The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

In Game Buddies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Thaddaeus
Thaddaeus

Stuff : 24

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Honestly people, I'm tired of a Jedi and a Sith sitting together in game (NOT KILLING EACH OTHER) as buddy-buddies. If you want to hang out with your friends do it in real life or in a chat box, not in game.
More so annoying is when a gamer like myself is just out to kill anyone on the other team, comes along and kills someone's "buddy" and they TK me for doing so.... or push me to protect their "buddy" and he ends up killing me. Really ticks me off!
WARNING: To all those who do this, If I see you I will kill your buddy as well as you!
May I suggest to the moderators that they boot anyone doing this... Tell them to get a social life, and leave the games for those who want to play.

Thank you.

Thad
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:13 pm

id rather not boot myself for having friends....
i have a social life and a gaming life, if you have an issue with the gaming life well then you just have issues yourself

i was doing stuff about those TKers but right now because of you....
uncaring
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Thaddaeus
Thaddaeus

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Then I'll leave it at this.
If your hanging out with your buddy, fine, but I will kill him so please don't interfere.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:46 pm

i dont plan to, if their gonna die then hey, thats their fault for not being quick enough
Back to top Go down
Scrumtralescent
Scrumtralescent

Stuff : 18

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:47 pm

I think the OP could've been a bit more tactful, but I basically agree. I realize a lot of you are kids (age 17 and under) so you probably have a lot of free time, but for people around my age (I'm 24) we have other stuff going on like work, girlfriends, etc. When I have time to sit down and play I'd rather play on a server where everyone is really playing and not just messing around. When I see people on opposite teams crouching near each other or not killing each other it kind of ruins my experience and it's a waste of my time. I realize you all are friends and whatnot, but this is a Battlefront 2 server, the object is to kill the opposing team. There's other ways to "hang out" with your buddies (the chatbox on this site, instant messaging programs, MySpace, the list goes on and on).
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Do you ever see me doing it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:04 pm

uncaring
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Orly Silver? afro
Back to top Go down
Scrumtralescent
Scrumtralescent

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Silver The Feared wrote:
uncaring

Eh that's the kind of response I'd expect from people your age. I was the same way to be honest. I just hope as some of you guys mature you'll have a little more respect for other peoples' wishes/concerns. Smile
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:26 pm

listen, its a video game....
ppl are gonna do this shit with every single online video game that comes out, you cant stop it and you cant ask everyone to stop and everyone will

i may be 15 but i assure you i AM mature, wise too and still learning and maturing, though ill admit i can be immature at times

it takes simple logic to know this WILL happen in every video game possible....
you cant stop it, i cant, noone can

so dont go and question everyones maturity just because they refuse to do something you ask them, you have no right to do that

im refusing your request and ask anyone here, im mature straight to the bone so long as you dont anger me
Back to top Go down
IKilledYou
IKilledYou

Stuff : 2147483638

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:37 pm

i will admit im not mature (cause im not) but you cant be calling everybody else immature just because we know what you want us to do is impossible

(In Game Buddies 314540 not u jman but with the guy above u lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetrenders.net
Scrumtralescent
Scrumtralescent

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Mephiles The Dark wrote:
ppl are gonna do this shit with every single online video game that comes out, you cant stop it and you cant ask everyone to stop and everyone will

i may be 15 but i assure you i AM mature, wise too and still learning and maturing, though ill admit i can be immature at times

so dont go and question everyones maturity just because they refuse to do something you ask them, you have no right to do that

im refusing your request and ask anyone here, im mature straight to the bone so long as you dont anger me

I'm well aware this can never be stopped in games. And I have no doubt you're mature for your age, I just had a bit of a problem with the way the request of mine and the OP was handled (with the sarcastic I don't give a damn icon). There's better ways to express your disagreement with somebody's opinion. The main thing with me is, I try to be civil and polite with everybody so I kind of expect the same from people towards me. I hope that isn't too much to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thaddaeus
Thaddaeus

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:32 am

Thank you Heavy D
Good to see someone older than me Smile
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 am

i ask that of them too....i never get it as well....
civil and polite is something you dont find very often, though im up there with you
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:46 pm

I doesnt bother me that ther buddies out there, if i kill there buddy and then i get tked ill jusk kick them off In Game Buddies 208815
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:38 pm

hey im perfectly cabable of being mature even though i am "so young" its just that i didnt give a damn Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Thaddaeus
Thaddaeus

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:56 am

Try ignoring the post the next time you REALLY don't care... Cool

Thad
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:29 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Heavy D wrote:
Mephiles The Dark wrote:

I'm well aware this can never be stopped in games. And I have no doubt you're mature for your age, I just had a bit of a problem with the way the request of mine and the OP was handled (with the sarcastic I don't give a damn icon). There's better ways to express your disagreement with somebody's opinion. The main thing with me is, I try to be civil and polite with everybody so I kind of expect the same from people towards me. I hope that isn't too much to ask. Smile

Not to keep this going but............ What is the problem with it? It is actually not wrong. When Silver uses it that way it isnt sarcastic, its serious. And with Mephiles or along with it. Why post this if it wont happen? Its not going to and it is annoying, I personally just ingore em, I'll kill both of em but I ignore them. The thing is people think it is 'cool' to do it in there own immature way.
Back to top Go down
[UDN*]vX_ReBorn
[UDN*]vX_ReBorn

Stuff : 5

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:44 am

I was one of those people who did that. If you don't like it then fuck off, and go to another server. I think its fun, but do what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Game Buddies Vide
PostSubject: Re: In Game Buddies   In Game Buddies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Game Buddies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com