The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:07 pm

u guys dont even know her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm just being honest so ya'll can disembark my scrotum at any time... any time...

hot cheetos
bleach
jones soda

ain't know bout dat lmfao
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Sinister wrote:
people i will permaban on-sight if I ever see them in the server...

mrclean
alex-jm
JOG Off
santa cookies
GOR Joe

cause i'm real...

Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 86150

best admins i would say are probably over and rome for being the most fair and most active
cutest admin definitely goes to rabbit Embarassed

and there are some others who just like to crash the server, like the guy named ",,," (including the quotes). most nubbish little idiot i've ever seen.

and i agree with over being the most fair admin.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm

well there are a million people who use " ,,,,,,," like me for instance way back in the day in swbfII.com... I hate them Mad
Back to top Go down
{JoG}.:r@bb!t:.
{JoG}.:r@bb!t:.

Stuff : 183

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Sinister wrote:
I'm just being honest so ya'll can disembark my scrotum at any time... any time...

hot cheetos
bleach
jones soda

ain't know bout dat lmfao

You know my life!!! xDD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/akatsuki2021

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm

pineapple express
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 pm

good move

plus the comma name thing just screws the server but i think the updated rm gives a ban comma name option
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 am

The thing is, I ask the admin to boot certain persons... they RESPOND and SAY they are going to, then they just suddenly go inactive and the people don't get booted. WTF. It's happened every time.

If they don't respond I usually just leave the server and stop playing after tking the idiot a few times. But the source of my irritation with admins not booting is the first point, along with a lack of action in general to my requests... I'm in the room... and they don't do anything even though they respond to my request... wow...
Back to top Go down
Passion
Passion

Stuff : 46

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 am

i got this shirt that says poop on satan, pretty cool yo.

guess what else

Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 208815
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 am

your good.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm

I like cheeze
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
Infamous
Infamous

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:33 am

Ima do a drive-by on all you foolz one of these days...
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 pm

affraid MEXICAN MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

All your admins suck and so does meph...just a shitty server all around. I wouldn't mind if you just locked it...to eliminate noobs. Even tho there will still be noobs from clans.
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:19 pm

All your admins suck and so does meph...just a shitty server all around. I wouldn't mind if you just locked it...to eliminate noobs. Even tho there will still be noobs from clans.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Uncalled for wouldnt you think so Spidey? I personally think Rabbit, Over and Rome are very good at they're job. Meph aswell he just isnt there busy with other things, get ove the fact everything isnt going to be perfect, people take this game way to serious nowadays for the most part. I like seriousness but sometimes its overboard...
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 am

No not really uncalled for...I have personally been banned by mephiles and booted by over, and I never see rabbit when I go in the abyss.

Meph permanent banned me because I went into the cantina to kill him because he ran in there after being spawned for quite some time. He said he banned me because heroes are not aloud in the cantina then admitted that I was killing him to much and he was getting annoyed. This is clearly admin abuse, especially when members of their team are waiting in our spawn and spawn killing us, but I guess it was too much effort to ban them.

Overlord booted me, just two weeks ago, for spawn killing him. He said I consistently spawned camped him and he was getting annoyed. Now you all know me...do I really need to spawn kill to get kills? NO. So why would I be doing it? I admit I might have spawn camped him once on accident cause he was about to push me and kill me so I killed him. But one spawn kill is no reason to really boot someone.

I realize no one is perfect, but you would think that the admins of a broad server such as The Abyss would have better tempered admins.

I'm not trying to bash the whole server, I just feel the whole "abyss" thing is a little immature, and should be monitored better if at ever possible.

The fact that people take this game way too seriously has no relevance. We are discussing admin abuse and how to make admins better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 am

No wonder i never c ya on abyss spidey, haha. if u dont see rabbit on abyss, u probly jus missed her or she hasnt gotten on yet. da foo is like on 5 out of the week. cannt miss her Razz
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:27 am

im sorry....do you want a heartfelt apology from me for your lies?

there was no abuse in what i did, the cantina is a safe zone for the villains, heroes may go in to immediately go out the other side, but if they kill in there its an instant ban to me, i honestly dont care if one single person kills me alot of times, im not that hard to kill, so im not really surprised the even can kill me a ton of times, the only reason i ever run into the cantina is if i know for a fact im going to die, and thats only when 3-6 heroes are chasing me, which was what was happening that night cause as usual my teammates couldnt care less for what happened to or around me

i went into the cantina, you followed and attempted a kill on me, so i banned you for breaking a rule that i consider instant ban when broken, tell me what part of all that is admin abusement?...im just curious

all admins abuse their powers at some point, its common, its unavoidable, and its a phase that passes almost as quickly as it comes, i did my abusing back in JSA, and i was done sometime around SIN, my times over, dont even think about it coming back

and yes actually it was uncalled for to call the admins "shitty", you know just as well as me you wouldnt do any better, nor would anyone else, more than 50% of my admins either suck or abuse, i know that, i really dont care, because no one else would do any better, theyre just as immature and childish as the rest of everyone else on this game, so what matters who it is when everyone will do the same thing? with that theyre not "shitty", more so "average"

the reasons the best admins are the best is because we have our ways to control our emotions, no one else who regularly plays in the server or comes to the site can even think about controlling a thought bubble even if they had Einsteins brain trapped in their heads while stuck in the part of a comic strip where a thought bubble is supposed to be drawn for them

fact of the matter is IF there even is capable admins anywhere, either they dont come here often enough for me to notice, ive never seen them, or you too much like a horny hormone pumped homosexual(no thats not an insult) drama queen 4 yr old giggling at someone who said the word "penis"

ive been awake for the past like 27 hours so if i made any mistakes in my post then disregard them, if i said anything to make any of your want to disrespect me, grow up and get over it, opinions about how certain admins are doing are done being voiced here, we arent banning you for having opinions different from ours, we're banning you because theres some opinions that shouldnt be voiced in public whether asked about them or not, like opinions that would be insulting another person directly, and you voice that opinion right infront of them, thats starting a fight, and you expect THEM to be banned for defending themselves? finally im locking this topic and want to hear nothing else of anything in this topic or ill remove you from this community, as if some of you would care anyways

so if any of you dont like this community yet keep coming back for some reason and want to stop coming back...heres your chance

make another topic with a single sentence having to do with this topic....
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite   Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuzaki a Hypocrite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com