Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm

LETS DO IT!!!

Kratos_Aurion

Stuff : 104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO WOULD WIN

Post by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

devil dont make me laugh if kratos is top 5 ever i lost to him in a 1v1 by 2 points not thaatt big of a differencve if i say so myself...i would rape anyone in your fake ass clan beside you and sinister i would admit you could beat the shit out of me cause ill give ya props your pretty damn good at a dead game that i can care less if it died tomorow...LSJ same thing i can probably beat (if not already beaten) everyone there beside kratos and maybe lak never seen him play

Last edited by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

GORmitch

Stuff : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Comparing scores means nothing you know that Mitch.

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Naw Mitch is pretty good, one of the toughest players to beat today. GOR has some good players like Mitch,Tyrlan,Saturn, and Masta matt. They aren't a pushover team, they'd give about anyone a tough time if not then they'd come out with the W. However a win is a win, Beating somebody by 4 or 11, doesn't matter to me, I won and I proved i am the better 1v1 player.

The 1v1 that Devil did beat me in was the one that we agreed was for practice. I'll 1v1 em' again if I GOTTA PROVE MY AWESOME NOOB POWERS ONCE MORE!!! AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A PIECE OF IT!

Last edited by Jiraiya on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 pm

well only losing by 2 points to a person that has made huge impact on this game and being considered one of the best to ever play this game kinda means something...but my point still stands not to bring you down fearless but u are considered one of the best when i have beaten u about 4 different times and u have beaten me one by camping and after i got all my stuff back from being robbed. i will admit you are one of the best so not to bring you down.

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 pm

You mean you beat me 3 times in unofficals and 1 time in over time. Then I beat you 13-5 good point Mitch.

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 pm

when u camped the entire match and i got bored and started playing stupid. unofficial or not i garuntee u will play the same...then u didnt camp i beat 16-14.. the average person doesnt play shitty and purposely lose because it is unofficial

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Just settle it in another 1v1.

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 pm

we already had one after he camped and i won....im not trying to start anything with fearless he has always been a good friend on the game i was just making a point to devils post about the only one in GOR being close to the top that still play this game is tyrlan which is not true...has been proven by beating the best.....but if everyone wants another thats fine ill be the first to say he is better then me if he wins

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Did I ever say you didnt win? I asked if you wanted an official and you said no lets just play for fun. I'm more then willing to play you in another 1v1 to settle it though. Im not trying to trash you, I have a lot of respect for ya but you left out some key details that were misleading so I callled you on it.

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Enough with the garbage. If you guys want to argue about 1v1s & all the other junk you're on about I suggest you make another topic or take this crap to PMs. There was & still is nothing to legitimately warrant what is being said here. No one said anything... so please take it elsewhere. Christ...

Sinister

Stuff : 634

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm

i said you won...and i accept that i lost even though i dislike camping but whenever i see you on game we can do a 1v1 im not going to set up a date because i neve know when something pops up and this game is last on my list

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 am

This topic is gay. End of story. This has nothing to do with individual ability and 1v1s.

ROFLMAO!!!! LSJ worms. Believe it or not i tried to fix the shunning of LSJ in GOR but you guys fucked it up hahaha. ANYWAY, GOR lost a lot of past matches because GOR did not take anything seriously and put unskilled members in matches often, even though i often disapproved of it they would do it anyway before i came into power and was still new... at the time of the LSJ matches(surprise?). Lol. We are huge on respect and a lack of bullshitting and LSJ was and often is the king of bullshitters. LOL! Not a good mix.

GOR complains at the end too and i often hear people bitching about that. so what? That doesn't change the outcome of the match so i never did see the big deal with other clans about that. Maybe they just aren't confident enough in themselves to realize they won and deserved it unless they had someone else say they were good. :rolleyes:

HEY I insult Scarz the Scratzy aliasing into clans bitch. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! LOL! {LAK THE LEEK LICKER, SCRATZY SCARZ, AND JOJO HOHO} (LSJ) LOL! (just messin)

P.S. WHY is it that LAK's random ass post sent by Kratos has either "BITCH" or "BITCHES" at the end of almost every paragraph? lol.

I think the old SOR has a good chance at this title. Especially if they continued to this day... otherwise I would rather stay my opinion so nobody starts harassing me and what not. (wary face here)
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:26 am

*back to the topic*

JOG would win they have beaten SDJ that proves they were the best then. sinister can say that him, kratos, lak, neji, devil can beat anyone in a 5v5 but this is a match up between clans not dream teams if u guys would ever form a clan that can last (not to insult its the truth) u guys would be no doubt the best probably ever.

JOG has declined LSJ for the same reason they told everyone about 9999999999 times and know finally someone actually understands why (sinister) and if JOG back in there day faced LSJ i think JOG would win they had leo, jeff, barney, isac, rand talor, even if they couldnt get there best they have over 20 ppl to fill the spot in a match and still get the job done and it would have to be lak and kratos carrying the team and i dont think they can handle 5 of the best JOG. and we are talking about the original ppl of LSJ (kratos lak scarz and the other ppl this does not include devil sinister spiderman and the 500 other LSJ ppl)

my opinion dont give me shit

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 am

Alright I'll tell you the chain of events with GOR

We beat GOR
They make an complaint about the match(Perfect block,lag,ect.)
LSJ Gets mad
GOR Gets mad because LSJ got mad
Then that's that.

WE CAN SAY "WHAT IF" ALL DAY! DAMNIT

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 am

GOR isn't taken serious in matters like this for several reasons. Like I said before, GOR has a strong history of losing battles long before you two were around. They also let just about any player in their clan and are pretty laid back, however are quite close minded about stupid things and easily pass judgment over others. Using inexperienced members or what have you is not a just excuse for losing. There is no excuse for losing except that you lost. Yes, you may now have some hard hitters such as Tyrlan, Mitch, Saturn and Matt but it doesn't change the past...

The GOR & LSJ/my clan things have mostly been because of Thor's stubborness. He is extremely prejudice and maybe even more stubborn than me... lol. We weren't always innocent, but when we tried to make amends Thor spat in our faces every time so blame him lol.

With that said GOR isn't a bad clan. I actually consider you a strong clan. Unfortunately, your newer players don't make up for past mistakes. Still, you guys got a lot to be proud of.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 am

Indeed... I was not using at as an excuse, but merely as exactly what it is. I had no control over the clan when that happened anyway.
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GORmitch on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:10 am

sinister you basically said exactly wat i said but i guess my words made it sound like an excuse

GORmitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

lol, lets get back to the topic at hand people. Too much of this SWBF2 noncense.

This poll should be edited... "Which clan would win at their prime?"

I agree with tyr though. SOR had a very very talented team. I should know, I was one of the leaders back then. Our jedi team consisted of various legends. Trelum, Crazyfoo, Achilles, Mike, myself, and some other good players as well (Shredder, Anti, etc.) The SOR jedi team was not meant to be a huge 40 plus member team. SOR nurtured it's top 10 players so that they would work well together and defeat any other clan with ease. Need I mention that Crazyfoo and Trelum defeated Super and FEAR in a 2 on 2 way back when? There were also a couple of famous scrims where SOR proved to be victorous against top tier clans.

I still believe that JOG would win this. JOG has spawned the greatest warriors of its time. Viking, Jeff, Chicali, Mr. Clean, Rand Taylor, Barney, Frantic, Wooooo, Zarex, Redvenom, Leonardo, Deity, Zombiethirteen, myself, Rabbit, etc. I just gave you a list of 15 unstoppable jedi. Come on, put any one of these people in a 6 on 6 and you'd have a winning team all the time. Oh, I forgot to mention that JOG is undefeated.

BOJ should also be up in the running. BOJ was considered the next best clan right next to JOG.
{JOG}Mastaisac

Stuff : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 pm

This is how it used to be

1.JOG
2.SDJ < WOULD HAVE RAPED JOG IN THAT 4V4 IF THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO PLAY IT
3. BOJ/OES Fighting for the godlyest 3rd

Now, im looking at your "Unstoppable 15 gods of JOG" and well i hate to break it to you but ME AND KRATOS JUST RAPED VIKING(#1 ON YOUR LIST) & RABBIT (WHO'S ALSO ON YOUR LIST) SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN THAT 2V2 RIGHT THERE PROOVES THAT LSJ WOULDA RAPED JOG IN ITS SO CALLED "PRIME" WE MADE JEFF & NEJI QUIT THE FUCKING GAME SO AFTER ALL THAT ITS LIKE THIS NOW

1.LSJ
2-5.WHO THE FUCK CARES

BTW SOR WOULDA GOT RAPED BY LSJ,JOG,SDJ,ECT BECAUSE ANTIFREEZE WAS GOD AWFUL MOST OVERATED PEICE OF SHIT I EVER SAW ALL HE DID WAS BRING SOR DOWN. I MEAN HE WAS A GOOD LEADER BUT WHEN IT CAME TO GAME PLAY HE FUCKING SUCKED WORSE THEN {GOR}*Wizard*

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK

Stuff : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 pm

LOOK AT THE DAMN POLL, THAT SAYS IT ALL. DAMNIT. WHAT NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?

AND CLEARLY!!! BEATING YOU GUYS IN A 2V2 CLEARLY PROVES EVERYTHING AFTERALL!!!

NOW THE LIST GOES

1.LSJ
2-10.ALL OF SINISTERS CLANS

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Passion on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 pm

your mom would win
Passion

Stuff : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm

It's always the same thing with you Isac. You're always subliminally gloating about past players/clans and their accomplishments, usually those you were involved with. Not saying they aren't worth noting, but you're biased. People like you have such a one sided view on these things.

Yes, JOG & SOR were strong clans. That's not arguable, but your main point seems to be they would win simply because they had some solid players and a few hard hitters. If that's the case then you forgot to mention SDJ, LSJ, vVv, FOG, OES, GOR. Might as well mention almost every clan with a point like that.

Yes, SOR was a talented team... but who else was good then besides JOG? No one except SDJ which Trelum & Crazy, regarded by many as best tag team, beat them in a 2v2. If I remember right SOR was BOJ just different leadership so that's a rather mute point.

Funny you mention Mike cause I can clearly remember him saying that "the players and clans of today are exponentially better than those of the past."

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Oh i didnt mention how scarz raped zombiethirteen when he was at his best so JUST ANOTHER WIN FOR LSJ Vs. THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

Kratos has beaten Zarex,Barney,Clean, & Viking JUST 4 MORE VICTORYS FOR LSJ VS. THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

I have beaten Clean & Viking JUST 2 MORE WINS FOR LSJ VS> THE "UNSTOPPABLE 15". but i will admit that i did loss to jeff by 2 however it was in his annoying little 4man but he did out play me & to this date that was the funnest 1v1 i have ever done except Vs. *SuperDuper*

Me and Scarz Raped Damn you died & Orion in a 2v2 JUST ANOTHER VICTORY FOR LSJ Vs. JOG

Me and Kratos Raped Redvenom & Crash in a 2v2 JUST ANOTHER VICTORY Vs. An "UNSTOPPABLE 15"

And to anyone that says 2v2s and 1v1s don't mean anything think about this...SuperDuper BY HIMSELF has done more jedi 1v1s then Jedi Matchs EVER

{L-S-MUTHA-FUCKING-J}LAK

Stuff : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:01 pm

JOG WAS NO DOUBT THE BEST TEAM DURING THEIR TIME!

BUT MANY OTHER CLANS HAVE COME AFTER AND HAVE EXCELLED TO NEW LEVELS. FOG,LSJ,AND vVv WOULD BEAT JOG IN A 4V4 WITH THEIR TEAM OF JEFF,CHICALI,CLEAN,AND WHOEVER ELSE OUT OF (FRANTIC,SENTINEL, RAND, BARNEY, ECT)

THE GAME HAS CHANGED A LOT SINCE JOG'S PRIME AND THE CLANS I LISTED OF vVv,FOG,and LSJ would beat JOG's TOP FOUR.

SO GET AT US WITH YOUR JOG LOGIC.

Kratos_Aurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: