The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

stupid bro, unban me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

stupid bro, unban me Vide
PostSubject: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm

ok, i tell my brother to be a fuking man and not blockwhore to get kills. i tell him over and over but nooo, he doesnt care. thx to him im banned from abyss cuz he blockwhore-killed mephiles. name was jumper
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 pm

he's your brother? He does block a lot, lol
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 am

sorry but if i unban you i unban him, unfortunately your gonna have to wait it out with him because if i unbanned him so you could play then itd be like you both can do whatever you want and be unbanned so the other can play, and that just cant be allowed to happen
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 am

how long is this ban? 1 day?
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

lmao, suks to have a bro tht plays this. i dont see how he thinks he's even good at all, all he does is blockwhore like DayWalker..
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Same thing happened to me, I was just lucky enough to have my brother go back to Cali...brothers are annoying when they know it can't affect them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid bro, unban me   stupid bro, unban me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid bro, unban me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Ban Appeals(PS2) -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com