JOG's high horse

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by ~*Rome*~ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I read every single word, however, I have nothing to say. Neutral

_____________________________________________
"domat omnia virtus" - Virtue conquers all things.
avatar
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 319
Stuff : 307
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:58 pm

too long to read for me.. but like Blaine said, it's a game guys.. Rolling Eyes
avatar
xXDenialXx
Member
Member

Posts : 661
Stuff : 674
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-06-29
Location : umm...outside ur window...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Kratos... why are you posting dots?



Anyway... the recent PM conversation I've had with Sinister has made me think a bit about all of this... and i now wonder, why do you care? This particular statement isn't just directed at sinister, it is directed at anybody who wants JOG's opinion to change. Something he told me, was that he leaves us to be who we are, and we should leave him to be who he is.(not EXACT wording, but exactly the same concept) Well... I'm seeing him going against that and trying to change JOG's opinion on the game, the people who play it, and on how they treat others. Isn't that what you said NOT to do to you? I don't understand your logic sinister... because if we were to get into the way YOU are, you would say the same thing you have told many others, which is nothing more than a horde of reasons for your actions, and not in any way justification to explain why your actions are the right choice to make. Why should we leave you be, if you will not leave others be? Do you have exceptions for that too in your list of morals?

Quite frankly i agree with what several have said here, you just can't get over your ego, and your need to get one of the most influential clans to be on this game to bow down to YOUR high horse. Sorry... but that isn't going to happen. They gave you excellent "Justification" for their actions. They even complimented you and your clan members' skill. But that isn't quite enough for you is it? You want THEM to change how they think about themselves just because you and your clan members, and others involved find it annoying. You are doing exactly what many people have done to you, but to JOG. You just want them to admit you are right for satisfaction... I know you admitted many things to the people who have confronted you, but do you change? No. So don't expect them to change if it is true that YOU understand why people won't change just because someone else said they should.

Really, i only see two ways for this shit-throwing contest to stop.

1. Get over yourselves, leave each other alone. No more bitching about how the other acts, or what the other believes. Fuck this is like a battle of religions lmao. Accept each other, leave each other unbanned unless they start disrespecting the other clan again or any of their members. Which means a clean slate.

2. Change for each other so there is no longer anything to fight about. I seriously doubt this will happen though. I don't even see what JOG is doing wrong. So really i don't think there is anything they need to change.

Unless you LIKE to be a part of meaningless arguments? Is that it? God damn...

Otherwise, unless one of these two things are done there will constantly be arguments like this, or one side isn't going to be happy and another side will be. Because we could easily just ban you all and ignore everything you say, have said, ever will say, or ever have done, do or will do. Erase all memory. That would fix the problem quite easily no? And do you care if it's fixed? I honestly wouldn't know. It's up to you, Drama Queens.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by Neji on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Get an english keyboard.

Isac, hop off the child's cock. Yain't real.

Neji
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Stuff : 61
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm

is it just me or has anyone noticed that jeff fails at writing. spelling mistakes are epic.
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by Fearless on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:What was once a simple "old-school vs. new-school" topic has derived into spitting, scratching, and deadly swords being flung from the tongue. I originally wasn't even going to make a post on this thread, but now I feel I have to seeing as how Fearless is throwing some dirt on Viking. So, I will defend my JOG brother, that's where Loyalty comes in to play (with a capital L!).


Throwing some dirt on Viking.... what was my motive of posting, oh yea that's right because he was flaming me and some of my former and present clanmates. Don't think that's a little hypocritical.


{JOG}Mastaisac wrote: - Taking part in something that he had no part in creating... Well then, that might as well be said for anyone who isn't named Jeff, Orion, or Chicali. I am only about two years into JOG, Leo's been around for about 2 1/2 yrs, etc. Although it may be true that Viking wasn't around during this game's inception or JOG's, he is still as much apart of JOG as Jeff, Me, Deity, Leo, Legacy etc, is. To me it really isn't a matter of longevity anyways, it's always been about what this person can bring to the table. Are his skills top notch? Is he mature and respectful. Does he play the game correctly. Does he add positive effects to this clans? It's these positive beneficial factors to people that makes that person more valuable. Surround that person with other people of same values and you get... well... JOG. Time doesn't concern me. It just so happens that I found JOG first before Viking did. Fate perhaps? Destiny? idk. Viking is a crucial piece to the JOG puzzle just as anyone else in JOG is. Vik is as much apart of JOG's "creation" as Jeff.


Did I say he was of no importance, I said that he had no part in creating JOG. When I say this I don't mean the actually creation of JOG, I mean their legacy. Players back when JOG played matches created the legacy not the Jedi Masters of today. Players such as Clean, Porch Monkey, Deity, etc.


{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:You toss the word Jedi Master around as if it meant absolutely nothing to JOG's ranks. Need I remind you that only legends may warrant an entry. Such names as Mr. Clean, Jeff, Deity, Rand Taylor, Frantic, Myself, Jmeey, Viking, Leonardo, Chicali, Woooo, Porch Monkey, etc. Oh wait, those names seemingly have no effect on Sin's co-horts impervious brains. Have you even heard of the word "respect" and "elder"? Or is it not in your vocabulary?


Respect isn't given it is earned. As for them being my elder, yes they became before me and others but, that in no way means we should automatically give them respect. I have played with some of the "Old School" JOG's like Mr.Clean and to tell you the truth I was disappointed, does that mean they weren't good or the best of their day no. It means that players today have gotten better than the previous generation of players. You don't think I understand what the Jedi Master rank means to JOG? I know Viking is held i high regard however, The rank of JOG Jedi Master isn't what it once was and that can't be debated.

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:- lol, all you new-kids with your clan badges. Back when this game had a lot more class in it, it was considered embarrassing and shameful to have so many clans. If anything, this proves the utter disloyalty and commitment most people have now-a-days to their respective clans. Do I really need to get into Wing's profile here, Neji's? There is no need to, the whole community knows about it. You people wouldn't even be able to reply back to someone's post about your app without them closing it a second later. All they have to do is look at previous clans. There is more to this game then the skill one has. That's all gravy cream, but it's your character and the way you present yourself on this game that truly marks you out from the droves. If a class A noob PM'd me and had desire, a great character, and just a nice guy appeal, I'd say that he was the best this game had to offer. Screw someone's skill, what good is skill when one joins a clan and then leaves two days after? Nada, zilch, zero, that's what.


I see your argument and respectfully disagree. Not saying loyalty isn't important I'm just saying skill is as important maybe even more than staying loyal to a tag.


{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:- I'm sorry, but you assume a 2-0 record on SWBF2 makes you the best in assault? lol, you still have to get past SOR's record of 12-0. At this pace, you might make it in three years... might. I'll end this with your quote Fearless.


When I said "us" I was referring to the clans of today, whether it's vVv, GOR, Mill etc. I said "I speak for all of vVv" because I can't speak for GOR or the others.

This is the last post i'm going to make here, it's all just pointless arguing.

_____________________________________________

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 76
Stuff : 80
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Neji wrote:Get an english keyboard.

LMAO nehi.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by Berserk on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

1st off before i say anything... isac your a cool dude and so are other jog members, i respect all of you as people out of game but in game thats different. You name "jog's jedi masters", the only ones ive played with is leonardo,isac,jeff and viking(maybe jmeey... i forget) and the only one that impressed me was viking, jeff did a little but not much. The rest could only block to defend themselves and would put their block down when their opponent was a good distance away from them. All i ever saw isac do was pull out a maul and block on jog roof whenever he saw me and i would just wait and then finally rush and isac would rush attack then block quickly(process repeated over and over again), not just on the jog but every where i met him(pretty easy to fight you since i knew what you were gonna do when we fought on the ground).

