The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think AWOOKIE deserves another chance?
Yes
A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 am

idk both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 am

but really please unban me that the only good jedi server the others suck
Back to top Go down
^PoD^Pulse
^PoD^Pulse

Stuff : 4

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Mephiles The Dark wrote:
its not even really cause he called me a fag, mainly cause BOT is trying so hard to be a better abyss (and failing btw), they talk about hacking me all the time (im still waiting for it, please by all means show us how much of a life you dont have and how seriously you take this dying game), the first time i banned him was cause he retardedly typed on the chat "im gonna go crash abyss" and joined the server...

..uh..yeah..like im gonna let you stay in the server after saying that?

then when he finds out hes still banned (eternity ban btw, dont bother pleading) he comes and just cusses me out in all kinds of ways ordering me to unban him like he controls me or something (reallll smart approach to the matter)

there will be no "appeal", "plead" or "forgiveness" to this ban, its done and final, and when you read this be sure to tell a-hole i await his grandmaster hackiness, i havent been dong anything to the BOT servers like you all claim i have, my alibi is someones been trying and failing to mess with abyss as well, but dont by any means think i wont start if you want to "cast the first stone"

thank you for your time and have a crappy day A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 241601

Wow, he just told me its because he called you a fag. If I was you I would have baned him too.
Back to top Go down
http://podteam.motionforum.net
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

no he called me a fag BECAUSE he was banned

i banned him for saying he was going to crash the server as he joined, then a few days later he saw he was still banned at came at me in a PC calling me all kinds of names and ordering me to unban him

cause thats really gonna make me do it right?
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:50 pm

u hold a grudge against me like a girl does after a fight
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm

......was that supposed to be an insult or?.....

cause i just dont even know...i really dont...

but yes im a big grudge holder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 pm

y do u hold grudges against people
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 pm

because im a child and hate people, why do you care?
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Mephiles The Dark wrote:
There will be no "appeal", "plead" or "forgiveness" to this ban, its done and final

I think this pretty much says it Wookie. You can't come on here, demand Meph the OWNER of the server, to unban you. It just doesn't work that way im afriad.
I would have done the same exact thing Meph did, because I would not tolerate a player of MY server demand me to unban them and threaten to do something to the server.
Sometimes words are best left unsaid, and you should think before you say something, otherwise it may lead to something bad such as this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 am

mephiles u r 9 so quit
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm

LMAO!!! This guy... you talk more like you are nine than he.

And why must you post 4 times in a row? There IS an edit button for your post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

i act 9 when i lose my cool with some1
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Wookiee, if you can find the self control to be quiet and stop whining for a few days then I will talk to Jman (Mephiles) and see if I can use my epic persuasion skills to perhaps coerce him into showing mercy and giving you another chance.

In lamens terms, stop whining and you might be unbanned. Do not post again here within 48hours or I won't even try.
Back to top Go down
Jumper

Stuff : 5

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

So theres 2 sides of the story?
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

wookie. you are retarded. you were told no. that means no. so since you wont do what others have asked you to do. i will make it so you cannot reply on this topic. and if you make another one along the same nature just because this ones locked, i will ban you from site. do i make myself clear?. If another admin(preferably only jman or sinister) wants it unlocked, they will do so. you have called jman names entirely too much on this post and i am surprised he hasnt locked it already.
topic locked
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 pm

entertainment value lol

though now we must leave it unlocked to see if sir cryalot over there is gonna continue bitching for 48 hours or not, then sinister can try to use his "epic persuasion skills", fail, and then ill let you have the joy of banning him
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

Sounds good LOL.
Back to top Go down
^PoD^Pulse
^PoD^Pulse

Stuff : 4

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Mephiles The Dark wrote:
no he called me a fag BECAUSE he was banned

i banned him for saying he was going to crash the server as he joined, then a few days later he saw he was still banned at came at me in a PC calling me all kinds of names and ordering me to unban him

cause thats really gonna make me do it right?
It wouldnt make me.
Overlord the Necromancer wrote:
wookie. you are retarded. you were told no. that means no. so since you wont do what others have asked you to do. i will make it so you cannot reply on this topic. and if you make another one along the same nature just because this ones locked, i will ban you from site. do i make myself clear?. If another admin(preferably only jman or sinister) wants it unlocked, they will do so. you have called jman names entirely too much on this post and i am surprised he hasnt locked it already.
topic locked

I feel Necromancer has said enough.
Back to top Go down
http://podteam.motionforum.net
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am

kids these days... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 am

sinister its been more than 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 am

yeah sinister im waiting to be epically persuaded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

mephiles i am truely sorry i mean really very sorry 4 all the bullshit i said/called u please forgive me i beg u
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm

i give it a week before he fucks up, and itll be on you sinister lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban   A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A plead on AWOOKIE"s Ban

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com