[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

Re: WHO WOULD WIN

Post by Sinister on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Good thing this isn't on the JOG site cause it would have been locked by now. lol

Sinister

Stuff : 634

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 am

wow, i didn't know you guys were that sentimental.
And i'm sorry Devil if i upset u, but i did this cause Xman hadn't put all the teams in, yeessh
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Bio~SToRM* on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 am

LOOK HERES THE THING YOUR ALL GAY I KILLED MITCH IN A PUB SERVER ONCE THAT MEANS IM BETTER THAN HIM AND ALL OF JOG IM DUMB

*Bio~SToRM*

Stuff : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_Blade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 am

Congrats bio
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 am

wow, I THINK BIO IS THE BEST PLAYER HERE
EVERYONE CHANT WITH ME NOW "BIO!!!!"BIO!!!!!"BIO!!!!
xXDenialXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 am

Hey hey it's an opinion, right? Here is what I don't like... I don't like me voicing out an opinion and everyone bashing my head in. Please don't tell me you all are being civil. I read all of your sny remarks. All I ask is to state thoughts calmly and respectfully... Is that too much to ask?

"Now, im looking at your "Unstoppable 15 gods of JOG" and well i hate to break it to you but ME AND KRATOS JUST RAPED VIKING(#1 ON YOUR LIST) & RABBIT (WHO'S ALSO ON YOUR LIST) SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN THAT 2V2 RIGHT THERE PROOVES THAT LSJ WOULDA RAPED JOG IN ITS SO CALLED "PRIME" WE MADE JEFF & NEJI QUIT THE FUCKING GAME SO AFTER ALL THAT ITS LIKE THIS NOW"

Lets clear this up.... For starters, I didn't put Viking as my #1. I categorized everyone into no specific order. The 2vs2 proves nothing. None of you know what a real clan battle is. 6on6's and 5on5's are clan battles. This little 2 on 2 thing your talking about shouldn't be considered a clan battle. It's too small. Battles need to be larger, bigger. You never made Jeff leave the game. Jeff left the game to help expand JOG for the PS3. I suggest you guys do the same.... Beating two players in a 2 on 2 does not prove to me that you can beat JOG in their prime. You'll have to provide better evidence than that 2on2.

"BTW SOR WOULDA GOT RAPED BY LSJ,JOG,SDJ,ECT BECAUSE ANTIFREEZE WAS GOD AWFUL MOST OVERATED PEICE OF SHIT I EVER SAW ALL HE DID WAS BRING SOR DOWN. I MEAN HE WAS A GOOD LEADER BUT WHEN IT CAME TO GAME PLAY HE FUCKING SUCKED WORSE THEN {GOR}*Wizard*"

Not neccacarily... Our main team consisted of myself, Crazyfoo, Trelum, Mike, and Achilles. Shred and Anti would be put in if there was a 6 on 6. That's a fairly good lineup. Crazyfoo and Trelum are no doubt skilled fighters in this game, I think SOR would have had a fighting chance.

"It's always the same thing with you Isac. You're always subliminally gloating about past players/clans and their accomplishments, usually those you were involved with. Not saying they aren't worth noting, but you're biased. People like you have such a one sided view on these things.

Yes, JOG & SOR were strong clans. That's not arguable, but your main point seems to be they would win simply because they had some solid players and a few hard hitters. If that's the case then you forgot to mention SDJ, LSJ, vVv, FOG, OES, GOR. Might as well mention almost every clan with a point like that.

Yes, SOR was a talented team... but who else was good then besides JOG? No one except SDJ which Trelum & Crazy, regarded by many as best tag team, beat them in a 2v2. If I remember right SOR was BOJ just different leadership so that's a rather mute point.

Funny you mention Mike cause I can clearly remember him saying that "the players and clans of today are exponentially better than those of the past."

Well, I could mention a couple of other things than just players... But that would consist of strategies and the like. I wouldn't want to give those away, lol. Your certainly right though Sinister, team chemistry and strategy is by far the most important thing in the world. Both SOR and JOG had that. They were masters at the tactic. I try not to be biased Sin. I don't have a very decortive clan history... (JOG, SOR, BOJ). The only reason why I supported JOG, SOR, and BOJ was because no one had said anything about em. Just wanted to give some expertise on the matter, that's all. I know about SDJ, LSJ, OES, etc. Trust me, I can give you a truckload about all of those clans Sin. I have done so in my top ten lists time and time again. I do respect other clans, all of them were phenomanal players/clans. Yes, SOR was preety much a clone of BOJ. You are correct on that one Sin. I guess we might as well combine the two then... lol. True, Mike did say that. He's an old gizzard though, don't mind him, lol.

Again Jiriaya, it has always been 2 on2's with you guys or 1 on 1's. I still don't believe that it proves anything. Oh you beat Orion and Dam in a 2 on 2. Woooopdeedoo. Come back to me when you face another clan in a 6 on 6. In my opinion, SDJ and LSJ really only relied on 2-4 players to do their dirty work. SDJ= Super, FEAR, JOKER, possibly Zarex or Famous.... LSJ= Kratos, Lak, Devil, Sin. My point is this, in a 6 on 6 5on5 7 on 7, etc. I believe JOG would pull off the victory. Why? Simply because we have more than 2-4 players to pull from. lol, I still think it would be a close battle even if it was a 3 on 3/ 4 on 4.

Guys, once again, do not bash me for this. I know I'm getting flogged simply because I wear "JOG". Look past the clan tag people and realize that this is a 5 year old game. Aren't we all to old for this? Just throwing in my thoughts.
{JOG}Mastaisac

Stuff : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:29 pm

i'm not old for this. im only 14, i intend on quiting the game maybe when i'm either 16 or 17..and yeah, Isac is right. he's just saying his opinion. nothing to get all pissed off at. and don't get mad at me either.. this isn't even wat the topic was about. you guys had to vote and discuss, not get into a fight to see who's the best.
xXDenialXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, of course JOG would loose at the state it is in now. Only about 5 people are left on SWBF2. You guys are picking on us because were defenseless. If this was 1-2 years ago. with the "15 gods of JOG." Like: Mr. Clean, Wooooo, Chew on my Bacca, Porch Monkey, Jeff, Orion, Gelo, Antigua, Nerd Vader, Chop sticks, Frantic... etc.. It would just be a situation of us saying "Sit down and stfu" then we would all be happy. Thats a whole different story now since we don't have anything to prove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh and about the pole... It's really ironic how we won the other pole by a mile and you didn't see us shouting out like little fucking 12 year old wiggers. You guys have got nothing else to do with your lifes so you sit back on a SWBF2 website on a game that is almost 4 years old and argue over the smallest things like "WHO WOULD WIN? A DEAD CLAN ON THIS GAME OR A STUCK UP FULL OF IT SMARTASS CLAN" Of course the dead clan wouldn't win. I agree on that. Once again if it was 1-2 years ago you guys wouldn't be talkin shit. You guys seriously need to get the sand out of your vaginas and chill out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6NcdcMgNOc

Comments.

let the bashing continue. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Masta me and Lak are being just a bit sarcastic with our cap locks retard flames so don't take us to seriously but...

I think your missing the point that there has been about 2000 1v1's done in this game and about 150 OFFICIAL MATCHES(max) done in Jedi.

LSJ,FOG,and vVv would be able to match up with JOG in a 6v6 to(Would I say they'd win for sure? No because anything over a 4v4 is basically a public server match. It's hard to get an actual strategy going in a 5v5 or 6v6, Heck it is even a bit hard to in a 4v4.)

In my opinion 4v4's are the best number for Jedi matches. Individual skill still plays a part but group play still plays the major factor.

Also, Like Sinister said himself earlier in this topic. Newer school players have excelled above the old school level. Almost everyone understands the perfect block and knows how to whore block. They of course choose to whore the block because it's easier to get kills and takes less skill to just look at the octagon and put your block up. Old school guys would play for one day in any public server and be like "Fuck these bitch ass block whores. This game has gone down the drain." Concluding that new school players would make old school guys quit the game. Myself and LAK agree would agree with them to, This game has gone to bullshit bitch ass block whores. There damn proud of it to, Block whores and pusses used to be looked down upon now there highly regarded as the "elite Jedi" of today.

Also fuck the god damn mods on the abyss, they make it laggier then 10 wookies in a skiff. Half of the mods on it are retarded to damn it. The abyss is the top server nowadays and people don't have much choice between GOR and the abyss in the first place. Do you guys really enjoy playing "Who's the better blocker." in the abyss?! Geez how dumb even one of the rules on the damn server is "No Blockwhores" yet everyone is a damn block whore and you guys don't realize it either because it's become such a normal thing.

I have no problem with people playing like a puss in a 1v1 really, that's to be expected. However when your playing like a puss in group play, then that's when it starts getting gay. Is it really worth it to play like a puss just so you win or get a good score in a public server? I don't think so... It's just not worth it in my opinion to become a whore just so I can win. I have been trying to counter pussies by playing as aggressive as possible and it works to most of the time. Nobody is used to anyone rushing them. I do nooby rushes and it still gets them because they don't know what to do if someone rushes them. Only the elite pussy blockwhores can defend against a nooby rush and they still have a hard time. How?! IDK?! If anyone ever rushes me nowadays, I'm like "HELL YEAH THIS MIGHT BE EPIC." Most of the time it's like a Player 1 or some noob who is playing the game for the first time.

However maybe one day you guys will start relying on block less and start being a bit more aggressive. I encourage anyone who reads this try to play straight up and play aggressive, rely less on block and play the game. I guarantee it is more fun then playing like a puss and block whoring well at least for me it was. I would tell Meph to take off the mods but it's his damn server that he pays for so he can do whatever he would like to do with it. But myself, I'd love it if he'd take some of the gayer mods off. So yeah, If anyone wants to have a good game just come in the LSJ server. It doesn't matter who you are or even if you do rely on block or play like a puss. Just come in the server and play with us. Alright now that I'm done with that lol..

What LAK was saying Isac that if you guys started Antifreeze in a match then you'd guys would be screwed lol. However besides that you'd guys be fun to fight against and it'd be interesting to see who'd win.

Every clan has their own strength. You can look at the more SDJ type clans where it was strictly about 1v1 skill however they could fight in group play.(Individual skill was their specialty of course.) Then there are clans like JOG that it is strictly about group play however they could fight in 1v1's also.

It's stupid to argue over which clan was the best of all time because there is no sure answer and there will never will be one. Every clan has their own strength...

Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

*sigh* Alright. . .after all this time no1 ever learns...me and kratos were just being retards with our epic fail of flames. We are well aware that beating orion and damudied means nothing and the fact that you took our gay ass retard flames seriusly makes me worry for you isac <3

I really can't say much because that hard ass over there raped in about 16 diffrent ways with the link he posted BUT let me make this clear right here god damnit LSJ's top 4 epic fail lineup is/was Myself,Scarz,Kratos & Passion NOT Sinister/Devil That needs to be clear.

Last edited by {L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK

Stuff : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Sinister and Devil were more vVv then LSJ. lol

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 pm

xXDenialXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm

lol, my bad on that one LAK. I got half right, lol. I have no clue where Sinister and Wing would fall into this equation then, lol.
{JOG}Mastaisac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Passion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm

{JOG}Mastaisac wrote:

This little 2 on 2 thing your talking about shouldn't be considered a clan battle. It's too small. Battles need to be larger, bigger.

Yes, SOR was a talented team... but who else was good then besides JOG? No one except SDJ which Trelum & Crazy, regarded by many as best tag team, beat them in a 2v2.

Again Jiriaya, it has always been 2 on2's with you. I still don't believe that it proves anything.

make up your mind already

oh yeah and i think the reason jog gets bashed today is because there are alot of new school players in your clan that are clueless and when you talk so highly of your clan you make yourself sound like a babbling idiot, none of these guys that play jedi now were around when your old school players tore it up in 4v4-6v6s (which 3/4ths of the people now have probably never played in because ive been around for a while and ive only been in 2 or 3 4v4+)

dont judge me though
Passion

Stuff : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 pm

es, SOR was a talented team... but who else was good then besides JOG? No one except SDJ which Trelum & Crazy, regarded by many as best tag team, beat them in a 2v2.

I was actually quoting Sinister on this one. I could see how it could be misleading though, I didn't color coat it, lol.
{JOG}Mastaisac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Lol wow. This topic is... Creepy. Well to be honest... of the ones that were put up top...

GOR, JOG: Larger, more stable clans. Have their good members, have their weak ones. Teamwork level is generally high.

SOR: Stable during the time they existed, in general had good members, some weak ones, teamwork level generally high.

A-R, DSB, FAMOUS: Clans that are either remakes of old ones that have died several times and remade a month or more later, OR are completely unstable and are in and out of activity and liveliness(so to speak). Normally have a small roster, consisting of a large array of well trained players. Individual skill is high, teamwork may vary with who is playing.

LSJ: mid-size at times, small at others... normally has a high level roster with good teamwork tactics and VERY well above average individual ability. Tends to be unstable, going in and out of retirement...

In the end... they all have their advantages evidently. All of them have advantages to a different degree, and very few lack any of the positive things mentioned completely. I don't want to say which i think would win... It's far too difficult a decision to make. These topics are always so dramatic...
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ace on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

DSB is #1

Why?

because i said so
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDenialXx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:42 pm

lol, A-R is very inactive, tht's why i left them for DSB!!!!
i was like the only one active in tht clan
xXDenialXx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK wrote:This is how it used to be

1.JOG
2.SDJ < WOULD HAVE RAPED JOG IN THAT 4V4 IF THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO PLAY IT
3. BOJ/OES Fighting for the godlyest 3rd

Now, im looking at your "Unstoppable 15 gods of JOG" and well i hate to break it to you but ME AND KRATOS JUST RAPED VIKING(#1 ON YOUR LIST) & RABBIT (WHO'S ALSO ON YOUR LIST) SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN THAT 2V2 RIGHT THERE PROOVES THAT LSJ WOULDA RAPED JOG IN ITS SO CALLED "PRIME" WE MADE JEFF & NEJI QUIT THE FUCKING GAME SO AFTER ALL THAT ITS LIKE THIS NOW

1.LSJ
2-5.WHO THE FUCK CARES

BTW SOR WOULDA GOT RAPED BY LSJ,JOG,SDJ,ECT BECAUSE ANTIFREEZE WAS GOD AWFUL MOST OVERATED PEICE OF SHIT I EVER SAW ALL HE DID WAS BRING SOR DOWN. I MEAN HE WAS A GOOD LEADER BUT WHEN IT CAME TO GAME PLAY HE FUCKING SUCKED WORSE THEN {GOR}*Wizard*

Whut? Viking said it was just a friendly scrim i wasn't taking it serously at all, neither was viking. If u want a good play off notify us that its an official and we will kick your azzez and u didn't even finish the scrim it was a tie on the villians and u stoped the match and said u guys won, how could u guys have won if it wasn't even over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK wrote:*sigh* Alright. . .after all this time no1 ever learns...me and kratos were just being retards with our epic fail of flames. We are well aware that beating orion and damudied means nothing and the fact that you took our gay ass retard flames seriusly makes me worry for you isac <3

I really can't say much because that hard ass over there raped in about 16 diffrent ways with the link he posted BUT let me make this clear right here god damnit LSJ's top 4 epic fail lineup is/was Myself,Scarz,Kratos & Passion NOT Sinister/Devil That needs to be clear.

It was over cause we clinched the win btw. We didn't feel like playing out the whole 35

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 pm

well we could have cought up , it wasn't a finished SCRIMAGE so theres no need to brag

here's the definition of scrimage for thoes people that don't even know what it is and get it mixed up for an official

"Scrimage-A practice session or informal game, as between two units of the same team."

look that sheet on dictionary.com or w/e Cool

Last edited by {JOG}.:R@BB!T:. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Our bad, we'll play it out the next time.

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am

*sigh* Look at my last post...we werent being serious. we are aware it was a scrimage its not counted on our record or anything. The reason we "quit" or w/e is because we were at a point in the game where even if you guys won villains and we didnt get another kill we would have still won the game by 1 point so there was no reason for us to "finish it"

Was all in good fun yada yada all that good stuff...hop of our dicks sheesh !

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK

Stuff : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Passion on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:30 am

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK wrote:Oh i didnt mention how scarz raped zombiethirteen when he was at his best so JUST ANOTHER WIN FOR LSJ Vs. THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

Kratos has beaten Zarex,Barney,Clean, & Viking JUST 4 MORE VICTORYS FOR LSJ VS. THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

I have beaten Clean & Viking JUST 2 MORE WINS FOR LSJ VS> THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15". but i will admit that i did loss to jeff by 2 however it was in his annoying little 4man but he did out play me & to this date that was the funnest 1v1 i have ever done except Vs. *SuperDuper*

Me and Scarz Raped Damn you died & Orion in a 2v2 JUST ANOTHER VICTORY FOR LSJ Vs. JOG

Me and Kratos Raped Redvenom & Crash in a 2v2 JUST ANOTHER VICTORY Vs. An "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

and passion has beaten zarex twice in 1v1s along with viking twice in 1v1s get at him!!!!!

And to anyone that says 2v2s and 1v1s don't mean anything think about this...SuperDuper BY HIMSELF has done more jedi 1v1s then Jedi Matchs EVER

someone had their pwned flakes for breakfast
Passion

Stuff : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: