Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 pm

after 5 or 6 kills the heroes start going in cantina to spawn kill. i repeaditly pushed them out or blocked entrance to cantina resulting in them trying to kill me back when im trying to prevent them from breaking a major rule.

i did this for over 10 min but they just didnt get the point that its against rules.

i want them banned for tking AND spawnkilling in cantina

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Making a topic like this is useless. Sad
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm

true, i doubt any of the admins actually ban everyone who is mentioned
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 pm

They don't even acknowledge the topics... so... i recommend DEALING WITH IT YOURSELF in whatever way seen fit, or simply say "fuck you abyss" and never playing there again...
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Huey Freeman on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

well nice to know that my work is being appreciated, i do ban these people

i banned chockclock for 3 days last time i saw him on, your saying thats not banning him? im still looking for ds grog and fries, but thanks for your all's appreciation

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

u shud also bann Achilles for spawnkillin repeaditly in hero spawn while your at it also today. when rabbit joined he was acting all goodie-goodie, but before her, he would be in hero spawn 90% of the time. idk if kakashi noticed this but he was on my team seeing most of it...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 pm

{DSB}Mephiles The Dark wrote:well nice to know that my work is being appreciated, i do ban these people

i banned chockclock for 3 days last time i saw him on, your saying thats not banning him? im still looking for ds grog and fries, but thanks for your all's appreciation

We can't appreciate your acts if we are ignorant of them.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Berserk on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 am

dmn niggas i deal wit dis shit everyday and do u seem y complainin? no... when there spwn camping use it to buil ur speed and be ready fo anything SHEESH

Berserk
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Stuff : 126
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Ugh... we shouldn't HAVE to deal with it. (Particularly spawnkilling) Especially since it's forbidden in basically every Jedi server in existence, and has been for years. It's forbidden on every damn game it's possible in.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm

{DSB}Mephiles The Dark wrote:well nice to know that my work is being appreciated, i do ban these people

i banned chockclock for 3 days last time i saw him on, your saying thats not banning him? im still looking for ds grog and fries, but thanks for your all's appreciation

more like not acknowledged. it usually goes unnoticed since like you said it takes awhile to find the said perons. and by the time you do then the tattler usually gets over it
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Huey Freeman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

well sooooooooooooooorry that i dont do stake-outs in the server for people -.o

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 pm

hey...that sounds like a good idea
the abyss police department
we would like take down the criminals lol
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 pm

...
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

lol tyrlan dont hide your true feelings
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Berserk on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

rules were ment to be broken... u dont really think every1 is gonna follow them do u?

Berserk
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Stuff : 126
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

Okay then Alex ace. Apparently hypocrisy is allowed in the abyss administration... or is it just a particular administrator? The excessive perfect block rule is abused... a CERTAIN admin decided that they could ban ME because i did exactly what they would have done to me if i had tried to attack them in that situation and they know it.

But whatever... only because Ace requested it. Idc if it's pursued or not... hypocrisy will reign supreme whether it is looked at or not because it's just going to happen all over again.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 am

LOL!, i hate when that shit happens and they act like "WTF you talking about??"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:Okay then Alex ace. Apparently hypocrisy is allowed in the abyss administration... or is it just a particular administrator? The excessive perfect block rule is abused... a CERTAIN admin decided that they could ban ME because i did exactly what they would have done to me if i had tried to attack them in that situation and they know it.

But whatever... only because Ace requested it. Idc if it's pursued or not... hypocrisy will reign supreme whether it is looked at or not because it's just going to happen all over again.

so what has that got anything to do with a secondary "police admin"?
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:38 pm

{DSB}Alex Ace wrote:
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:Okay then Alex ace. Apparently hypocrisy is allowed in the abyss administration... or is it just a particular administrator? The excessive perfect block rule is abused... a CERTAIN admin decided that they could ban ME because i did exactly what they would have done to me if i had tried to attack them in that situation and they know it.

But whatever... only because Ace requested it. Idc if it's pursued or not... hypocrisy will reign supreme whether it is looked at or not because it's just going to happen all over again.

so what has that got anything to do with a secondary "police admin"?

There isn't one that gives a fuck as to the reasoning a CERTAIN administrator uses to ban people. (i can't name because idk who the hell did it) So yes, i concur as long as they keep an eye on the other admin's activities. Otherwise there isn't any point in having a "police admin", and it will only be the police admin's time being wasted.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
{DSB}Alex Ace wrote:
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:Okay then Alex ace. Apparently hypocrisy is allowed in the abyss administration... or is it just a particular administrator? The excessive perfect block rule is abused... a CERTAIN admin decided that they could ban ME because i did exactly what they would have done to me if i had tried to attack them in that situation and they know it.

But whatever... only because Ace requested it. Idc if it's pursued or not... hypocrisy will reign supreme whether it is looked at or not because it's just going to happen all over again.

so what has that got anything to do with a secondary "police admin"?

There isn't one that gives a fuck as to the reasoning a CERTAIN administrator uses to ban people. (i can't name because idk who the hell did it) So yes, i concur as long as they keep an eye on the other admin's activities. Otherwise there isn't any point in having a "police admin", and it will only be the police admin's time being wasted.

true but if the people in it were trusted then it could work.
maybe some of the current moderators or people that mephiles can trust


Last edited by {DSB}Alex Ace on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by {GOR.666}Dagen on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm

LOL These issues were exactly the type of thing I was talking about in another topic...Alex you were there when I was banned...N3R0...I'm sure you witnessed the spawncamping by Derek
avatar
{GOR.666}Dagen
Member
Member

Posts : 65
Stuff : 73
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-21
Location : So Cal

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dagengage

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Alex Ace on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:04 pm

spawnkilling on who? villians or heroes?
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chocklock,DS groG,Fries

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum