The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Overlord Likes to ban people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{FoF}ToaGuy

Stuff : 1

Overlord Likes to ban people.  Vide
PostSubject: Overlord Likes to ban people.    Overlord Likes to ban people.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I was on the void tonight, And I get on to see that it was Overlord vs two other guys. When he banned one of them for ignoring admin requests, he immediately switched my team from the heroes (Which was the team he was on) To the villians.

Overlord made a couple of rants over the admin. One was to me calling me a crap-ass player telling me to get some skill after he switched my team. One was to his teamate that stole his kill, another to the other guy in the server, and one to me stating that I shouldnt high camp. I was not highcamping. I was moving around from place to place until I saw him. Then, When I get back to the platform near base 3, the other guy jumped to Overlord's spawn area in an attempt to kill Overlord. Overlord then pushed him onto the ground, and killed him. I soon rushed over there, and as soon as he killed him, I pushed Overlord and I killed him. He banned me for spawnkilling after he had been spawned in for over a minute, not to mention the fact that he was killing a guy in his base that was trying to kill him.

I personally think this is a bad ban. And a bad admin on the Void, because I did nothing wrong. I think this guy just likes to ban people for the fun of it.

Please consider this. lol!
Back to top Go down
{Red

Stuff : 3

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Likes to ban people.    Overlord Likes to ban people.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 pm

I got half way through this, and it is basically just a riveting tale of how your gameplay went last night, right? Anyway, nothing is going to happen if you don't have proof/evidence. (Not tryin' to be Forum police)
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Likes to ban people.    Overlord Likes to ban people.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 am

I too have "situations" with Overlord/ Vespillo. But he is not a bad admin. He is just very strict on rules and he does have a little temper problem when he gets pissed. Best idea is to just give him space and don't mess with him and you'll be fine Smile Also if you would follow rules would help also. I'm not saying i'm perfect but that advice sounds pretty good to me Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Likes to ban people.    Overlord Likes to ban people.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overlord Likes to ban people.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com