RE: Sinister.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Sinister.

Post by Devil_Wing on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

I know a lot of topics, arguments, clans forming, clans breaking apart, and many other pointless shit happens because of this one person. This one person on this game/community has done so many wrong things, hurt so many people, and yet continues to do so, hell the kid even punched his T.V, and broke it cause of his mental problems. And if someone retaliates to him, they are considered(the person who was instigated first) the one at fault. He continues to manipulate people, and turn friends against each other, talk down to everybody, yell at people when they make small/easy mistakes; he does all this while maintaining friendship with the same people he yells at/talks down to etc. Why is that? It\'s because we all know how he is. You go against him at one little thing, and your getting banned, or a whole topic written about you, or talking behind your back. Just every little bitch move you can think of. For those of you who know what I\'m talking about, or even those who are so controlled by him the following is for you.

Lists of people who Sinister talked shit behind there back, to me.(meaning he said all this and more to me.)

First of all these are NOT my thoughts and/or my opinions of any of you. This is just simply relaying from what he told me.

Jman/Mephiles-
Complains about how you run your server, how you run your site, your mods, the way you play, the way you admin, who you give admin to, the friends you have. You probably already know a lot of this but for others to see...

Cahan/Cdadddy-
Complains how much of a fag you are cause your not on mic, blames every death on you while your not on mic, complains/calls you names when you leave a private match.

Younes-
Complains at how you go around knifing, complains about the friends you bring into the party, complains about how you play in search and destroy, often mutes you cause he thinks your being annoying(which is just his excuse for playing badly)

Tyrlan-
Complains at how you run Gor, complains at how you play, complains at your use of alias\', often calls your long posts in which you try to stop an argument \"useless\" \"makes no sense\" \"doesn\'t know what he is talking about\"

Hattori-
Complains about how you run your clan ninja, thinks he\'s the best in ninja, doesn\'t like more then half the members in ninja, thinks he\'d do a better job with it on GB.

Spidey-
Complains how you play, complains of the choices you make, says that your retarded and you think your funny but your really just being annoying and stupid.

Fearless-
Complains how you play, says you try too hard to fit in, thinks your annoying a lot of the time when your trying to fit in, thinks your gay for still trying to be one of the best at swbf2.

Will add more to this later, and left out the obvious ones like kratos, lsj, jog etc. lol

Here are the following PSN messages sent to me in order. (messages over ps3)

Things in parenthesis I\'ve added to help you understand

its mah clan(vVv)... if u play both i want u in both(SWBF2 and MW2)...

if u wanna play it like that fine(referring to my response). any potential battles... ur not in em

this is the ultimatum(his response after I told him he doesn\'t control me, and if I set up battles for my clan vVv, then he can\'t be in them). join for both or you\'re not in either. you left over nothing. i asked you to stop being such a tool and you flip a shit. you barely play battlefront so why you join lsj is beyond me.

i share leadership with u and cahan on mw2 and share it with fearless on star wars. I consider us equals as far as leadership goes but this is not a leadership issue... I went thru cahan because you had me muted. I am not playing these drama games any longer... those days for me are over so with that I am out.

If you are so superior then the clan\'s yours, take it. You don\'t even realize what you\'re saying.

Like I said dude, you are superior to me in every aspect.

Like I said the clans yours, go nuts!


Alright now lets review this, because it is rather amusing. First you say that it is your clan, and you can do anything you want with it. Then you say that I am equal in leadership to you, But your telling me im out of the clan if I am in lsj for swb2? Last time I checked, if your equal that means one does not have more authority then the other, meaning you are in no position to make such threats to me. After he tells me were equal, he then proceeds to say the clan is all mine. He said so twice. I appreciate your generosity Sinister and as first act of being the all powerful head main clan leader in which you bestowed upon me, you(Sinister) are no longer in vVv.

The next morning this was posted on the vVv site

Devil_Wing Is no longer a part of vVv.

This has been agreed upon by myself, Cahan and Fearless.

He just gave me the clan, reinstated that the clan was mine, and the next morning tells me I\'m out of the clan. I don\'t think you can kick me out when I\'m the powerful head main clan leader xD

I talked to Cahan about me being in lsj for swbf2 he didn\'t care. I told him about the way sinister\'s been acting and he agreed with me that he is being gay, and not making sense.

For those of you who don\'t know Sinister deleted my posts on this site, deleted my avatar, changed my sig, changed my password, disabled pm\'s and even tried banning me for a day without jman\'s permission. It resulted in him being banned, and him losing admin. But the next day he says this?

I was going to ban you from this site(vVv site), but then I remembered... I\'m not you

What are you talking about? You already tried banning me from the abyss? Are you a hypocrite much?

While retrieving the post sinister made on the vVv site I came across to other posts by manipulated bastards who have there lips pressed to tight around sinister\'s ass.

Neji referring to me- And I thought he was gay before. He takes no lifing to a whole new level.

First off neji you weren\'t even there you have no room to talk. Second off Sinister talks so much shit about you and has for years, and still continues to do so. and the last and most important, this whole argument between me and sinister started because I re-enrolled in school. me and him talked about how our lives were both going nowhere and how we were gonna change them. Well I actually did something and changed it, he didn\'t. If your calling who I was a week ago, a no lifer, then you are calling him(The same person whose ass your kissing) one too. Last time I checked if your hanging out with friends at school your not a no-lifer. That\'s right sinister starts this whole thing just because he\'s jealous I\'m getting my life on track.

Then of course you have spider man coming in with his retarded little remarks, I\'m gonna have to agree with sinister, you aren\'t funny your just gay spidey.

Now to conclude this discussion, I just want all of vVv to know that this all happened because Sinister said something to me, and I retaliated. You know all the times where he\'s just like \"Younes your so fucking retarded use your fucking gun or don\'t play at all\" you all have your ways with dealing with it, and its not healthy to just take shit from somebody. The next time he does that shit, stand up to it. Also, vVv if you don\'t believe me, and my stories, just ask Younes, he was there for a good portion of our argument. He and bio tried stopping it, but sinister just snapped at them, then he got off. Once he left they even said he was acting like a child.

Sinister, remember when Cahan\'s mic supposedly broke? He didn\'t want to play with it on because you make him soo mad. He would still talk to me though, so I just thought I\'d add this in.


On a semi personal note, Cahan you really need to stop hanging out with sinister. Your turning into a fearless or neji, just following around whoever is holding the biggest stick. Cahan one minute your telling me i\'m right and sinister is wrong. Then the next your telling me im wrong and he\'s right. You can\'t please us both. I don\'t even care anymore if you dont wanna be my friend anymore, as gay as it sounds you hurt me that much. But for your best interest, Stop hanging out with him.

Thank you for your time.


Last edited by *FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm

DAYUM, Sinister just got raped!!! =O


makes me think between joining LSJ or vVv wen i leave DSB

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Overlord the Necromancer on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

when u leave dsb?....

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.

ß
avatar
Overlord the Necromancer
Member
Member

Posts : 131
Stuff : 142
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Thats a hard decision for me lol. about 90% of you guys are my friendz, and i cant just leave yall even tho only like 40% of you play often LOL *cough* *Cough* like Silver, werever his silver ass went. Im gonna be here until meph quits the clan i guess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 am

JUB , your retarded. about every topic ive seen you post in, its that same shit with waffles lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 am

*FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| wrote:Tyrlan-
Complains at how you run Gor, complains at how you play, complains at your use of alias', often calls your long posts in which you try to stop an argument "useless" "makes no sense" "doesn't know what he is talking about"

Lmaoooo

I haven't a care in the world about how he feels or about how anybody feels regarding how i run things. I hardly run anything much now anyway because it became tedious. NEXT

"Complains regarding gameplay..."

I already know he has done this before. Everybody complains. It's normal these days. Just deal with it and move on(on both accounts of dealing with the complaints, and dealing with the issue being complained about. [I.e. Pullers...]).

"Complains regarding aliases..."

Bahahaha better than being rude and coming in under my name and ignoring everybody that talks to me. Sometimes i need to play in silence... it bothers me to be patronized by people wanting things of me 24/7. My intent when using alias is in no way unacceptable.

Pretty much everybody complains about a long post at one time or another. Once again, idc.

Interesting notion. At least he acknowledges when he's wrong where it counts. Anyways I'm not going to judge yet, I'll await his response to your accusations.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
Interesting notion. At least he acknowledges when he's wrong where it counts. .

Yea but that doesn't mean diddily when he keeps being wrong.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah haha. There is the intent.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 am

k fuckhead, when i said you were right, you told me a completely different story than what sinister said. you have done this in the past to make yourself look good so i don't believe you anymore. i don't believe anyone. all im doing is leading mw2 sector and minding my own. get off my tits, keep me out. kthxbai
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Sinister on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 am

Good Lord

Well I guess I will defend myself here, but this will be my only post on this issue...

Most of what you said that I said about other people is exaggerated... It is true I have said a lot of things about a lot of people, but the same can be said for anyone. You use the word complain a lot in your accusations... I think a better word would be disagree. Yes, I have complained about how Jman sometimes runs the server and the site. I admit to that... I mean if you look at these forums you will see it numerous times lol. Yes I did not agree when I heard that a few JOG members had admin, but now I am over it and am glad to have them here... and yes in the past I have griped about how Jman used to play, but so did you and you were his own master.

Yes, I do get upset when Cahan gets off the mic especially if we are trying to play serious... No I do not blame every death on him lol, but I have before however I always end up apologizing. Yes it pisses me off when Cahan leaves a private match, but I understand why he does it... and yes I have called him "names" when he does leaves, but I don't mean it.

The only time I complained about Younes knifing was when we were playing search n destroy. He could have saved your life if he shot his gun, but instead he chose to knife. Yes at times I was not happy when his cousin joined our session because he is young and talks a lot... but that is something all of us has has said, even Younes lol. I don't think I've ever muted Younes...

I don't complain about how Tyrlan runs GOR. The only thing even remotely close to that that I have said is that I do not agree with how Jif handles things. I actually think Tyrlan has done a great job at GOR as is evident when you take a look at how many of their players have improved. The only time I complain about an alias is when I don't know who it is and if I knew it was Tyrlan I wouldn't be complaining lol. Yes before I have said sometimes hist posts are a little lengthy when you consider the topic... so what I still read them lol.

Hattori... never complained about how he runs Ninja. All I've said is that I disagree with some decisions that he makes as the leader. I never said I was the best in Ninja. I said I was one of the best (because you asked me). Yes, a long time ago I had beef with some Ninja members and did not like a few of them... but that has been squashed. We are all cool now.

All I've said about Spidey is that he is lucky... which is what a lot of people say about him, you included. Complains of the choices he makes? ... Now I think you're just trying to milk this for all it's worth lol.

Yes I have been annoyed at times by the way Fearless plays... but I'm pretty sure that can be said for anyone. You and Cahan said you did not like Fearless that much and I said it was because he tried too hard to fit in... meaning he says our "phrases" a million times over. Yes, I have said he is annoying when he is saying every phrase all the time... but then I realize he is just trying to fit in... lol. I never said he was gay... I said that I don't understand the point in trying to prove/be something this late in the game.

The PSN messages seem to be accurate for the most part... but you left out your messages... lol I wonder why?

Neji... he and I have a love/hate relationship. Always have, always will. I love em and I hate em lol.

I deleted two of your posts, both of which contained flames towards me. I did not change your avatar, sig, password or whatever the hell else you think I did. Alls I did was disable your account... meaning you are still a member, just can't log in. I only did it for one day. I talked to Jman about it this morning and he really didn't care about it... lol. I was banned from the cbox because of something that stemmed from me calling Jman out for abusing his admin... it has nothing to do with you lol.

I did not try banning you from abyss... once again I disabled your account... I rendered it inoperable... I took the wheels off your bike... lol. Oh and yes I am a hypocrite, very much thank you very much! lol

In a nutshell; Devil Wing's ego was writing checks that he couldn't cash. I told him to take it easy, he took his tag off, said he was leaving the clan and said I was jealous of him because he is better than me at every aspect of life.

