The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Perfect blocker of the year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Perfect Blocker of Year
Officermario
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 48% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 48%  [ 14 ]
Rabbit
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 14% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 4 ]
Ryuuzaki
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 7% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7%  [ 2 ]
Concrete Murdagame
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 10% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10%  [ 3 ]
Latinoheat
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 7% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7%  [ 2 ]
Mephiles The Dark
Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_lcap 14% Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 80

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

My votes are Tyrlan and Zulu Murdagame
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

your late fearless the poll ended awhile ago
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm

I know, just thought I would throw my two cents in.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah i know you hate it when i block your random swings. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:46 am

I had a feeling you would take a shot at me Tyrlan LOL. I guess its just the average player reaction. It's not that I don't expect you to block, it's that you use it in an offensive manner. I would expect no different from you however. I'm not saying your a bad player by any means. I have a lot of respect for your gameplay its just an honest observation put in the proper topic. Go and create a random swinging topic, then by all means vote for me.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 am

LMAO!! thirteen you're the biggest nub for creating this topic.

i would vote for concrete_murda out of those choices. but the biggest blockwhore i know is Daywalker. i swear to god he stood on the building next to the hero spawn and blocked for over 4 mins straight in a corner while all these heroes are trying to push him. and after a min of pushing, i just stood on the bubble crouching and taunting his ass as he continued blocking for the next hour lol. swear to god, the biggest blockwhore i've seen.

idk why mephiles is on the list, i rarely see him block. mostly he's just running around with his maul and blocking every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Yea jman doesn't blockwhore alot.. Blaine you and jman both play about the same, and neither one of you is a blockwhore. ;P
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Fearless wrote:
I had a feeling you would take a shot at me Tyrlan LOL. I guess its just the average player reaction. It's not that I don't expect you to block, it's that you use it in an offensive manner. I would expect no different from you however. I'm not saying your a bad player by any means. I have a lot of respect for your gameplay its just an honest observation put in the proper topic. Go and create a random swinging topic, then by all means vote for me.

I use it in whatever manner I please evidently Wink. But i don't sit in corners and infinite block, because THAT is gay.

I can decide to attack aggressively, then block quickly as you begin a counter and then counter your counter. HA!

Idc if you random swing. It's just what i expect from you too... LOL! That's why I often get you with the aggressive block attacks, causing you to take note of my block. Smile

I don't create topics like this... that's Thirteen's Job. LOL!

I wouldn't vote for you anyway, I'd give that award to... umm... NIGHTWOLF! But he gets decent kills off of it... it's funny.

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
Slow run abuse is worse for the abuser than the person trying to kill him.

Wait a second how is that post deserving of the deathly red bar? HOW! It is SO true... abusing slow run just makes it easier to get run over or something... or choked. YES you can be easily choked and held there while abusing slow run. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO

Stuff : 10

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 am

I would like to thank many people for this award(especially the people who had voted for award), especially thirteen for making this poll lol. I would also like to thank the game developers for how they made grievous(if it wasn't for them, i probably would not have even been nominated). I would also like to thank the people who I've played with. And jeez people did i really have to be the first name and person when you saw this topic lol.

So when is my grievous blocking-shaped trophy going to be in the mail?

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 595679 + Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 227915 =PERFECT BLOCKER OF THE YEAR(2009)
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 am

{JSA}OFFICERMARIO wrote:
I would like to thank many people for this award(especially the people who had voted for award), especially thirteen for making this poll lol. I would also like to thank the game developers for how they made grievous(if it wasn't for them, i probably would not have even been nominated). I would also like to thank the people who I've played with. And jeez people did i really have to be the first name and person when you saw this topic lol.

So when is my grievous blocking-shaped trophy going to be in the mail?

Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 595679 + Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 227915 =PERFECT BLOCKER OF THE YEAR(2009)

Lmao, lets hear it for officer
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 am

{JSA}OFFICERMARIO wrote:
jeez people did i really have to be the first name and person when you saw this topic lol.

cause we were all talking about you when we decided to make this poll
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 am

Trylan
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Noobs. The lot of ya.
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man
Server admin
Server admin
Spider-Man

Stuff : 257

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:44 pm

what are you a canadian englishman?
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 pm

okay... Mario did you just make an account so you could do that?... Oh well

Anybody think they could make a paper mache grevious and send that to him since i doubt anybody is actually going to make a metal trophy
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:02 pm

No. He needs Papermario.
Back to top Go down
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:42 am

You know you're overly qualified for this award Mario. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

;O!! 5th place, ohhh yeaaah Cool told ya I'm perfect block whore.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm

My anakins pblock used to be pretty legendary lol, then sinister had to ruin it by training me god damn Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 pm

you know 2009 been over for like 26 days now lol
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

lol yep. now its been like 6 months
Back to top Go down
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 pm

still waiting on that trophy lol
Back to top Go down
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO
{JSA}OFFICERMARIO

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm never going to get that trophy am I? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect blocker of the year   Perfect blocker of the year - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect blocker of the year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com