagging an admin is a no no lol, especially towards Over. I don't care as much for taunting, but some admins are different than I am.

Now this isn't a 100% guaranteed, but until you play more and learn the ropes of the game, I.E. Not kill stealing and breaking rules such as taunting an admin, then you won't be getting unbanned any time soon from the Abyss.
But since you are either new to this game, are breaking rules without knowing so or just don't know the proper rules of how us older players go off of, I will state them for you...

-No stealing kills by teamates purposly, if it was an accident then that is okay but don't make too many "accidents".

-Do NOT ever go into the enemies spawning area, being caught in there and killing someone will result in an immediate ban especially by me, which this is called Spawn Camping

-No not ever taunt your kill. I.E. Launching them, crouching the dead body, taking your time killing them, ect.

-Don't ever team kill, try and avoid this. If you happen to get team killed, do not team kill back unless they keep on team killing you, then I believe you have a right. But even still, try and go on the Abyss chat and let us know.

-Don't ever kill yourself... The "Respawn" function. That is just pathetic for those who do it just do avoid a point period.

-No glitching or shooting. Pretty self explanitory for glitching, as for shooting we just don't allow it.

Now if you can follow these rules, perhaps train yourself as a better player to not do any of these things, you might have a chance of being unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 am

Ok, Cause I understand that I did "KILLSTEAL" from my teamates a couple of times and sorry The Necromancer for the 15 KILLSTEALS from you. Damn that's alot !

Thanks' for the Heads up.

I'll practice these rules playing in THE VOID. Thanks for giving me the rules MATT.

But, next time we meet- when I play better. I send a challenge in about a month, if you think I'm good enough yet.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Good luck there Wink.
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks' Devastator.
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAH, Thanks' guys.

And only now do I understand why you ban people who break the rules.
It's so fricken annoying when I'm obeying the rules and some frag grenade is fricken breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Frag grenade?
Back to top Go down
Darth TRON !
Darth TRON !

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 pm

I stopped calling people fags, so I'll call them "frags" - frag grenades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!   Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbanned to banned again in 2 hours!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com