Yes, I was planning on leaving, however I talked to Fearless and Cahan and we all agreed to give you the boot. I did not persuade them... threaten them... or manipulate them. In fact Cahan was the one to approach me about kicking you out... so like I said on the vVv site. It seems you have driven your friends to the point where they no longer want to be your friend and your excuse is... I am jealous and I manipulate everyone which causes them to hate you.

I can be stubborn, hypocritical, temperamental, wrong and unfair... but I always admit when I am wrong and like Tyrlan said I apologize when it counts. Sadly, that does not apply here...

I could sit here till 3 in the morning compiling a laundry list of the crap you pull on a daily basis, but you are simply not worth any more time or effort. Besides, unlike you I realize no one is perfect and everyone has good and bad parts about them... that is what makes us human. Lately I have come to realize that sometimes there may be a deep, underlying explanation to why people do some of the things they do... So just think about that while you're on this personal vendetta of yours. This is the second (and last) time you have betrayed our friendship because your ego gets to be the size of Texas. The only thing else I have left to say is...

You brought this upon yourself.



Oh and if I was always wrong I doubt Cahan and Fearless would stick around considering neither of them take shit from anyone. This is just a sad attempt at a smear campaign on who I am as a person... this has nothing to do with the clan... and it is destined to blow up in your face. Just goes to show what type of person you are and where your priorities lie. Have a nice life dude.


Last edited by Sinister on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

Well, as usual, something that has nothing to do with me does in fact involve me. Here's my take on things.

I came to this game however long ago with no friends. I came to this chatbox, eventually joined Sin yadayadaya. Devil and I met and he started to train me. We enjoyed each other's humor and became good friends and in the long run I guess became "butt-buddies". You all know that Devil, Sinister, Myself and others on this game have a nasty temper sometimes and occasionally gets out of hand. However, anger is like drinking, when your smashed and you say that you hate your girlfriend and you want to beat her with a hammer is just the same as saying it sober. When people get angry, they say stupid shit and "don't mean it" when in fact, every word that every human being says is meant to be said.

Devil gets angry and pushes his friends away, which has happened to me twice, has happened to Sinister twice and we are his "best friends" on this game? Devil threatened my life over a cyber relationship that was long over for him, has told me that I need to choose between him and another person, for example: Sinister. Let me ask you this Devil, what friend does that? Never ever ever ever never have I EVER told you that you need to choose between me or persay, Sinister. Even when you ditched me in OUR clan to join Sinister's clan I never told you to do what I wanted.

Now to what this issue really involves. Quite frankly Devil... I have been sick of your boasting and complaining when we are in-game for the longest time. When you say "OMG I WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO A NUKE" and I nonchalantly just say "shut up devil shut up shut up" you always took it as I was joking. I'm not. It's a damn game, you had your emblem there was no reason why you should even need to camp to get nukes anymore. Get active, use your gun-game. nukes are pretty much just saying your pro at camping and being gay about games. You play 100% of the time, even in private matches when we are working on things such as throw knifing. if you get recked you just start knifing and shooting. Why can't you go back to when you first started this game and you were so humble about things? Ever since you got like .1 higher k/d than Sinister you got a big head and started strutting your stuff.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, its not whoever you blame for the problems... its most likely you. Change your attitude and view on things, then you might get somewhere in a compassionate friendship, not a friendship of you dominating (and i know he's going to quote this part and use it agaisnt Sinister). That is all you have tried to do to me since the beginning of time. You try to persuade me away from people that don't threaten me or annoy me when its my life... leave it alone.


P.S.
I tore out my mic for that week because I was going through family matters and was stressed out, getting mad easily and freaking out at the TV. Therefore to calm me down I put music on. Didn't want to fuck the mic in its ass with my music so I unplugged it. I talked to you once during that period and that was the day that I continued to use it. So next time you want to try and make a point, don't lie and exagerate the facts.


Well played, Sir.
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by *Bio~SToRM* on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Noobfest'10

*Bio~SToRM*
Member
Member

Posts : 75
Stuff : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Aww, thanks Sin. Have some shitnog with me and Grandma! <3 (no homo)

And Devil just got raped harder than Zable at a mexican bar.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Hahaha. I remember when you mentioned how you disliked my use of vader's float choke too much around my beginning days of GOR rather than the speed. I knew it was constructive criticism after thinking a bit, but i didn't realize it at first because of the way you said it. But i was two years younger... and at 14 you take things as you hear them. So often enough, people don't take things the way you expect them to ideally.

A lot of the incidental tension i see happen between people on this game, are based on misinterpretation of a message sent verbally or through typing, therefore pissing someone off more than they already were OR causing someone to feel uncomfortable with your presence due to the seeming apprehensiveness in your demeanor. You may not INTEND to cause the person to be unhappy, but what you want them to understand and what they hear purely through tone of voice or behavior can be completely different, as with my example in the first little paragraph.

People get angry... IT'S NORMAL. You just need to be able to vent it without getting yourself in trouble... haha. (That does NOT mean doing something stupid then covering up!!! LOL)

Now that i realize this more, I don't often take offense to a lot that certain someones(not mentioning names but there are quite a few) say. I do this because i know they don't mean anything offensively from it(that's if i know the person lol), or will probably regret a more serious or rash act later on. So i wait. And they always apologize when given the opportunity to talk about it after a few hours or a day later, whether explicitly or not. I forgive them, and we move on.

As Cahan said with his erm... interesting analogy?, anger is indeed like alcohol/"drinking"... Lol. As your fury increases, your ability to reason and think about what you say declines... even though you probably think your as smart as you would be if you just got the highest possible score on an IQ test and CAN'T be inaccurate or over-reactive in you statements... haha.

Getting angry at something stupid happening, or not going the way it logically SHOULD have, can cause all of these problems and more. Just remember to think before you speak, and you're all good. cheers

BE HAPPY CREEPERS!

(Damn a lot of long posts...)
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

First off. @Cahan your just garbage. I even tell you I don't try to go for a nuke. Just because every map I'm like "oh I would of gotten a nuke" doesn't mean that I'm bragging in your face about having nukes. Just because I have the emblem why can't I still go for nukes? I barely even camp anymore! I can rush and get just the same scores as camping. You can't rush every map you have to adapt to the field, and adapt to your opponent(s). I swear everyone on mw2 complains about camping. If you can't kill a camper your garbage. You know he is there and chance's are your gonna spawn right behind him in 2 seconds. And if your really gonna complain about me getting mad because I didn't do better then your really really dumb. Everyone's goal in life should be to just keep pushing themselves to get better, whether it be video games, school, sports, whatever.

Secnd off. Neji your a retard and this doesn't concern you. Again.... I didn't get recked. He didn't even flame me. He just agreed with everything I said. He knows that he couldn't win a flame war against me, because there is so much more shit he does wrong then I do. Also helps that I'm a better writer too. Hell the first holonet I wrote people were telling me how much better it was then's Sinisters.


Sinister your posts makes no sense at all. You basically agreed on everything I said about you. Just because you agree and try to be humble about it, doesn't mean your still not wrong. You ARE wrong and YOU need to change.

Sinister with your philosophy, you think an apology means the world. It's like the boy who cried wolf. If you keep messing up and keep saying sorry, eventually sorry isn't gonna mean anything, and it's gotten way past that point.

Yea your right sinister I did say I was better then you at everything, and you got all hurt and offended and threw a little bitch fit. Hey guess what?! You say your better then everyone else all the time! You don't see everyone else punching T.V's and trying to manipulate friends.

Sinister I just simply love how you end your message with "you brought this upon yourself"
Who was the one who said that to you the whole time you were bitching at me? I must have said it over 3 times to you. Your not clever at all dude. Your a complete tool for saying that.

ps. I was the first one to start using the smiley too, so you can go fuck yourself.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Sinister on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm

You have proved our points beautifully... lol.

Everyone involved got to say what they wanted so I am locking this.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Unlocked don't touch my topics, and your not supposed to have admin.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:30 am

yea, ignore my statements completely and again just attack sinister. that'll solve things between us.

btw, who started saying garbage all the time and it rubbed off. who made you laugh the most. who was there when you didn't deserve it. who was trying to keep everything together and couldn't do it anymore. i swear dude you act like you have compassion, but you don't. You don't realize half the shit that happens in people's real life that might cause them to get so fucking pissed at you. maybe instead of being an asshole and going "aww baabe whats the matter" and then saying "awww" after every statement you could actually put in some advice and help a brother out.

did i get any of it back? no.
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 am

I am pretty sure this seems to be going a little too personal between the 3 of you....but w/e...it's something to read in my spare time. Wink
avatar
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
Member
Member

Posts : 317
Stuff : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Sinister on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 am

I lied. This will be my last post regarding this "contention".

I did not "basically agree" with everything that you said. I gave, to my fullest abilities and knowledge, the full truth of what you were accusing me of saying about those people. It was not my intention for the focus of that post to be my proficiency in being humble. I was simply trying to say "Hey, I screw up sometimes - just like any other ordinary human being - and when I do, I say... my bad, I shouldn't of done that.".

After you claim that I "basically agreed" with the allegations that you issued... you somehow, in complete and utter obliviousness, muster the audacity to tell me that I "am wrong and I need to change.". Yet, a rather large amount of your argument indicates that I "dominate and manipulate my friends". So you see... blatantly alleging that I am wrong and ordering that I need to change does nothing but remove the moisture from your already waterless argument.

My philosophy is not that an apology means the world. My belief is that an honest and real apology can do wonders to mend a bad situation. If someone apologizes they are consciously taking responsibility for something that was said and/or done and admitting that they were wrong, unfair or whatever (which takes guts). That is something I have always done whenever it was needed and I would gladly apologize to you if I was obliged to do so, but I'm not.

I did not become offended when you said you were "better than me". More or less I was in disbelief... I also felt disgusted and I felt ashamed. I just could not believe that you said something like that to me. I never undermined you in any way similar to that. Sure, I might have said a light insult every once in a while when you mentioned something good you had done, but you knew I was merely joking. I do that with everyone. Also, just because we are equal in leadership it does not mean we are equal in power.


Now, let's review all of what you have said.

  • You make false, exaggerated and distorted allegations toward me that regard other people.
  • You post the PSN messages that I sent to you, however neglected to post the messages that you sent to me.
  • You then falsely accuse me of deleting your posts, your avatar, changing your sig, your password and disabling your private messages... and you assume that I was banned and lost admin rights because of these false accusations (not true).
  • You attack Neji and Spidey when they have absolutely no involvement.
  • You then blame this entirely all on me simply because I "said something to you".
  • You once again, unaware or ignorant of what it does to your argument, tell Cahan he needs to get away from me.
  • After Cahan posts in disagreement to what you are saying, you call him "garbage" (twice) and call him "dumb" all the while indirectly bragging.
  • After Neji posts you call him a "retard" and blatantly brag about "being better" than me, specifically mentioning being better at writing (which is a false assumption).
  • And in another sad attempt at defaming me as a person, you mention how I broke my TV (which was an accident) and make the familiar accusation that I "manipulate my friends".
  • In another attempt to 1up me, you claim that you were the first to use a specific smiley...


So... basically... you have done everything that you swear I am guilty of. scratch

Let's not forget...

  • You make no attempt, whatsoever, on any level, direct or indirect, to take any responsibility for any of this.


You also mention that on the LSJ cbox that I "threw a bitch fit" and that the others there said that I was "acting like a child", when in fact they said that we were both acting like children and the only reason I started to act that way was because you were literally treating me like crap. How many times did you ban and kick me from that chatbox Devil? 4? 5? Not to mention when Biostorm banned me, you said something like "No, don't ban him he doesn't deserve it I was wrong.", you unban me and then you say something like "Just wanted to let you know you are a fucking faggot." and ban me again. The only reason I ever "threw a little bitch fit" is because you were treating me like shit and I was trying to be reasonable. It then became obvious that reason was not getting through to you so I thought I would give emotion a try.

But I don't hold any of that against you... I don't forget it either.



Devil, you and I both know that I have enough dirt on you in my possession, both regarding your personal life and video game life, that it would easily bury the himalayas in mud a mile deep. Now, I have not used any of this against you. I have not mentioned your shortcomings as a person, as a leader, as a friend or as anything else here as a way to attack you. You say that I don't flame you because I "know you will win", but if I activated my jackass-mode on you, the flames emitted would be seen from Outer Space. This upsets me so much that I almost want to, but I don't out of respect for the friendship we once had. All I ask is that you let this go so that everyone can move on. If you have a problem with me and you want to attack me on any and all fronts, then send me a PM and we can play keyboard warriors there all you want. Otherwise, there is truly no need for this to be public.

Everyone makes mistakes. You do, I do... we all do. No one is perfect and just like everyone makes mistakes, everyone loses their temper. I will admit that is something I probably do more often than most others. It is not my greatest quality. However, unlike most others I have been through a lot of shit which I don't always like to use as an excuse, although I do think that it contributes a great deal to that side of me... just like I think that there is probably something that contributes to how you are acting and the things you are saying. So like I said before, just think about that while you are on this vendetta of yours... because it is something that I think about every day.

and just to add insult to injury (lol jk)...


_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 25
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {JOG}SnakeBite on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsBEbsdFe4Q

What a Face
avatar
{JOG}SnakeBite
Member
Member

Posts : 214
Stuff : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Not over there!

View user profile http://NationOfJOG.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Sinister wrote:You also mention that on the LSJ cbox that I "threw a bitch fit" and that the others there said that I was "acting like a child", when in fact they said that we were both acting like children and the only reason I started to act that way was because you were literally treating me like crap. How many times did you ban and kick me from that chatbox Devil? 4? 5? Not to mention when Biostorm banned me, you said something like "No, don't ban him he doesn't deserve it I was wrong.", you unban me and then you say something like "Just wanted to let you know you are a fucking faggot." and ban me again. The only reason I ever "threw a little bitch fit" is because you were treating me like shit and I was trying to be reasonable. It then became obvious that reason was not getting through to you so I thought I would give emotion a try.

But I don't hold any of that against you... I don't forget it either.

Lmao that's was the LSJ of the past's way. I am glad that they, as a clan gave that up, however.(as far as i know)

It is disappointing to see that it has happened again, in a different situation, towards a different person. I will not forget my experiences either, nor will i hold my distaste against them in my mundane treatment and communication with the perpetrators.

This... "argument" is getting old. I have to agree with Sinister here; it is probably best that this be finished Via pms. I doubt anybody else other than either one of the two of you has anything left to say about it... hence snakebite's random spam.
avatar
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Member
Member

Posts : 550
Stuff : 474
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Devil_Wing on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Sinister wrote:

Now, let's review all of what you have said.

  • You make false, exaggerated and distorted allegations toward me that regard other people.
  • You post the PSN messages that I sent to you, however neglected to post the messages that you sent to me.
  • You then falsely accuse me of deleting your posts, your avatar, changing your sig, your password and disabling your private messages... and you assume that I was banned and lost admin rights because of these false accusations (not true).
  • You attack Neji and Spidey when they have absolutely no involvement.
  • You then blame this entirely all on me simply because I "said something to you".
  • You once again, unaware or ignorant of what it does to your argument, tell Cahan he needs to get away from me.
  • After Cahan posts in disagreement to what you are saying, you call him "garbage" (twice) and call him "dumb" all the while indirectly bragging.
  • After Neji posts you call him a "retard" and blatantly brag about "being better" than me, specifically mentioning being better at writing (which is a false assumption).
  • And in another sad attempt at defaming me as a person, you mention how I broke my TV (which was an accident) and make the familiar accusation that I "manipulate my friends".
  • In another attempt to 1up me, you claim that you were the first to use a specific smiley...


