The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

boot then cbox mute

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

boot then cbox mute Vide
PostSubject: boot then cbox mute   boot then cbox mute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 pm

so i was playing in the abyss today killing peeps. then next thing i know, i get booted. so i go to the cbox to see if any admins are on. i see a few so i ask kindly "why was i booted?". Cahan makes some sarcastic remark then after calling me fuckin retarded states that i was booted for taunting. he claims that when i killed him by backslashing that it was considered taunting. after that he makes me a guest and activates protect.

so really my question is...Since when is backslashing taunting?
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

boot then cbox mute Vide
PostSubject: Re: boot then cbox mute   boot then cbox mute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

first of all quit making the story go to your favor and making me look like a complete devil wing.

all day in the server you were scrapping, inf choking and being gay... i put up with it until you pulled out the maul and after attacking me pretty much right when i spawned, you got me down, waited like 2 seconds then flung me in the air. that is a taunt.

then you came on the chatbox, asked "why was i booted?" then i replied with no hostility, "because you taunted me." then you went on to this little innocent girl act by saying "really, i don't remember taunting" mixed with some sarcasm... so i used a sarcastic remark by... "no i just made that reason up" then you go and say... "oh, then why was i booted"

yes i said, "dude your fucking retarded" because he didn't understand my sarcasm, sorry. then i went to explain that flinging people is a taunt. he went to say "well everyone does it"
then i used the jumping off a cliff thing that your mothers will all say.... and he says

"how high's the cliff"

made a little angry because he's being a little smart ass so i gagged him, but he left immediately so he couldn't see that the gag was pretty much immediately lifted.

this is the truth, with some cheese on it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

boot then cbox mute Vide
PostSubject: Re: boot then cbox mute   boot then cbox mute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm

k first off. i didnt attack you right when you spawned(if you think that was a spawnkill) you werent anywhere near a spawnpoint when i killed you.

i said "really i dont remember taunting" because i had no idea what the hell you were talking about. incase you didnt know, taunting is when you crouch in front of the person after you kill them.

and as i said before, everyone does that. its a little glitch mith mauls slash that for some reason sends people flying unlike other characters. so if this is what you call taunting then i must be a first time offender of such a crime. never have i heard of before that someone got booted for backslashing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

boot then cbox mute Vide
PostSubject: Re: boot then cbox mute   boot then cbox mute Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Launching someone with a maul into the air, or with any other character for that matter, is a form of taunting. The fact you did not know this Alex tells me maybe you should not be playing in the Abyss. Then again you could just be denying your knowledge of it being a taunt... if you were to do this to Jman or I you would be booted as well.

Moral of the story, don't taunt and then go on to provoke admins. If you are banned or booted and you are a notable player, then there is a reason. Quit crying... both of you.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boot then cbox mute Vide
PostSubject: Re: boot then cbox mute   boot then cbox mute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boot then cbox mute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com