The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

um what the fuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GOR JM

Stuff : 30

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

ok I was playing as Mr.Postman and was doing really good, not teamkilling, didnt steal any kills, and I randomly got booted from the game. My only guess is that it was Neji because he's a little bitch and doesn't understand where it's appropriate to ban someone. I did nothing wrong in the server, so that is an extremely uncalled for ban. Explain.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Lol who is this anyway?

We haven't got any 15 year old masters. GTFO...?
Back to top Go down
GOR JM

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Oh lol I was Jarth~Mader forgot to change name. No need to fuckin freak out if you don't even know me. So you need to gtfo.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't think having "GTFO...?" with the question mark is a freak out. But whatever. I know who you are now.

So...

Don't give me attitude bitch. I have every right to question someone who has "GOR" in their name as if used in a tag and is unknown to me Lol. You should realize that.

Now away from the tension, I know now... you forgetting to change it doesn't bother me at all, i just needed to know. You should expect such a reaction to someone who looks as if they are a fake.
Back to top Go down

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Tyrlan, you show that same attitude too sometimes so don't act like an angel lol. if its something that we DSB'ers see like a hater named "FuckDSB" feel free to bitch and ban all u please until u explode.

da force be with you. and with you. Amen.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

{DSB}~*Hero*~ wrote:
Tyrlan, you show that same attitude too sometimes so don't act like an angel lol. if its something that we DSB'ers see like a hater named "FuckDSB" feel free to bitch and ban all u please until u explode.

da force be with you. and with you. Amen.

The theory is, nobody likes someone who wears the tag of a clan who isn't supposed to.

Not towards the reasonable. ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

What? I didn't ban anybody. I actually was only on admin a few minutes yesterday to see who was on, I banned maybe 1 guy that I was asked too. I don't recall booting Mr.Postman, but I did see him.
Back to top Go down

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

:O CAT FIGHT!!

Lmfao. and postman u know why u got booted. . . . lol
Back to top Go down

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

shhh.
Back to top Go down
GOR JM

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 pm

no I actually don't know. was I killing too many of the opposing team? sorry I didn't tk.
Back to top Go down
{GOR.666}Dagen
{GOR.666}Dagen

Stuff : 73

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 pm

ROFL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dagengage
Sponsored content

um what the fuck Vide
PostSubject: Re: um what the fuck   um what the fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um what the fuck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com