I never really played with leonardo that much but when i did he got beat and beat by gor's newer players same with jog's newer players(altough he could hold his own against them only by blocking/perfect blocking but still would get killed in the end). As for jeff ive only played with you in public servers and one time in a locked server, public servers(i was on the opposite team) all i would see you do was wait for your teamates to attack and slowly move forward after everyone was distracted but i would see you in your little 1v1 situations after they kill their opponent and you would win(the part where you impressed me a little), but in the end you got a good score so whatever works for you. Jmeey i think i have played with him before but i just dont remember so no comment(although i might have him confused with another jog member that has a similar name to his... oh well). Viking is the one who impressed me the most he actually doesnt sit there and blockwhore, although he does abuse perfect block in different situations but still a good player(although you have been slacking in ur game play big time recently).

Thats all i had to say because you said this: "You toss the word Jedi Master around as if it meant absolutely nothing to JOG's ranks. Need I remind you that only legends may warrant an entry. Such names as Mr. Clean, Jeff, Deity, Rand Taylor, Frantic, Myself, Jmeey, Viking, Leonardo, Chicali, Woooo, Porch Monkey, etc. Oh wait, those names seemingly have no effect on Sin's co-horts impervious brains"

Which really bugged me alot and i had to say something and btw all the newer players dont care about the your jedi masters... you know why? because they never showed us players(me,denial,eruption,fearless,blaine,younes and the list just keeps on going) that they were good, that was the past but mean nothing now to the players of today(present)Nada, zero, none. Unless JOG wants to show us newer players that yall are still good then show us if not then stay out of our way, yea maybe u were the best 2 years ago but not now... i can guarantee that if you ask the newer players of today "who is the best clan in jedi" what do you think they will say? Certainly not Jog, thats for sure.

Ive said all i wanted to say... i just want to say that what i have said above^ are my opinions and are based of what i have seen during my time on swbf2.
(gotta love that smilly )

Berserk
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Stuff : 126
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by {JOG} VIKING on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

This just proves how all of you people are. You may think tha

nvm. u arent worth my time. screw you.

{JOG} VIKING
Member
Member

Posts : 118
Stuff : 111
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by Sinister on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Kratos didn't originally post dots. He edited his posts that he made prior to the dots... something about old school, middle school and new school and something about he has changed as a person. He was basically claiming to be neutral in this matter... but I know how he truly feels.

I care because this actually means something to me, as sad as that may seem to some. I have a history here, with JOG and with this game. I know my way around. I don't want JOG's opinions to change. I want their self-righteous, pretentious view of themselves to change. There is a difference. If Jeff and whoever else wants to honestly believe that Clean and all the other guys could hold their own against the greats of today, that's fine. He is in denial and this has been proven. Jeff's mention of how he played with Rand Talor means nothing. Rand Talor probably played the game on a whim that day. Clean and the others played day... after day... after day... for months at a time. They were average... solid players at best. It is the fact Jeff still denies this fact that bothers me, because it is a fact. It is not my opinion... I played with them plentifully during this time, as did others... and all will say the same thing.

When you ignore the facts, you ignore the truth and that is what everything I have been saying here is based off of. When Jmeeey was booted for kill-stealing, almost everyone in the public outside of JOG agreed that I was in the right. Now I didn't make a big deal out of this particular incident because I wanted to satisfy my ego as you and others would like to think. I made a big deal out of it to expose JOG for who and what they truly are; pretentious bitches and to also defend myself from Jeff branding me as a liar. I can't stand to let shit like that go unknown... and go unpunished... let alone take being called a liar by the game's greatest (purposeful) misconstruing, misleading, persuasive and falsely influential persons.

Let's be clear here Tyrlan, I have respect for you, although that may change in time. What I said to you was this; "Let haters be haters, just as well let bigots be bigots... in essence these are things we can all be. If someone doesn't agree with how I conduct myself, fuck em. I don't need permission to be myself." Besides, the matter with GOR is much different than the matter currently at hand. Spidey banned us for preference reasons, not for actual and true wrong-doing. This I said I was fine with, but from what you told me I understood it as this... GOR wanted vVv to change who we are (which is what they have done to LSJ, remember Jif demanded they make an entire new clan before they even be given any other chances). Changing who we are to to benefit others on whim that don't already accept us is not something we want to do, especially when it is over such trivial circumstances.

As I said, that incident and this one here now... are entirely different. I don't demand that JOG change who they are so that I like them any better than I already do. I don't want to like them and I never will. This is not to say I don't enjoy talking or playing with some of their members. I have no problem with Jub Jub or Rabbit, as for everyone else... well I think you get it by now. And no, I am not on a high horse. I know what humility is and this is something I have demonstrated... whether I change or not is irrelevant. Just an FYI I changed twice, once in FOG and once in NSJ. This was all due to Civil in my opinion... but as time went by I found myself feeling like I wasn't being who I truly was.

I want JOG to admit they are and can be wrong because it is the truth, not to indulge in it. It's true I will gain some satisfaction from this, but not towards my ego... The satisfaction will be knowing everything I have done will of not been entirely in vain and that the real truth still means something. Getting others to side with me means nothing until I can get them to speak the truth themselves. I am right about a lot of things when it comes to people. I consider myself a pretty damn good judge of character seeing as how I have been there and back. I know why Devil does the things he does, I know why Jman is the way he is, just like I know why Fearless still takes this game seriously... just like I am sure later on down the road Neji will likely leave vVv over trivial circumstances... just like I am sure over time Neji would be able to get back into JOG solely because of Jeff...

Jeff will not do as I want because he sees it as bowing to me, even if it is right. Doing this will take away whatever influence, control or what have you he still has left. He knows this, I'm fairly certain. This is why you constantly see him trying to justify every single little thing that is ever mentioned that is detrimental to his clan's reputation or skill level. I don't want to be bowed to. I want them to be equal with everyone, even if they don't like them. This is something that I think many would feel JOG tries to represent; fairness and equality... if this is true, then why make such a statement like this? "I have personally been booted by him, now my teammates have as well. That would be abusement of power."

What does the above statement tell you? Is it not clearly obvious? You don't even need to read between the lines. Jeff thinks he and his clan are above being booted or banned. This claim is made out of the fact they consider themselves to be righteous and golden... to never break rules... to be above everyone else. This. Is. False. You are not Jesus, do not compare yourself to him even if it is subliminal.

I feel like that sentence is the only thing I need to prove my already blatantly obvious truth. Everything else I have already touched on. I don't care to address Jeff's post in particular because it is fruitless. He will deny and justify. This is his greatest strength in an argument. He does not directly address or debunk my points, he evades them and attracts your attention elsewhere. I will admit, this is a strong tactic... but the truth is inescapable.

As far as new school/old school goes. Whatever. You all know my opinion here. If you want to test the opinions of both sides, I would be willing. JOG can gather its older players that are still active and good like Jeff, Isac, Leo and Deity and they can face off against Me, Neji, Tyrlan... whoever else. Pullers or not, it makes no difference. Time itself has proved who is better. Variety, numbers, knowledge, diversity, inventiveness or whatever the fuck else you want to use holds no weight. What decides who wins a battle... is who is better, nothing more, nothing less. You have already admitted that we are better.

As for JOG not doing matches. I understand, but I feel like this is stupid... although I'm not losing sleep over it like others. Consider the fact GOR has been around almost as long and still does matches, not to mention JOG's players are better now than ever before, even though there aren't as many (<-last bit is my opinion) and the fact ya'll still play after all this time... it's a little senseless.

You could easily compromise by doing this... Start a new record, a new school record. Keep your old record and hold onto it and dwell on it all you want. Start a new record and keep it separate from your original, by doing so you don't have to worry about a bullseye being on your backs for being "undefeated for over 2 years". A new record gives your newer players a chance to stake their own claim in JOG... to earn their own legacies and their own bragging rights... a chance for them to finally represent their clan in an actual battle... and for other clans to have a chance to play you for real, even if it isn't against your golden guys. It's a win for everyone. This would solve so much shit... and it would be so easy. I wouldn't look down upon you any less for doing it either, it is a legit option in my opinion.

This is all I have left to say and is all else that needs to be said. I do apologize, but by now things like this should come as no surprise. I am who I am, one of a kind.

and no Jeff, my nose isn't bleeding.

-It's just this world is so cold and deceiving, that I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding.

with that...

locked

p.s. - manny, epic post

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JOG's high horse

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum