The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Pull Petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should pull be allowed back?
Yes
Pull Petition - Page 3 Vote_lcap 38% Pull Petition - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 38%  [ 9 ]
No
Pull Petition - Page 3 Vote_lcap 62% Pull Petition - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 62%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

Pull Petition - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

damn, u serious?? "but it IS your server" is getting annoying as fuck!

im glad pull is out abyss, now i can ACTUALLY have more fun than dealing with 8 fuking pullers at the same time

GO MEPH!!
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

It's no better than dealing with idiot teammates and spawnkilling enemies. I see no difference in the quality of play, with or without. (Except on a good day; once in a blue moon)
Back to top Go down
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Is pull back? Because today I got pulled on villans like 100 times. . .and teammates can pull now. . .
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am

Does it honestly matter that much? I maybe late giving opinion but c'mon you all does pulling really matter that much that you would go as far as startuing arguement over it, get Meph angry and what not? It is a game and a very VERY old one at that that probably wont be here in the next two years when other crap comes out.

Do I think pulling should come back? I honestly dont care, sure it is annoying but there is ways around every single thing in this game, blocking, slow-running. Then move on to the forbidded things such as glitching shooting and what not.

Should it stay away? Once again I dont care, I do know that I have fun with and without it. Tyrlan you cant get rid of the scrappers, teamkillers, glitchers and so on other than banning and even then a admin cant be there 24/7. So I ask once again what is the point of starting so much over one single little in a game that will be gone not to long from now
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

I didn't say you should get rid of scrappers. I don't see how that point is even relevant. I did not say directly that you should get rid of whatever. I just said that having pull doesn't fucking change how many glitchers, teamkillers, and killstealers there are, nor does it change game-quality compared to the way it is now. The idiots that are there now will continue to do what they did before, the numbers won't increase. The only difference is that they'll be able to pull while doing it. Neutral

EVIDENTLY, there are more noobs than can fit in a banlist. It's just sad. I don't need you to tell me that admins can't be there to boot 24/7. I know this. But fuck, this is why i don't play much. The game has gone to hell, and hell is here to stay. The only course of action is to somehow get a larger banlist so it's possible to hold all the bans, and MAYBE instill perma-bans on the major douche bags (repeat offenders).

Otherwise, there is nothing we can do about this. So let's all sit back, and let the noobs run wild. Boohoo. have fun. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm

once again...to all of you

pull is out of the question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Once again, your my loyal ass kisser
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm

It's out of the question because Meph said so, not because you seem to deem it so, Alex...but it's in Void. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

Stuff : 32

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 am

if pull is allowed then everyone will sit at every entrance to the cantina aqnd just pull till the game is over.....but i dont minde cause this isnt goin into affect in the GOR server (atleast i hope not)
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 am

that would be fun!

And that's why you spawn somewhere else, Mitch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 am

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
I didn't say you should get rid of scrappers. I don't see how that point is even relevant. I did not say directly that you should get rid of whatever. I just said that having pull doesn't fucking change how many glitchers, teamkillers, and killstealers there are, nor does it change game-quality compared to the way it is now. The idiots that are there now will continue to do what they did before, the numbers won't increase. The only difference is that they'll be able to pull while doing it. Neutral

EVIDENTLY, there are more noobs than can fit in a banlist. It's just sad. I don't need you to tell me that admins can't be there to boot 24/7. I know this. But fuck, this is why i don't play much. The game has gone to hell, and hell is here to stay. The only course of action is to somehow get a larger banlist so it's possible to hold all the bans, and MAYBE instill perma-bans on the major douche bags (repeat offenders).

Otherwise, there is nothing we can do about this. So let's all sit back, and let the noobs run wild. Boohoo. have fun. Sleep

Thats not my point, my point you constatnly post about how noobs do this and noobs do that. Not just in Tattle its in alot of topics they're not going away so what is the point of constant whining? There is always going to be the one spawnkiller that one glitcher it will NEVER stop so whining about all of the time is USELESS. You can get them banned yes but as you stated the banlist is not big enough.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 pm

{GoR}Hyourinmaru wrote:
It's out of the question because Meph said so, not because you seem to deem it so, Alex...but it's in Void. Very Happy

i said pull was out of the question. meph said he wouldnt bring back pull to abyss
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm

{DSB}Phantom wrote:

Thats not my point, my point you constatnly post about how noobs do this and noobs do that. Not just in Tattle its in alot of topics they're not going away so what is the point of constant whining? There is always going to be the one spawnkiller that one glitcher it will NEVER stop so whining about all of the time is USELESS. You can get them banned yes but as you stated the banlist is not big enough.

Lmao. In your face now is it? Rolling Eyes Because it's certainly already in mine.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

{DSB}Alex Ace wrote:
{GoR}Hyourinmaru wrote:

i said pull was out of the question. meph said he wouldnt bring back pull to abyss
LOL, yes you did, but your statement is basically invalid since you don't control the server. (admin is not having control)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:11 pm

{DSB}Phantom wrote:

Lmao. In your face now is it? Rolling Eyes Because it's certainly already in mine.

Ok what now?
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

If that wasn't enough for you to understand then it's pointless. Pull Petition - Page 3 234832 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 pm

That was my point to begin with...
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 pm

That doesn't seem at all related to your point.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Now THAT makes more sense.

Last edited by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GORmitch

Stuff : 32

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 pm

i love my life.....
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Ok mitch... you aren't emo we get it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Now THAT makes more sense.

Since when does anything make sense? Lol.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Since you said "whatever" OBVIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 am

calm down my children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pull Petition   Pull Petition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pull Petition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com