So many lies.... Good thing you made a list so I know where to start.


I did not make false allegations toward you regarding other people.

I did post the psn messages you sent me. And I explained (briefly) why you said the things you did.

How am I falsely accusing you? You messed with my profile I couldn't log in even ask jman, he had to change my password for me. my avatar is no longer there and my sig does not have the vVv site in it, which i was gonna take out anyways.

If you wouldn't call your friends tools, or turn on them this wouldn't have happened, so you initially started this.

I attack neji and spidey because they attacked me on the vVv site. Don't try and act stupid, stupid.

Cahan pissed me off on the chat while i was writing that, so it's understandable.

Neji is a retard as it is shown by posting here. If he does again flaming towards me he is getting banned.

How is me being a better writer a false assumption? because you say it is? Again thinking you know everything. I've had people tell me I'm better, so how on earth is that an assumption on my part?

In another sad attempt to lie to everyone you claim you broke your TV on accident. When you told all of vVv you punched it, you even said "i don't know why i did it, i wasn't even that mad."

In your whole post you make it seem like your better then me, which is what I have a problem with you. Where on the vVv site did it say your more of a leader then an anyone else? who ever decided you were the main clan leader? You just assume you are.

Also you told me that the "clan" is mine. And as far as i'm concerned it still is. So take my tag off.
Yea, i started using that smiley first, and i brought it up because you use it all the time, just because i did.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Devil_Wing wrote:
Sinister wrote:

Now, let's review all of what you have said.

  • You make false, exaggerated and distorted allegations toward me that regard other people.
  • You post the PSN messages that I sent to you, however neglected to post the messages that you sent to me.
  • You then falsely accuse me of deleting your posts, your avatar, changing your sig, your password and disabling your private messages... and you assume that I was banned and lost admin rights because of these false accusations (not true).
  • You attack Neji and Spidey when they have absolutely no involvement.
  • You then blame this entirely all on me simply because I "said something to you".
  • You once again, unaware or ignorant of what it does to your argument, tell Cahan he needs to get away from me.
  • After Cahan posts in disagreement to what you are saying, you call him "garbage" (twice) and call him "dumb" all the while indirectly bragging.
  • After Neji posts you call him a "retard" and blatantly brag about "being better" than me, specifically mentioning being better at writing (which is a false assumption).
  • And in another sad attempt at defaming me as a person, you mention how I broke my TV (which was an accident) and make the familiar accusation that I "manipulate my friends".
  • In another attempt to 1up me, you claim that you were the first to use a specific smiley...


So many lies.... Good thing you made a list so I know where to start.


I did not make false allegations toward you regarding other people.

I did post the psn messages you sent me. And I explained (briefly) why you said the things you did.

How am I falsely accusing you? You messed with my profile I couldn't log in even ask jman, he had to change my password for me. my avatar is no longer there and my sig does not have the vVv site in it, which i was gonna take out anyways.

If you wouldn't call your friends tools, or turn on them this wouldn't have happened, so you initially started this.

I attack neji and spidey because they attacked me on the vVv site. Don't try and act stupid, stupid.

Cahan pissed me off on the chat while i was writing that, so it's understandable.

Neji is a retard as it is shown by posting here. If he does again flaming towards me he is getting banned.

How is me being a better writer a false assumption? because you say it is? Again thinking you know everything. I've had people tell me I'm better, so how on earth is that an assumption on my part?

In another sad attempt to lie to everyone you claim you broke your TV on accident. When you told all of vVv you punched it, you even said "i don't know why i did it, i wasn't even that mad."

In your whole post you make it seem like your better then me, which is what I have a problem with you. Where on the vVv site did it say your more of a leader then an anyone else? who ever decided you were the main clan leader? You just assume you are.

Also you told me that the "clan" is mine. And as far as i'm concerned it still is. So take my tag off.
Yea, i started using that smiley first, and i brought it up because you use it all the time, just because i did.

You really have your typing down. It's completely flawless, while Sinister types worse than Mystery. And I like how you removed the smiley.

umbreon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Sinister.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum