The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Decisions decisions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

Decisions decisions... Vide
PostSubject: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Alright, so the decisions have been made:

Rules: All "may be"s have been changed to "will be"s, and there have been a set of rules posted on the site along with the new policy. The cantina rule will stay.

Locked server: The server will be locked every Friday (and maybe Saturday) nights while the Password is given to people who go to the chat, IF there are enough people on at that night, because i tried a VIP server and no one ever came, I won't lock my server if no one will even come. Won't usually be a specific time though will always be after 5 PM EST (there are time zone clocks on the site). There will sometimes be different maps as well, depending on if the people playing would like that or not.

Mods: None of them will be changed as of yet, so far the Grevious speed and jump, Emperor's extended float and Map Extensions have been removed. Will stay like that unless something goes wrong with any others.

League: Sinister will be handling this, he will make a post about it later today or tomorrow, whenever he can.

Wars: There will be occasional random Luke wars, Maul wars, Aayla wars, etc. They will be done at random, so don't everyone go to me asking for one just because you all feel like it on that day.

Council: We're willing to give it a chance, to see if it goes well. The clan will choose two representatives to be on the council, and council members CAN NOT HAVE ADMIN, that would prove too many complications. seeing how the council will be handling alot of the admins, choosing them punishing them so on, it would mean they're an admin with a stronger power over the other admins, and it'd just like a ton of little me's running around and such. Hope you all understand this and don't see it the wrong way, although people usually tend to take things I say the wrong way so we'll just see what happens with that...We may change our minds about that though. MAYBE.

That is all for now. Let me know if I've missed anything, otherwise don't post.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Alright, Council forum and group has been made, each clan PM me who you want your two council members to be so I know who to add, if I don't get a PM from a anyone in a single clan then I'll just take it that clan doesn't want part in this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:37 pm

question. since your in sin, would you fill 2 spots as council leader and a sin representative?
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:01 pm

No, me and Sinister don't count as council members sense we both have admin and that would give an advantage to our two clans.
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:09 pm

so then it'd be two random ppl from Sin to be in the council?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm

it makes sense that it would be so. im guessing its probably gonna be you, and then either me, rome, or phantom
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to alex...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Not me either since I have admin.
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:28 am

idk if it'll be me. yea i've stayed wit DSB and Sin for a long time. but i dont think Meph think's of me as a responsible 14year old. even though i am. idk it's his choice
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:44 pm

<KOV>Rome~ wrote:
Not me either since I have admin.

oh i forgot
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:38 am

GOR has decided their council members, but I fail to see any topic where to post them.

Should I post them here?
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Uh... PM Mephiles the info Spidey, he said that in the other topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:14 pm

It only took 4 days...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Failure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:36 pm

ooh. :S
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:43 am

I will destroy you all...and trylan if you wanna be the council member instead of me idrc...don't show me up like that lmao
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:14 am

Tyrlan has blatantly expressed his distaste for the Abyss... I'd much rather have you, no offense.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Distaste for it's state. Not for it in itself. As it's state improves i will be more... kind in referral. If i am given something that i can do something to help fix it i will be eager to improve that, not shun it because of my reaction to it right now.

Lol spidey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions decisions...   Decisions decisions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decisions decisions...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com